Finding coffee in Tremerton, Utah

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-06-2016, 05:36 AM
RE: Finding coffee in Tremerton, Utah
I could live without the coffee (coffee is not a drink, it's a flavor for other drinks. Big Grin ) but seriously... no chocolate?

We should just nuke them from space. Drinking Beverage

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post
22-06-2016, 05:58 AM
(22-06-2016 05:36 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  I could live without the coffee (coffee is not a drink, it's a flavor for other drinks. Big Grin ) but seriously... no chocolate?

No, no. That is a waste of land.

The area should be manually purged by flame to ensure that none of the taint remains, and then resettled with good, civilised people.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
22-06-2016, 07:14 AM
It's 7 am at the moment and I'd like to have a cup of tea before we hit the road but noooOOOOooooo, the continental breakfast doesn't have coffee or tea so we're going to have to hit the road to find the coffee and tea. Back to Wendy's I guess.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
22-06-2016, 07:19 AM
I need my coffee. Every morning. I tried giving it up for a bit and switched to decaf, but that lasted for two days. Wink

I hope you find your tea and more coffee, dances Smile
22-06-2016, 07:28 AM (This post was last modified: 22-06-2016 10:39 AM by Fireball.)
You knew you were going to be traveling through the badlands, and should have packed your own drugs. Drinking Beverage

Edited to change emoji to one more appropriate.
[+] 4 users Like Fireball's post
22-06-2016, 07:54 AM (This post was last modified: 22-06-2016 07:57 AM by skyking.)
Probably could have sold some contraband at the continental breakfast too Big Grin

"PSsst, I have Lipton, the real deal. Starbucks iced coffee too"
Opens up trenchcoat.

https://taldepot.com/starbucks-iced-coff...fgodceMCSg

https://taldepot.com/starbucks-black-cof...fgod-koCtw
[+] 8 users Like skyking's post
22-06-2016, 10:33 AM
(22-06-2016 05:36 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  (coffee is not a drink, it's a flavor for other drinks. Big Grin)

Lies. Lies, propaganda, utter fiction. Coffee is the nectar of the gods. That's a fact.

What is wrong with you, woman?

Just look at my avatar, says it all. Tongue
[+] 4 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
22-06-2016, 10:39 AM
(21-06-2016 10:29 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  My husband and I are traveling through Utah to see the Grand Canyon. We're staying overnight in a dinky, conservative Mormon town called Tremerton, Utah. There are no coffee shops here! What the actual fuck! Mormons don't drink coffee, tea or chocolate. Hubby can't find a cup of coffee. He's GOT to have his coffee. Weeping He's going to try Wendy's the burger chain to see if they have anything resembling coffee.

We feel like we've landed on another planet. Censored

Welcome to Kolob! Big Grin

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
22-06-2016, 10:40 AM
(22-06-2016 10:39 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(21-06-2016 10:29 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  My husband and I are traveling through Utah to see the Grand Canyon. We're staying overnight in a dinky, conservative Mormon town called Tremerton, Utah. There are no coffee shops here! What the actual fuck! Mormons don't drink coffee, tea or chocolate. Hubby can't find a cup of coffee. He's GOT to have his coffee. Weeping He's going to try Wendy's the burger chain to see if they have anything resembling coffee.

We feel like we've landed on another planet. Censored

Welcome to Kolob! Big Grin

Shit, I see Minimalist beat me to it.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
22-06-2016, 10:55 AM
(22-06-2016 05:36 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  I could live without the coffee (coffee is not a drink, it's a flavor for other drinks. Big Grin ) but seriously... no chocolate?

Between the two, I could give up chocolate and still live (I'd be a raging bitch, though), but not coffee. Never coffee.
[+] 4 users Like julep's post