First GOP Debate!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-08-2015, 07:44 AM
RE: First GOP Debate!
(15-08-2015 07:30 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(15-08-2015 01:49 AM)DLJ Wrote:  You have doubts about that?

Blink

... I am stupid. I am a women. ...

... I don't see how these two facts correlate.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2015, 07:45 AM
(15-08-2015 07:30 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(15-08-2015 01:49 AM)DLJ Wrote:  You have doubts about that?

Blink

No, I don't have doubts about. I am not very smart, I am stupid. I am a women.
There are a lot of stupid women.
I hope it makes you feel better Big Grin

Hello.
Being a woman does NOT make you inferior. This is a power play idea thought up my men to control you. There are many brilliant women and have been in the past. Have you heard of Hypatia? One of the most brilliant human beings of her time. Eventually torn apart by roof tile shards by a crazed religious mob.

There are brilliant female scientists and astronauts, fighter pilots, musicians etc and women can flourish in any field they choose provided society allows it.

You are NOT a second class citizen and anyone who told you you are has a personal agenda against you and is in fact an enemy.

Stand tall, be proud. And read this book.

The Second Sex.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
15-08-2015, 07:46 AM
(14-08-2015 11:59 PM)Cosmic Discourse Wrote:  Here's an example:
Let's say you and I were both graduating from high school next semester. We live in different neighborhoods, but in the same city. We both went to public high schools for our general education. Now, let's say you lived in a more affluent neighborhood than I did. Typically in America, odds are your chances of receiving the better education and greater number of high paying employment opportunities will outnumber mine.

While this isn't always the case, it occurs more than it should. As a country it greatly reduces our chances of competing on a global scale, since the best talent doesn't always get the opportunity to rise to the top. In that example, if I was given the identical educational experience you had, it increases the odds of us fairly competing against one another in the job market.
OK, I understand it better.
1)So, what is the solution? To make poor people more rich? or to make rich people more poor.
2)How?

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
15-08-2015, 07:50 AM
(15-08-2015 07:44 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(15-08-2015 07:30 AM)Alla Wrote:  ... I am stupid. I am a women. ...

... I don't see how these two facts correlate.

Do not expect from a stupid woman Facepalm to say something intelligent or logical.
O! it feels so good to call stupid woman what she really is. Only a gentle man would do this. Like Trump, for example. Or atheist feels good when he calls conservative or Christian woman "stupid". That's very nice.

15-08-2015, 07:56 AM
(15-08-2015 07:50 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(15-08-2015 07:44 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  ... I don't see how these two facts correlate.

Do not expect from a stupid woman Facepalm to say something intelligent or logical.
O! it feels so good to call stupid woman what she really is. Only a gentle man would do this. Like Trump, for example. Or atheist feels good when he calls conservative or Christian woman "stupid". That's very nice.

Socrates always went to the women for advice. Please read my post above. It pains me to see you put yourself down because of an archaic belief system.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
15-08-2015, 07:58 AM
(15-08-2015 07:50 AM)Alla Wrote:  Do not expect from a stupid woman Facepalm to say something intelligent or logical.

I don't. Nonsense you're writing isn't even funny.

(15-08-2015 07:50 AM)Alla Wrote:  O! it feels so good to call stupid woman what she really is.

Really? Playing the victim is pathetic.

You have no arguments sou you're trying to play victim abused by bad atheists.

(15-08-2015 07:50 AM)Alla Wrote:  Or atheist feels good when he calls conservative or Christian woman "stupid". That's very nice.

So now not only you are the victim but other women also? Reading your post I have no doubt that you're stupid or troll (or both) but stating this give me no pleasure. Why it should?

(15-08-2015 07:56 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Socrates always went to the women for advice. Please read my post above. It pains me to see you put yourself down because of an archaic belief system.

I think it is only playing the victim. Or trying to saying shit about others; Alla after all accused one of users off sexism, so this idiotic tactic isn't new to her.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
15-08-2015, 08:01 AM
(15-08-2015 07:45 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Hello.
Being a woman does NOT make you inferior.
That is very nice of you to say this. I am glad you say this. But isn't it feel good to call a stupid woman "stupid"? or to call stupid Christian woman "stupid"?
or to call stupid conservative woman "stupid"?
May be it is not her fault she is stupid? May be it is societies' fault?
So, let's tell her in her face what she is. Let's brag how smart we are.
(15-08-2015 07:45 AM)Banjo Wrote:  This is a power play idea thought up my men to control you. There are many brilliant women and have been in the past.
I am glad you know this. But there are many stupid women. Let's tell them this in their face.
(15-08-2015 07:45 AM)Banjo Wrote:  You are NOT a second class citizen and anyone who told you you are has a personal agenda against you and is in fact an enemy.
Nobody told me this, yet. But if someone tells me that I am stupid (and I am, I am) does he/she have a personal agenda against me?
(15-08-2015 07:45 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Stand tall, be proud. And read this book.
The Second Sex.
Thank you for your kind words. I really appreciate this.

15-08-2015, 08:04 AM
(15-08-2015 07:50 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(15-08-2015 07:44 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  ... I don't see how these two facts correlate.

O! it feels so good to call stupid woman what she really is.

If you say so...

(15-08-2015 07:50 AM)Alla Wrote:  Only a gentle man would do this. Like Trump, for example. Or atheist feels good when he calls conservative or Christian woman "stupid". That's very nice.

I disagree. I have seen no evidence to suggest that Trump is worthy of the title gentleman.

That aside, it brings me no more joy to call a female conservative or christian stupid that it does to say the same of a male.

I don't know about you, but I support the cause of recognising gender-equal stupidity. It would be sexist not to. Yes

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
15-08-2015, 08:05 AM
(15-08-2015 07:58 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  I think it is only playing the victim. Or trying to saying shit about others; Alla after all accused one of users off sexism, so this idiotic tactic isn't new to her.
Relax. I do not play victim. I am just being sarcastic.
But I still don't mind if someone calls me "stupid"

15-08-2015, 08:06 AM
Really. I did not know that. Though if this is her belief it is a worry to me and I am willing to give the benefit of the doubt.

Religion messes with people. Who knows what it has done to her. Look at what it has done to poor old pops. He thinks any negative thought he has will make him act upon it. That is feeling guilt for no offense.

And I have been listening to beautiful music since 11.30 am, that is 12 1/2 hours. Maybe I am calmer and more patient as a result. Smile

Banjo.