Finding our own meaning in life is delusional

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2014, 10:44 AM
Re: Finding our own meaning in life is delusional
Delusional is when saying something is when it isn't? So does that include when someone implies they have a point?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2014, 03:30 PM
RE: Finding our own meaning in life is delusional
(11-11-2014 10:39 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(11-11-2014 10:34 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Goddam nutcases coming in here and shitting on the rug.

Gives me an incredible urge to walk into a church, whip down my pants, and pinch a loaf on the altar during Sunday mass. Then shout, "how do you like it fuckers?" and run out laughing like a madman.

The thing I find amusing is if you join a christian debate site, and start civilly asserting information, for which to have an intellectual debate on, they ban you for proselyting before you hit post 3. I have never been banned from anything, but I have heard of a lot of this going on. Now if Atheists were to enter those forums, and spam post "you are all delusional idiots", then a swift ban is completely called for. But they have no problem entering our forum and spam posting...very um...."un-Christ-like" lol. Rolleyes

I for one, do appreciate the swift usage of the hammer on those that are clearly not here wishing to have a serious discussion, an exchange of perspectives, an erudite discussion of the subject. I like the new efforts..

Yeah, the trolls aren't adding anything to the forum. Then you have the people like wolfbitn, hbl or Mozart Link that seem to have some sort of psychological/emotional problems. They can act out their psychosis somewhere else, we don't need to be their outlet.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply