Fiorina's Challenge

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-09-2015, 11:28 AM
RE: Fiorina's Challenge
(18-09-2015 07:36 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  So it would appear that there is some disagreement on the truth of the video. HJ, what evidence do you have that this isn't faked to support that it is legit? Daniel, what makes you think it was faked? You both make assertions, now please share with the class your support for those assertions. Let's see, I am genuinely curious.

There is nothing to indicate the technicians story is untrue. The fact that the producers had to substitute video of a still born isn't any different than actors portraying a re-enactment.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-09-2015, 11:47 AM
(17-09-2015 03:29 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 03:23 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Women have a right to determin by themselves when and how much to reproduce!

You dont think so? Well suck my cock!

If there is a fetus, then there already has been reproduction.

Completely false. A statement/claim ... with NO supporting argument. What ? You are incapable of making an argument ?
A clump of cells with no neural tube and no brain is not a human person. It's a POTENTIAL person. "Reproduction" (technically) would be the RAISING of a human capable itself of reproduction. A fetus is a POTENTIAL human. More than 50 % of human conceptions fail. Thus the biggest abortionist would be, according to people of faith, the piss-poor designer god.

Planned parenthood says the videos were highly edited. Until I know different, I don't buy anything about them. The Red Cross, (according to the Repubtards definitions "sells blood"). Grow up.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
18-09-2015, 12:59 PM (This post was last modified: 18-09-2015 01:02 PM by The Organic Chemist.)
(18-09-2015 11:28 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(18-09-2015 07:36 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  So it would appear that there is some disagreement on the truth of the video. HJ, what evidence do you have that this isn't faked to support that it is legit? Daniel, what makes you think it was faked? You both make assertions, now please share with the class your support for those assertions. Let's see, I am genuinely curious.

There is nothing to indicate the technicians story is untrue. The fact that the producers had to substitute video of a still born isn't any different than actors portraying a re-enactment.

So since it can't be disproven means that their claims are automatically true? Facepalm

Claim 1: Heywood is a human and therefore has a chin.
Claim 2: There is shit on Heywoods' chin.
Conclusion: Heywood eats shit.

Since we have nothing to indicate that it is untrue, I guess you eat poo. See why what you said is fallacious?

So I can take it that you don't have anything? Thanks.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 3 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
19-09-2015, 01:15 AM
[Image: a9853033d1bcd22d185e45c4eff0d30c.png]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
19-09-2015, 08:33 AM
(19-09-2015 01:15 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
[Image: a9853033d1bcd22d185e45c4eff0d30c.png]

Her advisors were/are desperate to get the fundie/Tea Party vote, as Trumped Up starts to fail. She fell for it.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
19-09-2015, 12:48 PM
(18-09-2015 11:47 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  A clump of cells with no neural tube and no brain is not a human person.

Bucky, I guess that means you're not a human person Laughat.........
sorry...I just couldn't resist
19-09-2015, 12:58 PM
I think she spoke well in the second "debate."

I also doubt it would make any difference if Hilary or Obama watched it (if they haven't already). The majority of Christian ones among the pro-lifers are in deep denial about how wrong it is for their deity to create a child into an unsuitable environment for it, or make it handicapped. Why kill the mom to? What for? God really doesn't have to put a kid or it's parent into that situation! He didn't have to create all those people on the supposed promise land in the bible either. Screwed up book! He could have kept them out of such situations right there, but the bible god obviously preferred suffering.

(Evil_monster He loves all the little children so much that he puts them into famine land!)

It's a gift for the parents, pro-life would say. Yet, the parents blame the life and energy out of themselves for a disorder or illness the child gets that wasn't even their own fault. (usually because of that horrible religion) That's not a gift for the parent or the child. The pro-life crowd persistently believe and argue that the pro-choice group is all about killing fetuses and promoting sex conduct. I think they're wrong.

Pro-choice is about allowing the choice to birth or not. It's that simple. Not every pro-choice person agrees with aborting, but would support the right to choose. Pro-lifers are not being racists by protesting against a race they believe are preventing their own kind from living onward either. They are against the choice of the parent though. (I wish people would stop tossing around the R word.)
[+] 1 user Likes Lienda Bella's post
19-09-2015, 07:03 PM
If fetus is not a human but a piece of flesh then theoretically it is OK to destroy it even 1 day before birth. Democratic Party Chair Woman says that it is OK. Hmm... can I support this?

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
19-09-2015, 07:17 PM
(19-09-2015 12:48 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(18-09-2015 11:47 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  A clump of cells with no neural tube and no brain is not a human person.

Bucky, I guess that means you're not a human person Laughat.........
sorry...I just couldn't resist

Yeah you're so fuckin' funny ... yet still no arguments posted. Whining and bitching and lies about Planned Parenthood. But no arguments from the sanctimonious Church Lady.

19-09-2015, 10:05 PM
(19-09-2015 07:03 PM)Alla Wrote:  If fetus is not a human but a piece of flesh then theoretically it is OK to destroy it even 1 day before birth.

You are one of the least capable at nuanced thinking on this forum. Facepalm

Up until about 6 months' gestation, the brain and nervous system are not very well developed. That means there is no person there and there can be no experience of pain or suffering. And not until 7+ months gestation is the fetus viable outside the womb.

An abortion in the first or second trimester is not the killing of a person.

Quote:Democratic Party Chair Woman says that it is OK. Hmm... can I support this?

[Image: 1390269212824.png]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user