Finding work sucks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-06-2015, 12:30 PM
RE: Finding work sucks
(15-06-2015 06:06 PM)KUSA Wrote:  If you don't like the thought of the military just join the Navy or Air Force. They are not much different than a civilian job in most ways.

Heck even if you go Army or Marines, only a small portion of the jobs involve actively looking for fights. The rest are pretty much everything you'll find in the civilian world. Mechanics, supply, computer nerds, admin, etc. For some jobs, boot camp is about the hardest part. For others, it's the calm before the storm. I mean I can't imagine why anyone would want to have a job that doesn't involve blowing shit up, but I guess everyone's gotta do their own thing Tongue

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-06-2015, 03:25 PM (This post was last modified: 16-06-2015 03:46 PM by ghostexorcist.)
(15-06-2015 01:31 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I got good leads on two storage facility places as well as dairy queen and mcdonalds. Let's hope one of them hires me lol.

Where do you live at? The company that recently hired me is looking for more workers.

Edit: Never mind, I don't think we have any offices in Oregon.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-07-2015, 03:20 PM
It took me 3 months but I finally found work. It's nothing special but it puts money in my pocket.

Keep plugging away and turn down nothing. It's always easier to find a job when you've already got one...meaning, take what you get, start working, and keep looking for something better.
08-07-2015, 11:18 AM
Found a job at a pizza place.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
08-07-2015, 12:43 PM
(08-07-2015 11:18 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Found a job at a pizza place palace.

It's all in the attitude! Thumbsup

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post