Fiorina's Challenge

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-09-2015, 02:50 PM (This post was last modified: 17-09-2015 02:57 PM by Heywood Jahblome.)
Fiorina's Challenge
Here is the challenge she made in last nights debate.

Now I don't know exactly what video Fiorina is referring too but I suspect it is the one below. I would describe the video as having a few seconds that are moderately graphic. By moderately graphic I mean there are images of intact fetuses...nothing I would characterize as gorie. Can you accept Fiorina's challenge? Does watching the video change your view regarding Planned Parenthood or how abortions are conducted in the United States? The Fiorina challenge video is a little over 30 seconds, the video about harvesting baby parts is about 11 minutes.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-09-2015, 03:23 PM
RE: Fiorina's Challenge
Women have a right to determin by themselves when and how much to reproduce!

You dont think so? Well suck my cock!

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
17-09-2015, 03:29 PM
(17-09-2015 03:23 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Women have a right to determin by themselves when and how much to reproduce!

You dont think so? Well suck my cock!

If there is a fetus, then there already has been reproduction.
17-09-2015, 04:31 PM
Those videos are faked. They've edited the audio to make it appear that the doctors and the Planned Parenthood folks are saying exactly the opposite of what they are. The videos are faked. They are fraudulent. The things shown never happened.

"El mar se mide por olas,
el cielo por alas,
nosotros por lágrimas."
-- Jaime Sabines
17-09-2015, 04:36 PM
(17-09-2015 04:31 PM)daniel1948 Wrote:  Those videos are faked. They've edited the audio to make it appear that the doctors and the Planned Parenthood folks are saying exactly the opposite of what they are. The videos are faked. They are fraudulent. The things shown never happened.

How do you know?

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
[+] 1 user Likes Alla's post
17-09-2015, 04:47 PM
(17-09-2015 04:36 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 04:31 PM)daniel1948 Wrote:  Those videos are faked. They've edited the audio to make it appear that the doctors and the Planned Parenthood folks are saying exactly the opposite of what they are. The videos are faked. They are fraudulent. The things shown never happened.

How do you know?

Regarding the video referred to by Fiorina, it is faked. The baby shown is a stillborn, not an aborted one.

https://www.yahoo.com/health/undercover-...29487.html
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-09-2015, 04:50 PM

Did you watch the video?

I suspect the images of fetuses twitching their legs are actually that of premature babies. I imagine it would be quite difficult to obtain a video of the actual procedures. That being said, do you think the technician is lying when she is telling her story about how these babies are sometimes still alive when they are being dissected?
17-09-2015, 04:53 PM
(17-09-2015 04:50 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  

Did you watch the video?

I suspect the images of fetuses twitching their legs are actually that of premature babies. I imagine it would be quite difficult to obtain a video of the actual procedures. That being said, do you think the technician is lying when she is telling her story about how these babies are sometimes still alive when they are being dissected?

You suspect? Why do you suspect that?

I've watched the video.. okay what was the challenge? I feel like she didn't get to that point and didn't finish where she was trying to go with her point on that stage. Yes fetus's have living processes and so you can call it life going on when they are dissected at times.

If this is about the country and character of a nation we want to live in. I'd hope to embrace one that is striving for scientific achievement and hoping to make progress with it.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
17-09-2015, 04:55 PM
(17-09-2015 04:50 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  

Did you watch the video?

When they can be transplanted out of a woman's body and placed into yours and and you push a baby out your dick, you can talk about it.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 7 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
17-09-2015, 05:08 PM
(17-09-2015 04:55 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  When they can be transplanted out of a woman's body and placed into yours and and you push a baby out your dick, you can talk about it.

The technician talking about dissecting a living fetus was a woman. But still I don't see why I need a vagina to discuss these things. You're a smart woman Mom and I know you realize you're just being a demagogue.....at least I hope that is the case.