Finding work sucks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-06-2015, 12:47 PM
RE: Finding work sucks
(09-06-2015 07:10 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  How the fuck am I suppose to find a job when even positions that are mother fucking Entry Level, levels of work intended ONLY for people with no previous experience or skills or education have people with college degree's and ten years of experience applying for them?

You are preaching to the choir. I'm in the same fucking boat. Job hunting is extremely draining. I think I'll end up going to a staffing company too.

Hang in there! Thumbsup

"Most people are other people.
Their thoughts are someone else's opinions,
their lives a mimicry,
their passions a quotation."
-Oscar Wilde
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-06-2015, 01:31 PM
I got good leads on two storage facility places as well as dairy queen and mcdonalds. Let's hope one of them hires me lol.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
15-06-2015, 02:43 PM
If not then try to look at it from another angle.

Perhaps something in the line of:

Finding socks work.
15-06-2015, 02:57 PM
(15-06-2015 02:43 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  If not then try to look at it from another angle.

Perhaps something in the line of:

Finding socks work.

Or finding suck work? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-06-2015, 05:15 PM (This post was last modified: 15-06-2015 05:43 PM by earmuffs.)
Those of us who can't find work or hate the job they're in should all get together and sell crack.

[Image: oscar.png]
15-06-2015, 05:32 PM
(15-06-2015 05:15 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Those of us who can't find work or hate the job their in should all get together and sell crack.

I have actually considered that as a last choice before becoming homeless. If you wanna do it, I'm in!

I mean, I am an atheist and all! I dun got no morals lol!

15-06-2015, 05:57 PM
Excellent, I'll start thinking of some sales slogans immediately.

Don't be a quak, buy our crack.
Don't be whack, buy our crack.
Grow a sack and buy our crack.
If you don't buy our crack the Jews win.
Muffs's Crack, now with 25% more crack!
We only partially dilute our crack with flour.
Lose weight fast! with crack!
Abstain from meth, buy cocaine from Seth.
Live in the fast lane, buy our cocaine.
Dilute that bran, shoot up our cocaine.

I'll work on it.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
15-06-2015, 06:06 PM
Finding work sucks
(09-06-2015 07:10 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  [hide]
How the fuck am I suppose to find a job when even positions that are mother fucking Entry Level, levels of work intended ONLY for people with no previous experience or skills or education have people with college degree's and ten years of experience applying for them?

My last interview was for freaking Kohl's and it was one of those group interviews. The girl across from me was basically out because she basically said that she had strict hours she could not work and was only there for the summer. But this was a freaking ENTRY LEVEL fucking job and this guy next to me was all like. Oh HI! I have a Bachelors degree in Business Management and OH! Ten fucking years of experience of retail experience.

Mother fucker! How the hell am I suppose to compete for jobs when I have bachelor's degree students applying for the same jobs as I am. I am too afraid to even fucking apply for fast food careers because there might be some guy who graduated from some cordon bleu culinary school that has like 10 years experience working and managing and owning restaurants....applying for fry cook or cashier at mother fucking taco bell.

Seriously, I have studied dozens of sources of how to give a better job interview from Forbes to you tube videos of business career managers. I am a jacket short of a three piece business suit. I know all the best answers to answer the questions with and I study a little about the company before going in. I follow it up with a thank you letter for the interview and part of that letter points out how my qualities matches up with their business statement.

Sigh. I hate everything. I am about to give up and just have some staffing agency throw me in another factory or a mill or something. [/hide]

You can do what I did if you have the balls. I was tired of the low paid bullshit so I went in the military. I got training in electronics and went to college when in. I have had high paying jobs ever since I got out.

If you don't like the thought of the military just join the Navy or Air Force. They are not much different than a civilian job in most ways.
15-06-2015, 06:07 PM
(15-06-2015 05:57 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Excellent, I'll start thinking of some sales slogans immediately.

Don't be a quak, buy our crack.
Grow a sack and buy our crack.
If you don't buy our crack the Jews win.
Muffs's Crack, now with 25% more crack!
We only partially dilute our crack with flour.
Lose weight fast! with crack!
Abstain from meth, buy cocaine from Seth.
Live in the fast lane, buy our cocaine.
Dilute that bran, shoot up our cocaine.

I'll work on it.

You'll need a spokesman.

[Image: plumbersbutt_zpsae6c98a4.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
16-06-2015, 02:33 AM (This post was last modified: 16-06-2015 03:07 AM by Shadow Fox.)
(15-06-2015 05:57 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Excellent, I'll start thinking of some sales slogans immediately.

I'll work on it.

I like that one!

Want that girl in the sack? Then get some crack!