Finding god.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-03-2017, 09:16 AM
Finding god.
your prophet is on the job

There'll be a video here in a minute. While it's uploading, why not write the OP? Video and sound quality were pretty fine from the desktop, we'll see what youtube has to say. Two minutes and 28 seconds, it's supposed to be *atmospheric*. The actor, of course, sucks. All the huffing and puffing. I won't subject you to take one. Big Grin

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
14-03-2017, 09:22 AM
RE: Finding god.
I love it! Religion is an imaginary wasteland. I love the wandering around in an abyss trying to find god within the natural landscape of snow. Although-Maybe god's hiding behind a snowbank or making snow angels further on down the path lol
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
14-03-2017, 09:23 AM
(14-03-2017 09:22 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I love it! Religion is an imaginary wasteland. I love the wandering around in an abyss trying to find god within the natural landscape of snow. Although-Maybe god's hiding behind a snowbank or making snow angels further on down the path lol

A bunch of people get together in a spiritual groove, miracles are what's remembered.

14-03-2017, 10:05 AM
(14-03-2017 09:22 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I love it! Religion is an imaginary wasteland. I love the wandering around in an abyss trying to find god within the natural landscape of snow. Although-Maybe god's hiding behind a snowbank or making snow angels further on down the path lol

I found the symbolism of the juxtaposition of the Charlie Brown shirt and Frosty the Snowman hat with the Christian Cross particularly powerful. And to blame the entire messed up concept of God on meteorologists, well let's just say Al Roker is not gonna be happy.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
14-03-2017, 11:58 AM
After I do all that, I'm like, "I've got video editing software, duh." So I set the camera to record raw footage, only to get a few minutes of Bob shoveling snow. And now it's raining. Hobo

14-03-2017, 12:03 PM
(14-03-2017 11:58 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  After I do all that, I'm like, "I've got video editing software, duh." So I set the camera to record raw footage, only to get a few minutes of Bob shoveling snow. And now it's raining. Hobo

I'm still amazed that you and robvalue don't have your own reality shows. Wink
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
14-03-2017, 12:12 PM
Yes, meterology. And most likely, the appeture of a short lens. Wink

That clothes line pole looked enormous! I could almost invision a Mel Gibson character study happening right there.

Needs more blood, though. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
14-03-2017, 12:17 PM
(14-03-2017 11:58 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  After I do all that, I'm like, "I've got video editing software, duh." So I set the camera to record raw footage, only to get a few minutes of Bob shoveling snow. And now it's raining. Hobo

I told you the meteorologists were not gonna be happy.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post