Fiorina's Challenge

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-09-2015, 05:15 PM
RE: Fiorina's Challenge
(17-09-2015 05:08 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 04:55 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  When they can be transplanted out of a woman's body and placed into yours and and you push a baby out your dick, you can talk about it.

The technician talking about dissecting a living fetus was a woman. But still I don't see why I need a vagina to discuss these things. You're a smart woman Mom and I know you realize you're just being a demagogue.....at least I hope that is the case.

I forgive you....

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
17-09-2015, 05:22 PM
(17-09-2015 04:47 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 04:36 PM)Alla Wrote:  How do you know?

Regarding the video referred to by Fiorina, it is faked. The baby shown is a stillborn, not an aborted one.

https://www.yahoo.com/health/undercover-...29487.html

Well we don't actually know what video Fiorina is talking about.

In the description of the video used in this thread it states the image of the fetus is not the result of an abortion. The video isn't faked. Further, it isn't dishonest to use video of a still born baby for the purposes of demonstrating what a baby of similar gestational age looks like that is being described by the technician as being dissected.
17-09-2015, 08:13 PM
(17-09-2015 05:22 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 04:47 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  Regarding the video referred to by Fiorina, it is faked. The baby shown is a stillborn, not an aborted one.

https://www.yahoo.com/health/undercover-...29487.html

Well we don't actually know what video Fiorina is talking about.

In the description of the video used in this thread it states the image of the fetus is not the result of an abortion. The video isn't faked. Further, it isn't dishonest to use video of a still born baby for the purposes of demonstrating what a baby of similar gestational age looks like that is being described by the technician as being dissected.

Actually, we do know what she was talking about. It's the one you posted.

https://www.yahoo.com/health/fact-checki...32587.html
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
17-09-2015, 08:18 PM
(17-09-2015 03:29 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 03:23 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Women have a right to determin by themselves when and how much to reproduce!

You dont think so? Well suck my cock!

If there is a fetus, then there already has been reproduction.

There is no reproduction until there is a viable fetus.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
18-09-2015, 07:25 AM
(17-09-2015 05:22 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  ... it isn't dishonest to use video of a still born baby for the purposes of demonstrating what a baby of similar gestational age looks like that is being described by the technician as being dissected.

But it IS dishonest, fraudulent, and libel, to edit the audio so that the speaker appears to be saying the opposite of what she actually said.

And if you are using a stillborn fetus to illustrate a stage in development, but you claim it's an actual aborted fetus, you put your credibility in doubt. If your intentions are honest, you would correctly identify the fetus as stillborn and explain your reasons for showing it.

The makers of these videos are extremist anti-choice activists who misrepresent the images in order to create maximum emotional impact, and then they falsify the audio to slander the speakers and the organization the speakers work for.

The videos are pure works of fiction created to slander the people being filmed. They are disgusting, obscene, and reprehensible.

"El mar se mide por olas,
el cielo por alas,
nosotros por lágrimas."
-- Jaime Sabines
[+] 1 user Likes daniel1948's post
18-09-2015, 07:34 AM
(18-09-2015 07:25 AM)daniel1948 Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 05:22 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  ... it isn't dishonest to use video of a still born baby for the purposes of demonstrating what a baby of similar gestational age looks like that is being described by the technician as being dissected.

But it IS dishonest, fraudulent, and libel, to edit the audio so that the speaker appears to be saying the opposite of what she actually said.

I don't understand this. Can you point to something someone said in the video, where the speaker meant the exact opposite of what they were saying?

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
18-09-2015, 07:36 AM
(17-09-2015 05:22 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Well we don't actually know what video Fiorina is talking about.

So it would appear that there is some disagreement on the truth of the video. HJ, what evidence do you have that this isn't faked to support that it is legit? Daniel, what makes you think it was faked? You both make assertions, now please share with the class your support for those assertions. Let's see, I am genuinely curious.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
18-09-2015, 07:48 AM
(18-09-2015 07:36 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  So it would appear that there is some disagreement on the truth of the video. HJ, what evidence do you have that this isn't faked to support that it is legit? .

For one, the group released a long form nearly 3 hour version of the video as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4UjIM9B9KQ

So if anyone wants to claim the short version had those being interviewed saying the opposite of what they actually said, can refer to the long version.

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
18-09-2015, 07:53 AM
What I learned from the longer piece in the OP...

... that some people don't have what it takes to work in the medical profession.

I hope she has found another job that's better suited to her skill-set.

Drinking Beverage

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
18-09-2015, 08:10 AM
(18-09-2015 07:53 AM)DLJ Wrote:  What I learned from the longer piece in the OP...

... that some people don't have what it takes to work in the medical profession.

I hope she has found another job that's better suited to her skill-set.

Drinking Beverage

I learned that one when my sister and her friend did volunteer work at a hospital in high school but despite her friend wanting to be there my sister learned she was far too unfit or squeamish to want to do doctoral work.

So I'm still curious what I am supposed to get out of having watched this video from Fiorina or Heywood's perspective. Am I supposed to have seen a revelation against medical research and such?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson