Finding coffee in Tremerton, Utah

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-06-2016, 09:03 AM
RE: Finding coffee in Tremerton, Utah
(22-06-2016 01:15 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  There's a Mormon family with 15 kids next to us and our lunch is being delayed by 30 minutes because of them so I'm posting on the Thinking Atheist forum...

Um... how many husbands were there?

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-06-2016, 09:22 AM
(24-06-2016 08:46 AM)Fireball Wrote:  
(24-06-2016 01:26 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  When you get to be fifty, you'll come to appreciate the combination of coffee and your first cigarette ... nothing better to move the mail.

Coffee, I like. In my family, smoking takes lives too early and painfully.
Yeah, been there seen that.
24-06-2016, 09:29 AM
(21-06-2016 10:29 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  My husband and I are traveling through Utah to see the Grand Canyon. We're staying overnight in a dinky, conservative Mormon town called Tremerton, Utah. There are no coffee shops here! What the actual fuck! Mormons don't drink coffee, tea or chocolate. Hubby can't find a cup of coffee. He's GOT to have his coffee. Weeping He's going to try Wendy's the burger chain to see if they have anything resembling coffee.

We feel like we've landed on another planet. Censored

You didn't know? Coffee is portable, one can carry a 1 year supply if one thinks ahead.
24-06-2016, 10:23 AM
(24-06-2016 01:26 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(24-06-2016 01:24 AM)Foxen Wrote:  That is precisely what coffee does to the bum.

When you get to be fifty, you'll come to appreciate the combination of coffee and your first cigarette ... nothing better to move the mail.

If you hadn't smoked your first cigarette before fifty, why start? That isthe day I gave them up forever on my fiftieth birthday, what a gift to me!
[+] 1 user Likes Born Again Pagan's post