Fiorina's Challenge

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2015, 06:43 AM
RE: Fiorina's Challenge
(21-09-2015 06:36 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Hey! Just because I'm a scumbag that doesn't mean I cannot have the occasional insight.

Not sure if you joking. In any case it wasn't about you.

(21-09-2015 06:36 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  The point you missed is that discussion of pedophilia in any way, shape or form on this forum - is verboten. You're gonna get us banned. Chill. Heart

Ah. I indeed missed this point, thought only speaking in favor of it is forbidden. Now that I know I will speak no more about this.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
21-09-2015, 06:49 AM
Mission accomplished. Hug

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
21-09-2015, 06:56 AM
(21-09-2015 06:49 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Mission accomplished. Hug

Congratulations then.

Thanks for saving me form further mistakes. Maybe I should not be so snarky but it isn't easy for me to admit - even partly - my mistakes.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
21-09-2015, 07:01 AM
I cannot in good conscious recommend a decrease in snark. Angel

living word
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
21-09-2015, 07:07 AM
(21-09-2015 07:01 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I cannot in good conscious recommend a decrease in snark. Angel

So I'll try to not disappoint Wink

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
21-09-2015, 12:46 PM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2015 06:25 AM by GirlyMan.)
(18-09-2015 07:36 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Daniel, what makes you think it was faked?

I'm not Daniel and the evidence is only circumstantial but it is highly suspicious. Judge Reminds Anti-Abortion Corporation It Is Not A Person, Cannot Plead The Fifth.
But but but, corporations are people, my friend. Weeping Seriously though, if you have nothing to hide as CMP claims, then why would you seek to plead the Fifth on a simple discovery motion? Something is rotten in the State of Denmark.

#sigh
21-09-2015, 05:17 PM
Here is a report showing how heavily edited the videos were.

http://ppfa.pr-optout.com/ViewAttachment...vK5fVC8%3d
22-09-2015, 03:36 AM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2015 03:40 AM by Heywood Jahblome.)
(18-09-2015 12:59 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(18-09-2015 11:28 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  There is nothing to indicate the technicians story is untrue. The fact that the producers had to substitute video of a still born isn't any different than actors portraying a re-enactment.

So since it can't be disproven means that their claims are automatically true? Facepalm

Claim 1: Heywood is a human and therefore has a chin.
Claim 2: There is shit on Heywoods' chin.
Conclusion: Heywood eats shit.

Since we have nothing to indicate that it is untrue, I guess you eat poo. See why what you said is fallacious?

So I can take it that you don't have anything? Thanks.

Its not that I don't have anything, its just that I generally do not debate with children. The video isn't faked. The people in videos are who they say they are and they did indeed say the things the video recorded them saying. You might be able to argue that the video is misleading....because of the way it was edited for instance....but only a moron would maintain it is faked.

Are you a moron? Or do you see now that the video isn't faked?
22-09-2015, 08:19 AM
(20-09-2015 11:14 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  They just want to be the ones in control.
Those who are pro-choice want to be in control. They plant PP in poor neighborhoods, they want young poor girls to get pregnant so they can make more money.
(20-09-2015 11:14 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  That and ---
"Have you ever noticed that the women who are against abortion are the ones that are too ugly to fuck"?? -- George Carlin
Liberals are brutal to women. LOOK AT THIS FACE - typical liberal talk about women.
Liberals have no respect for women. LOOK AT THIS FACE.
Liberals were brutal to Monica Lewinski, Sarah Palin, Kin Davis and to many, many more women.
I do not expect Liberals to talk nice about women.
But they do want to have control of women. hey woman, you want foodstamps? Sure, we will give it to you. You are so weak. We will take of you because you are not strong enough to do it by yourself.
Hey woman, do you need welfare? We will take care of you. We are your sugar daddy. This way we can have control over you. You depend on us.
Hey young woman(teenager), fuck a lot so when you get pregnant and then we will take care of you. You depend on us.
LOOK AT THIS FACE, - liberal Trump.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
22-09-2015, 08:23 AM
Liberals are brutal to women and they want to have control of them like those sugar daddies.
I guess all those liberal feminists are fake. True feminists do not need government(sugar daddy) to take care of them. I am true feminist. I want to be self reliant as much as it is possible and then I feel good about myself.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED