Fiorina's Challenge

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2015, 01:14 AM
RE: Fiorina's Challenge
(21-09-2015 12:49 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Facepalm @ Heywood's above post.

Look, Heywood. When you post stuff like that it's simply a form of bullying.

There's no reason behind it, you are simply pushing your 'feels' about the subject onto every one else.

You're beginning to come across like Free is/does in their chat about UFO's.....

Maybe back up and relax?

Shhhh....Relevant and I are debating with internet memes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2015, 01:18 AM
Really?

That's you're level of debate?

*Sigh*
21-09-2015, 01:35 AM
(21-09-2015 01:18 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Really?

That's you're level of debate?

*Sigh*

You got to use what you got.
21-09-2015, 04:02 AM
(21-09-2015 12:49 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  There's no reason behind it, you are simply pushing your 'feels' about the subject onto every one else.

If people are getting riled up about it, maybe they should rethink their pro-choice status? Probably because I'm a psychopath the idea of recycling organic material does not faze me. Maybe thus I provide utility by asking such a question. If it's not a baby, WTF you mad about? Not just you, Peebot, but in general.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-09-2015, 04:06 AM
(20-09-2015 01:54 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(20-09-2015 11:14 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  You never see a "Pro-life" type living in poverty trying to take care of 6 kids.

It ultimately comes down to this -- "Pro-life" is just a rebranding of "Anti-abortion" - which is just a rebranding of "Resistance is Futile".....

They just want to be the ones in control.

That and ---

"Have you ever noticed that the women who are against abortion are the ones that are too ugly to fuck"?? -- George Carlin

So, it is OK to destroy fully formed fetus 24 hours before birth and even 24 hours after birth.
That is all I wanted to understand about you, people.

Tough words from someone who see nothing wrong in sex with children.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
21-09-2015, 04:08 AM
(21-09-2015 04:06 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(20-09-2015 01:54 PM)Alla Wrote:  So, it is OK to destroy fully formed fetus 24 hours before birth and even 24 hours after birth.
That is all I wanted to understand about you, people.

Tough words from someone who see nothing wrong in sex with children.

You're veering unto forbidden ground.

21-09-2015, 05:18 AM
(21-09-2015 04:08 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 04:06 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Tough words from someone who see nothing wrong in sex with children.

You're veering unto forbidden ground.

It's Alla who ventured into this ground, even if she latter claimed it was a joke.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
21-09-2015, 06:05 AM
(21-09-2015 05:18 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 04:08 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  You're veering unto forbidden ground.

It's Alla who ventured into this ground, even if she latter claimed it was a joke.

Here?

In an area for which she already received sanction. Revisiting the point here merely instigates a challenge which would put you in a rule 5 violation. I'm not anybody around here but a relic of a time when this place largely self-moderated. Even though it is now Starkocratic decree, at one time the collective debated the merits of exploring that particular topic and found them far outweighed by the converse. I cannot help but consider that in revisiting this topic you put her in a position where she cannot adequately defend herself without violating the forum's one major rule.

Which is troll bullshit, so knock it the fuck off.

IDK, you can do whatever the fuck you want. I think you're wrong, and there it is, why. Undecided

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
21-09-2015, 06:18 AM (This post was last modified: 21-09-2015 06:29 AM by Szuchow.)
(21-09-2015 06:05 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Here?

As in this thread? No. But it's still strange to see someone trying to claim moral high ground while being ok with shit like that, even if it was a poor joke or some strange example of atheist judging one by one words.

(21-09-2015 06:05 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  In an area for which she already received sanction. Revisiting the point here merely instigates a challenge which would put you in a rule 5 violation. I'm not anybody around here but a relic of a time when this place largely self-moderated. Even though it is now Starkocratic decree, at one time the collective debated the merits of exploring that particular topic and found them far outweighed by the converse. I cannot help but consider that in revisiting this topic you put her in a position where she cannot adequately defend herself without violating the forum's one major rule.

Rules aside how she could defend from such words? I see no justification for being ok with pedophillia.

(21-09-2015 06:05 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Which is troll bullshit, so knock it the fuck off.

I would say your wish is my command but I don't feel like lying.

(21-09-2015 06:05 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  IDK, you can do whatever the fuck you want. I think you're wrong, and there it is, why. Undecided

Sure I can. Well as long as it isn't violation of forum rules.

Having said that I admit that I could be wrong in bringing this into new topic, but for me it's darkly amusing when someone try to claim moral high ground when one is scumbag.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
21-09-2015, 06:36 AM
(21-09-2015 06:18 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Having said that I admit that I could be wrong in bringing this into new topic, but for me it's darkly amusing when someone try to claim moral high ground when one is scumbag.

Hey! Just because I'm a scumbag that doesn't mean I cannot have the occasional insight.

The point you missed is that discussion of pedophilia in any way, shape or form on this forum - is verboten. You're gonna get us banned. Chill. Heart

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post