Fiorina's Challenge

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-09-2015, 10:24 AM
RE: Fiorina's Challenge
(22-09-2015 08:23 AM)Alla Wrote:  I want to be self reliant as much as it is possible and then I feel good about myself.

Except when it comes to metaphysics where you rely on others to define it for you.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
22-09-2015, 01:08 PM
(22-09-2015 10:24 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(22-09-2015 08:23 AM)Alla Wrote:  I want to be self reliant as much as it is possible and then I feel good about myself.

Except when it comes to metaphysics where you rely on others to define it for you.
Not true. Gospel of Jesus Christ teaches - be self-reliant as much as you can.
this is what I am learning to do. God wants us to do ALL WE CAN. I do all I can.
I didn't say that we are perfect in our self-reliance. We all need someone's shoulder once in a while.
Conservative and God's principle: be self-reliant as much as you can.
Liberal principle: come to sugar daddy(government), people. We will take good care of you. We, Liberals are so much smarter and so much better than all of you.
Oh, and don't forget to give up your guns. This way we can even better control you.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
22-09-2015, 01:46 PM
(22-09-2015 01:08 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(22-09-2015 10:24 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Except when it comes to metaphysics where you rely on others to define it for you.
this is what I am learning to do. God wants us to do ALL WE CAN. I do all I can.
I didn't say that we are perfect in our self-reliance. We all need someone's shoulder once in a while.
Liberal principle: come to sugar daddy(government), people. We will take good care of you. We, Liberals are so much smarter and so much better than all of you.
Oh, and don't forget to give up your guns. This way we can even better control you.

Again, your mentality is far more libertarian than conservative. The points and rallying cries you keep stating are repeatedly libertarian views. Yet in the past you resisted that idea and proclaimed to be conservative but the idea of self-reliance and not being controlled by others aren't what conservative means.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
22-09-2015, 02:16 PM
(22-09-2015 01:46 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(22-09-2015 01:08 PM)Alla Wrote:  Not true. Gospel of Jesus Christ teaches - be self-reliant as much as you can.

Again, your mentality is far more libertarian than conservative. The points and rallying cries you keep stating are repeatedly libertarian views. Yet in the past you resisted that idea and proclaimed to be conservative but the idea of self-reliance and not being controlled by others aren't what conservative means.
Again, I believe in being self-reliant as much as I can. Sometimes I can not do much. Sometimes I can do nothing. Sometimes I have to depend on others.
But it seems to me that liberals want people to be self-reliant as less as possible and not as much as possible.
I need my government to protect me against ISIS, for example, because this is something I can not do. I need my government when I lose my job and when I can't find new one. I also need my Church when I don't have job.
I am not against welfare. I am against promoting it.

22-09-2015, 02:39 PM
(22-09-2015 02:16 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(22-09-2015 01:46 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Again, your mentality is far more libertarian than conservative. The points and rallying cries you keep stating are repeatedly libertarian views. Yet in the past you resisted that idea and proclaimed to be conservative but the idea of self-reliance and not being controlled by others aren't what conservative means.
Again, I believe in being self-reliant as much as I can. Sometimes I can not do much. Sometimes I can do nothing. Sometimes I have to depend on others.
But it seems to me that liberals want people to be self-reliant as less as possible and not as much as possible.
I need my government to protect me against ISIS, for example, because this is something I can not do. I need my government when I lose my job and when I can't find new one. I also need my Church when I don't have job.

I'm pretty sure I'll be sorry I asked... Alla, what do you consider promoting welfare? Does trying to keep welfare programs from being cut or eliminated altogether count as promotion to you?
22-09-2015, 03:11 PM
(22-09-2015 03:36 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(18-09-2015 12:59 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  So since it can't be disproven means that their claims are automatically true? Facepalm

Claim 1: Heywood is a human and therefore has a chin.
Claim 2: There is shit on Heywoods' chin.
Conclusion: Heywood eats shit.

Since we have nothing to indicate that it is untrue, I guess you eat poo. See why what you said is fallacious?

So I can take it that you don't have anything? Thanks.

Its not that I don't have anything, its just that I generally do not debate with children. The video isn't faked. The people in videos are who they say they are and they did indeed say the things the video recorded them saying. You might be able to argue that the video is misleading....because of the way it was edited for instance....but only a moron would maintain it is faked.

Are you a moron? Or do you see now that the video isn't faked?

No, I am not a moron, far from it. If you want to compare cranial dick sizes, I can find more than enough on this forum that illustrate that you have an inverted pecker. Calling me a child only betrays your ignorance and lack of position. Think before you speak, son.

[Image: if-you-run-into-assholes-all-day-youre-the-asshole.jpg]

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
22-09-2015, 05:33 PM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2015 05:45 PM by GirlyMan.)
(22-09-2015 01:08 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(22-09-2015 10:24 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Except when it comes to metaphysics where you rely on others to define it for you.

The message of The Word is to be my own personal Lord and Savior, my own God, my own personal Jesus. That's self-reliance. From what you've posted I don't think Mormonism is inconsistent with that. We're all Gods in training. Jesus would be appalled by Christianity. "No no no. You've missed the point completely. I showed you one way of many to embody The Word. Don't fucking worship my shit just fucking embody The Word. ... fucking idiots."

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
22-09-2015, 06:29 PM
(22-09-2015 02:39 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(22-09-2015 02:16 PM)Alla Wrote:  Again, I believe in being self-reliant as much as I can. Sometimes I can not do much. Sometimes I can do nothing. Sometimes I have to depend on others.

I'm pretty sure I'll be sorry I asked... Alla, what do you consider promoting welfare? Does trying to keep welfare programs from being cut or eliminated altogether count as promotion to you?
Promoting welfare is to tax working people as much as possible that those who don't want to work can relax, spend more time with kids, may be create some art or write some books. Nancy Pelosi and other Dinos were talking about job lock.
So, working people will tax so much that they will decide: it is better to relax and make some art and have welfare than to work.
I would never give welfare to those who spend those money on drugs. I would never give welfare to young single adults who take advantage of the system.
Dinos don't care. Dinos want people to depend on government so they(Dinos) can be even more rich and more powerful
. Rinos want the same thing.
the difference between Dinos and Rinos is that Dinos honestly say that they want make all people equally poor.
Under Obama rich are more rich and poor are more poor.

22-09-2015, 11:58 PM
(22-09-2015 03:11 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  No, I am not a moron, far from it. If you want to compare cranial dick sizes, I can find more than enough on this forum that illustrate that you have an inverted pecker. Calling me a child only betrays your ignorance and lack of position. Think before you speak, son.

You may not be a moron but you sure act like a child as evidenced by your post about poop on the chin, eating poop, etc.
23-09-2015, 12:08 AM
(22-09-2015 06:29 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(22-09-2015 02:39 PM)pablo Wrote:  I'm pretty sure I'll be sorry I asked... Alla, what do you consider promoting welfare? Does trying to keep welfare programs from being cut or eliminated altogether count as promotion to you?
Promoting welfare is to tax working people as much as possible that those who don't want to work can relax, spend more time with kids, may be create some art or write some books. Nancy Pelosi and other Dinos were talking about job lock.
So, working people will tax so much that they will decide: it is better to relax and make some art and have welfare than to work.
I would never give welfare to those who spend those money on drugs. I would never give welfare to young single adults who take advantage of the system.
Dinos don't care. Dinos want people to depend on government so they(Dinos) can be even more rich and more powerful
. Rinos want the same thing.
the difference between Dinos and Rinos is that Dinos honestly say that they want make all people equally poor.
Under Obama rich are more rich and poor are more poor.

If that's what you honestly think people receiving welfare do with their time, I don't believe I can say anything to sway your thinking.