Fiorina's Challenge

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-09-2015, 06:15 PM
RE: Fiorina's Challenge
(26-09-2015 04:37 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(25-09-2015 08:56 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  How do you know that is what Jesus meant?

There is only one way to know - by the power of the Holy Ghost. Spirit gives me correct understanding. Without Spirit I have to rely only on my personal opinion or somebody else's personal opinion.
And we know that personal opinions can be both - correct and incorrect.

ProTip: Your 'holy ghost' is just a fun label for your own ego in an attempt to give it more authority than it deserves. That's why other people also claim to listen to this same 'holy ghost', and yet they come to entirely different and contradictory conclusions; because you're all just talking to yourselves, you incredulous dipshit.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-09-2015, 07:20 PM
(26-09-2015 04:37 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(25-09-2015 08:56 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  How do you know that is what Jesus meant?

There is only one way to know - by the power of the Holy Ghost. Spirit gives me correct understanding. Without Spirit I have to rely only on my personal opinion or somebody else's personal opinion.
And we know that personal opinions can be both - correct and incorrect.

Alright. So how do you then demonstrate that you are correct in the presence of someone who has a different opinion based on the exact same reason you gave?

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
27-09-2015, 09:11 PM
(26-09-2015 07:20 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Alright. So how do you then demonstrate that you are correct in the presence of someone who has a different opinion based on the exact same reason you gave?
I don't have to demonstrate that I am correct. I don't have to convince people that I am correct and they are not. I share information and IF Heavenly Father wants this person to know that my words are true, He sends Spirit to him/her and Spirit convince him/her.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
27-09-2015, 09:58 PM
(27-09-2015 09:11 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(26-09-2015 07:20 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Alright. So how do you then demonstrate that you are correct in the presence of someone who has a different opinion based on the exact same reason you gave?
I don't have to demonstrate that I am correct. I don't have to convince people that I am correct and they are not. I share information and IF Heavenly Father wants this person to know that my words are true, He sends Spirit to him/her and Spirit convince him/her.

'God' works in Mysterious Ways™ because I'm unable to otherwise substantiate my bullshit.

Cool story bro, needs more dragons.

27-09-2015, 10:00 PM
(27-09-2015 09:58 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(27-09-2015 09:11 PM)Alla Wrote:  I don't have to demonstrate that I am correct. I don't have to convince people that I am correct and they are not. I share information and IF Heavenly Father wants this person to know that my words are true, He sends Spirit to him/her and Spirit convince him/her.

'God' works in Mysterious Ways™ because I'm unable to otherwise substantiate my bullshit.

Here ya go!

[Image: shutterstock_44548300.jpg?1353957408]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
27-09-2015, 10:03 PM
(27-09-2015 10:00 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(27-09-2015 09:58 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  'God' works in Mysterious Ways™ because I'm unable to otherwise substantiate my bullshit.

Here ya go!

[Image: shutterstock_44548300.jpg?1353957408]

Careful with that, the last thing I want to hear is how dinosaurs were on the Ark or how Jesus had a pet Velociraptor, or some other stupid bullshit from the Mayor of Incredulistan here...

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
27-09-2015, 10:08 PM
That's one big arse motherfuckin' ark!!! Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
29-09-2015, 05:17 PM (This post was last modified: 29-09-2015 05:25 PM by GirlyMan.)
So the woman whose baby was in the video Fiorina has been using to attack PP has come forward.

1) She wasn't having an abortion, the baby was born prematurely.
2) She wasn't in a PP clinic but a hospital.
3) Nobody asked her for permission to use the footage.

While technically stillborn the woman got to hold him for a few minutes before his heart stopped.

Unfortunately, teatards and BlowMe will never be dissuaded by this fraud. "Okay, so that's not an abortion and had nothing to do with PP, but do you really think that's not going on at PP?" Fucking disingenuous fraudulent assholes. Fiorina just gave up any advantage from being a woman. The majority of women already recognize her as a fraud. So Fiorina and Trump have lost the woman vote for the Republican party. Carson has lost the Muslim and much of the reasonable tolerant Christian community vote. Trump has lost the immigrant vote for the Republican Party. And Jeb "we'll buy the black vote with free stuff" has lost the minority vote. Goddam, how many different ways can they shoot themselves in the foot.

#sigh
29-09-2015, 08:50 PM
(29-09-2015 05:17 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  So the woman whose baby was in the video Fiorina has been using to attack PP has come forward.

1) She wasn't having an abortion, the baby was born prematurely.
2) She wasn't in a PP clinic but a hospital.
3) Nobody asked her for permission to use the footage.

While technically stillborn the woman got to hold him for a few minutes before his heart stopped.

Unfortunately, teatards and BlowMe will never be dissuaded by this fraud. "Okay, so that's not an abortion and had nothing to do with PP, but do you really think that's not going on at PP?" Fucking disingenuous fraudulent assholes. Fiorina just gave up any advantage from being a woman. The majority of women already recognize her as a fraud. So Fiorina and Trump have lost the woman vote for the Republican party. Carson has lost the Muslim and much of the reasonable tolerant Christian community vote. Trump has lost the immigrant vote for the Republican Party. And Jeb "we'll buy the black vote with free stuff" has lost the minority vote. Goddam, how many different ways can they shoot themselves in the foot.

A harpoon gun comes to mind.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post