First Cause, No Cause, Just Because

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-04-2013, 05:27 AM
RE: First Cause, No Cause, Just Because
(26-04-2013 06:08 AM)raoul116 Wrote:  - if Craig is so sure he has the truth on his side, especially god belief, why isn't he willing to 'go out on faith' and debate accordingly? LOL

There is usually a question and answer section after the debates. there he answers spontaneously the questions. Its fully understandable that atheists do try to find excuses for why he always wins the debates. But its not only him. Even a mediocre debater wins debates with atheists. John Lennox x Dawkins : Dawkins was simply massacrated. thats because the theist arguments are far more consistent, simply because the facts speak for themselfs.Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2013, 06:17 AM
RE: First Cause, No Cause, Just Because
(26-04-2013 09:12 PM)Elesjei Wrote:  By coincidence, I was going to make the "first cause" nonsense the subject of my first video on my alternate YT channel. I'm just terrible at speaking to a mic, and have no sense of how to work video editing software... I grew up with computers but it's something I never learned.

I'm not that technical but I can give you just a few pointers that I'm using now. Assuming you have a webcam - just make practice videos where you may have to refer to a script of some kind however, and this is important, try not to keep your eyes glued to the script - always look right into the web eye which is really the audience. Your eyes can glance down at a script but always look back into the eye. Regarding the script, if used, I use stuff from MS Word so I have the stuff right on the screen. It allows for my eyes to barely move from looking right into the camera and then down at the stuff I'm referring to. This kalam thing took about a week to compile and practice. I did a couple of 'takes' before the final product so I could spot and fix any errors.

Regarding the video editing tool - I use Windows Live Movie Maker to take a video like the Craig one, cut out everything except what is required and then attach my own video and do the same. You can actually use alot of videos in the one you're making as long as you edit out whatever isn't needed.

The movie maker also allows for titles, captions like the comments you saw at the bottom at times, and credits at the end. Once you've completed all of this you can then upload it to YouTube (assuming you have a YouTube acct.) or other places like Facebook, etc.

That's just a small instructional thing to get you started. Any other questions - just ask away. I'm sure others may have even more useful info to share. Good luck!

"that which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence" Christopher Hitchens
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes raoul116's post