Finding work sucks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-06-2015, 02:32 PM
RE: Finding work sucks
I found that work sucks after the first week in the job.

What do you mean Life is short. It's the longest thing you're going to do.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes stevec's post
14-06-2015, 05:04 PM
Whore yourself out to fat chicks.
14-06-2015, 06:40 PM
Come to Australia. Plenty of work here.

Friends of mine apply directly to hotels. They simply leave their resumes or #. The pay is better in Australia than America too.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
14-06-2015, 10:52 PM
(14-06-2015 06:40 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Come to Australia. Plenty of work here.

Friends of mine apply directly to hotels. They simply leave their resumes or #. The pay is better in Australia than America too.

Australia is hella expensive. At least it was in Sydney when I visited... Damn. Most expensive city I've been to.

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
14-06-2015, 10:57 PM
(14-06-2015 10:52 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  
(14-06-2015 06:40 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Come to Australia. Plenty of work here.

Australia is hella expensive. At least it was in Sydney when I visited... Damn. Most expensive city I've been to.

It is a really big country. Sydney is expensive, but Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Newcastle etc etc are far cheaper.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
14-06-2015, 11:18 PM
(14-06-2015 10:57 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(14-06-2015 10:52 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  Australia is hella expensive. At least it was in Sydney when I visited... Damn. Most expensive city I've been to.

It is a really big country. Sydney is expensive, but Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Newcastle etc etc are far cheaper.

And have to deal with huntsmens roaming around my house? No thanks! I am terrorfied of the little tiny ones.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
14-06-2015, 11:20 PM
Huntsmen spiders are our friends. They eat cockroaches. It is very rare to be bitten by one of these spiders. I currently have one living in my kitchen.

Now funnelwebs, they are a different story. Just don't dig in the garden. Smile
Funnel web spider

Banjo.
14-06-2015, 11:46 PM
(14-06-2015 11:20 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Huntsmen spiders are our friends. They eat cockroaches. It is very rare to be bitten by one of these spiders. I currently have one living in my kitchen.

Now funnelwebs, they are a different story. Just don't dig in the garden. Smile
Funnel web spider

Ah hell no.
15-06-2015, 07:38 AM
Seriously though Australia is a good option. And Aussies LOVE Americans. You're in like Flynn, guy or girl here in Australia.

That has to make up for teeny weeny spiders and death adder snakes and red belly blacks, King Browns, Copper Heads, Sharks, Crocodiles etc etc. Hell I am 51 and had only one close encounter with a great white shark! And I lived. A mate who is a very serious deep sea diver got caught in a school of bronze whaler sharks and they did not attack, just kept nudging him with their noses to tell him to piss off. He pissed off.

No harm no foul. Shit you can live here with me in my studio. I do not use the bed as I sleep on the couch.

Banjo.
15-06-2015, 12:38 PM
Finding work sucks
Looks like Australia is an option...