Fiorina's Challenge

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-09-2015, 12:44 AM (This post was last modified: 23-09-2015 04:53 AM by EvolutionKills.)
RE: Fiorina's Challenge
(23-09-2015 12:08 AM)pablo Wrote:  
(22-09-2015 06:29 PM)Alla Wrote:  Promoting welfare is to tax working people as much as possible that those who don't want to work can relax, spend more time with kids, may be create some art or write some books. Nancy Pelosi and other Dinos were talking about job lock.
So, working people will tax so much that they will decide: it is better to relax and make some art and have welfare than to work.
I would never give welfare to those who spend those money on drugs. I would never give welfare to young single adults who take advantage of the system.
Dinos don't care. Dinos want people to depend on government so they(Dinos) can be even more rich and more powerful
. Rinos want the same thing.
the difference between Dinos and Rinos is that Dinos honestly say that they want make all people equally poor.
Under Obama rich are more rich and poor are more poor.

If that's what you honestly think people receiving welfare do with their time, I don't believe I can say anything to sway your thinking.

Alla doesn't operate in 'reality', she lives inside a bubble where she subsists on a Fox News drip-feed and whatever her Mormon overlords tell her she is allowed/supposed to think.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
23-09-2015, 01:37 AM
(23-09-2015 12:44 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(23-09-2015 12:08 AM)pablo Wrote:  If that's what you honestly think people receiving welfare do with their time, I don't believe I can say anything to sway your thinking.

Alla doesn't operate in 'reality', she lives inside a bubble where she subsists on a Fox New drip-feed and whatever her Mormon overlords tell her she is allowed/supposed to think.

Ill give it to you straight Alla. I was one of those welfare recievimg people. I was a single mom and I didn't choose it. My ex left and I never heard from him again including no child support! I worked full time and went to school full time all the while being a full time mom. I didn't have any more kids other then the 2 I had with my ex because I could barely afford them but I love them more than anything.

I can tell you with out a doubt that most of the people I knew on welfare warned their tails off and it was never enough and for you to say that all welfare people do nothing but what ever they wish is just insulting and you should apologize for making such a statement. Without having a clue what people on welfare actually do.
[+] 2 users Like purpledaisies's post
23-09-2015, 02:59 AM
(23-09-2015 01:37 AM)purpledaisies Wrote:  
(23-09-2015 12:44 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Alla doesn't operate in 'reality', she lives inside a bubble where she subsists on a Fox New drip-feed and whatever her Mormon overlords tell her she is allowed/supposed to think.

Ill give it to you straight Alla. I was one of those welfare recievimg people. I was a single mom and I didn't choose it. My ex left and I never heard from him again including no child support! I worked full time and went to school full time all the while being a full time mom. I didn't have any more kids other then the 2 I had with my ex because I could barely afford them but I love them more than anything.

I can tell you with out a doubt that most of the people I knew on welfare warned their tails off and it was never enough and for you to say that all welfare people do nothing but what ever they wish is just insulting and you should apologize for making such a statement. Without having a clue what people on welfare actually do.

There will always be scammers, those who game the system to get what they do not deserve. Even all of the welfare scam combined and doubled is nothing in comparison to the scams carried out by corporate America to rob it's people through their government. Undeserved tax cuts and subsidies, the Wall Street bailouts for banks that gambled with other people's money against their interests for the bank's gain, and the fact that the largest form of theft in the US is wage theft (wherein employers don't pay their workers for their labor through any number of means).

Are there deadbeats on welfare? Sure. Do they come close to at all representing the vast majority of people who get, need, and rely upon government welfare to get by? Not even close. Is their 'mooching' off the system even remotely close to being as financially ruinous as the corporate welfare this country supplies to businesses that already rake in billions of dollars in profits? Well, rational people can suss out the answer here is 'no', but I somehow doubt Alla's propaganda addled brain can see reality for what it is.

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
23-09-2015, 04:34 AM
WTF EK? A Fox New? It's people? How am I supposed to like your shit when it's all sloppy like that? Tongue

Besides, I think Alla is in Russia somewhere. Siberia, maybe. Angel

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-09-2015, 04:54 AM (This post was last modified: 23-09-2015 06:25 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(23-09-2015 04:34 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  WTF EK? A Fox New? It's people? How am I supposed to like your shit when it's all sloppy like that? Tongue

Besides, I think Alla is in Russia somewhere. Siberia, maybe. Angel

She's from Ignorancegrad, the capital of Increduloustan. Dodgy

[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
23-09-2015, 06:25 AM
(22-09-2015 01:08 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(22-09-2015 10:24 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Except when it comes to metaphysics where you rely on others to define it for you.
Not true. Gospel of Jesus Christ teaches - be self-reliant as much as you can.
this is what I am learning to do. God wants us to do ALL WE CAN. I do all I can.
I didn't say that we are perfect in our self-reliance. We all need someone's shoulder once in a while.
Conservative and God's principle: be self-reliant as much as you can.
Liberal principle: come to sugar daddy(government), people. We will take good care of you. We, Liberals are so much smarter and so much better than all of you.
Oh, and don't forget to give up your guns. This way we can even better control you.

Quote: John 15
4 Abide in me as I abide in you. Just as the branch cannot bear fruit by itself unless it abides in the vine, neither can you unless you abide in me. 5 I am the vine, you are the branches. Those who abide in me and I in them bear much fruit, because apart from me you can do nothing. 6 Whoever does not abide in me is thrown away like a branch and withers; such branches are gathered, thrown into the fire, and burned.

How does this insinuate self-reliance? This was Jesus talking.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
23-09-2015, 07:38 AM
(22-09-2015 11:58 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(22-09-2015 03:11 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  No, I am not a moron, far from it. If you want to compare cranial dick sizes, I can find more than enough on this forum that illustrate that you have an inverted pecker. Calling me a child only betrays your ignorance and lack of position. Think before you speak, son.

You may not be a moron but you sure act like a child as evidenced by your post about poop on the chin, eating poop, etc.

You seem incapable of spotting a fallacy. I merely was using an obvious one to parallel what you said to illustrate it, you may want to reread the post. You apparently still don't get it. Now you are projecting. Only a child belligerently continues to argue refuted points against people who can demonstrate the child is wrong. There, there, little Blo. Those mean nasty people just don't get you...

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
23-09-2015, 10:03 AM
(23-09-2015 04:34 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Besides, I think Alla is in Russia somewhere. Siberia, maybe. Angel

Worse. Idaho.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
23-09-2015, 10:10 AM
(23-09-2015 10:03 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(23-09-2015 04:34 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Besides, I think Alla is in Russia somewhere. Siberia, maybe. Angel

Worse. Idaho.

Her own private one? Tongue
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
23-09-2015, 10:20 AM
Here's the missing video:

Case closed.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user