Firefighter fired for sending emails with Christian content.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-10-2012, 12:08 AM
RE: Firefighter fired for sending emails with Christian content.
(12-10-2012 06:37 PM)Diablo Wrote:  How much did those emails cost the govt exactly? Less than a penny?

If wasting one penny worth of data space was his only infraction in 17 years, then I am going to have to call BS on this one.

Regardless. It's against the rules. And, he was warned and didn't stop.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-10-2012, 01:31 AM
RE: Firefighter fired for sending emails with Christian content.
(12-10-2012 10:39 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  The firing was justified. He has no right to appeal.

Story here.

What gets me is that he was told to stop and didn't. Also... it's pretty common knowledge that you don't use company email for that sort of thing. Especially working for the state.

I don't see how he has a leg to stand on in the appeal.

Really? You seriously don't see the leg he has to stand on?
Are you blind KC?
This is America (I assume, I admit I haven't clicked on the link but I imagine it's a Fox news article slandering the people who fired this good christian firefighting hero), you don't need the law to be on your side. If you have some religious motive and there is a slight hint of public interest then it'll go to court. It doesn't matter about the law, this good Christian firefighting hero was "wrongfully" fired (ironic a firefighter getting fired), DOWN WITH HIS EMPLOYER! How dare someone question the word of God and America!!
This is obviously a matter of national security.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post