Firewalking anyone?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-05-2014, 02:49 PM
RE: Firewalking anyone?
(21-05-2014 01:13 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Ive never done it. But I'd totally try it given the chance.

No, Morgan.

You don't walk on the coals, you place the baby on them for a good roasting. Equal time on both sides, about 20 minutes. Yes

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
21-05-2014, 02:49 PM
(21-05-2014 02:44 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(21-05-2014 02:15 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Bigger surface area. Means I'm braver than the rest of you! Haha! Cool

Ok. I dub this officially silly. Laughat But actually one thing I read was that many of the native people who firewalk don't wear shoes much of the time so they also have thick skin on the bottom of their feet. It really helps with the firewalking. Hobbitgirl, you'd do great! It'd be a........ Tongue cakewalk Tongue....... for you! Hardy-har-har.

*Wiggles her thick-skinned hairy feet*

Bring on the cakewalk *yum*
21-05-2014, 02:57 PM
(21-05-2014 02:49 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(21-05-2014 01:13 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Ive never done it. But I'd totally try it given the chance.

No, Morgan.

You don't walk on the coals, you place the baby on them for a good roasting. Equal time on both sides, about 20 minutes. Yes

Oh, to hell with the firewalking (and the baby) bring on the ribs and maybe a whole pig to roast and don't forget the marshmallows. . Firewalking; the biggest waste of coals ever invented.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
21-05-2014, 03:00 PM
(21-05-2014 02:57 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(21-05-2014 02:49 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  No, Morgan.

Oh, to hell with the firewalking (and the baby) bring on the ribs and maybe a whole pig to roast and don't forget the marshmallows. . Firewalking; the biggest waste of coals ever invented.

I believe I'll keep my baby out of hell. Thank you!
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
21-05-2014, 06:20 PM
Only if there's a cupcake or booze at the other end Laugh out load

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
21-05-2014, 06:53 PM
(21-05-2014 06:20 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Only if there's a cupcake or booze at the other end Laugh out load

Might try after I spent some time at the booze end first. Thumbsup

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
21-05-2014, 06:57 PM
Consider
mmmaybe...

[Image: Light_Fire_Entry_Suit_Product1154.jpg]

Those soles look WAY too rubbery, though! Confused

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
21-05-2014, 07:03 PM
(21-05-2014 06:53 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(21-05-2014 06:20 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Only if there's a cupcake or booze at the other end Laugh out load

Might try after I spent some time at the booze end first. Thumbsup

Maybe booze at one end and cupcake at the other. The booze to help you through it and the cupcake to motivate you lol

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
21-05-2014, 07:21 PM
(21-05-2014 07:03 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(21-05-2014 06:53 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Might try after I spent some time at the booze end first. Thumbsup

Maybe booze at one end and cupcake at the other. The booze to help you through it and the cupcake to motivate you lol

Sounds like a good plan to me! Let's do it!

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
22-05-2014, 08:12 AM
No thanks. My high school physics teacher did for a class experiment and he did not burn his feet.

We did construct and lay on a bed of nails for the same teacher. That was kind of cool. We had to do the research to get the proper number of nails per area to not puncture the skin.