Fiorina's Challenge

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-09-2015, 10:13 PM
RE: Fiorina's Challenge
(19-09-2015 07:03 PM)Alla Wrote:  If fetus is not a human but a piece of flesh then theoretically it is OK to destroy it even 1 day before birth. Democratic Party Chair Woman says that it is OK. Hmm... can I support this?

Where did she say that ?
Thanks for the example of a non-sequitur.

That sort of ignorant bullshit may fly where you come from. It's not rational discourse.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-09-2015, 10:28 PM
Fuck Heywood. Moms crumpled him up into a wad and spat him through straw like a spitball. Laugh out load

I can't imagine this thread getting any better, you might as well close it down. Big Grin

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-09-2015, 11:06 PM
(19-09-2015 10:13 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(19-09-2015 07:03 PM)Alla Wrote:  If fetus is not a human but a piece of flesh then theoretically it is OK to destroy it even 1 day before birth. Democratic Party Chair Woman says that it is OK. Hmm... can I support this?

Where did she say that ?

That sort of ignorant bullshit may fly where you come from. It's not rational discourse.
I watched this interview and I heard it personally, I don't remember who was taking this interview but she was asked: if a woman decides to get rid of the baby one day before the birth what do you say? she answered that it is between the doctor and a woman. She didn't say that it would be wrong in her personal opinion. Person who asked her that question didn't mean if a woman and a doctor had to make this choice because of woman's health.

So, if unborn fetus is not a human then theoretically it is perfectly OK to destroy it even one day or 10 hours before birth. Correct?

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
19-09-2015, 11:11 PM
I am so glad NOT to be American. You poor bastards. Sad

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
20-09-2015, 04:15 AM
(19-09-2015 11:11 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I am so glad NOT to be American.

No one else would have me. Weeping

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
20-09-2015, 04:27 AM (This post was last modified: 20-09-2015 08:31 AM by DLJ.)
(19-09-2015 11:06 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(19-09-2015 10:13 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Where did she say that ?

I watched this interview and I heard it personally, I don't remember who was taking this interview but she was asked: if a woman decides to get rid of the baby one day before the birth what do you say? she answered that it is between the doctor and a woman. She didn't say that it would be wrong in her personal opinion. Person who asked her that question didn't mean if a woman and a doctor had to make this choice because of woman's health.

So, if unborn fetus is not a human then theoretically it is perfectly OK to destroy it even one day or 10 hours before birth. Correct?

Are you aware of the 'bodily rights' argument?

It goes that no one has the right to use of another person's body without their consent.

By extension, this would apply until the newborn can function independently of their parent which ...

... is around 18 years.

Big Grin

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
20-09-2015, 08:30 AM
(20-09-2015 04:27 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(19-09-2015 11:06 PM)Alla Wrote:  I watched this interview and I heard it personally, I don't remember who was taking this interview but she was asked: if a woman decides to get rid of the baby one day before the birth what do you say? she answered that it is between the doctor and a woman. She didn't say that it would be wrong in her personal opinion. Person who asked her that question didn't mean if a woman and a doctor had to make this choice because of woman's health.

Are you aware of the 'bodily rights' argument?

It goes that no one has the right make use of another person's body without their consent.

By extension, this would apply until the newborn can function independently of their parent which ...

... is around 18 years.

Big Grin

So, if a woman wants to destroy BODY of fully formed fetus (24 hours before birth) it is OK to destroy it. I just wanted to know if there are more people like you and Debbi Wasserman Schultz on this Earth.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
20-09-2015, 08:33 AM
(20-09-2015 08:30 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(20-09-2015 04:27 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Are you aware of the 'bodily rights' argument?

It goes that no one has the right make use of another person's body without their consent.

... is around 18 years.

Big Grin

So, if a woman wants to destroy BODY of fully formed fetus (24 hours before birth) it is OK to destroy it. I just wanted to know if there are more people like you and Debbi Wasserman Schultz on this Earth.

Or indeed 24 hours after birth.

As I said ... up to around 18 years.

Angel

20-09-2015, 11:03 AM
(18-09-2015 11:47 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 03:29 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  If there is a fetus, then there already has been reproduction.

Completely false. A statement/claim ... with NO supporting argument. What ? You are incapable of making an argument ?
A clump of cells with no neural tube and no brain is not a human person. It's a POTENTIAL person. "Reproduction" (technically) would be the RAISING of a human capable itself of reproduction. A fetus is a POTENTIAL human. More than 50 % of human conceptions fail. Thus the biggest abortionist would be, according to people of faith, the piss-poor designer god.

Planned parenthood says the videos were highly edited. Until I know different, I don't buy anything about them. The Red Cross, (according to the Repubtards definitions "sells blood"). Grow up.

Beings reproduce. The fetus is a human being whether or not it has a brain. The fetus in the video certainly had a brain but that is beside the point. A fetus, at any stage of development is a product of reproduction. To say that it isn't is completely moronic.
20-09-2015, 11:14 AM
You never see a "Pro-life" type living in poverty trying to take care of 6 kids.

It ultimately comes down to this -- "Pro-life" is just a rebranding of "Anti-abortion" - which is just a rebranding of "Resistance is Futile".....

They just want to be the ones in control.

That and ---

"Have you ever noticed that the women who are against abortion are the ones that are too ugly to fuck"?? -- George Carlin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.