First GOP Debate!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2015, 05:32 PM
RE: First GOP Debate!
I don't want to give lots of money to those who say: let's sign the bill first so we can find out what is in it.
Ah, Pelosi, Pelosi.
every sheeple Dem signed the bill without reading it, without understanding it.
Liberal smartass Gruber: stupid American sheeple. they signed the bill

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-08-2015, 05:59 PM (This post was last modified: 20-08-2015 11:53 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(20-08-2015 05:29 PM)Alla Wrote:  Even in USSR people had more freedom than we have now in the USA. The more regulations the less freedom. What a shame.

Regulations take away the freedom that corporations used to have to dump toxic chemicals into your drinking water supply or spew them into the air you breathe.

Regulations prevent business from discriminating against people based on sex, ethnicity, or creed (a huge plus for a female, immigrant, Mormon).

Regulations ensure you have just as much right to vote, or run for public office yourself, as a man.

Regulations ensure that you know what is in the food you buy, and that the medicine you take has been vetted and meets or exceeds safety standards.

Regulations ensure that, should you suffer from a physical disability, you have both just as much access and accommodation to public (and often private) spaces, and cannot be discriminated against on such a basis.

Regulations protect your freedom, by liming the freedom of others to violate yours, and conversely your ability to violate the freedom and rights of others.

But you probably think that using regulations to protect mutual freedom and rights is bad, because it's involuntary and/or sharing responsibility (oh no, scary sharing!) by holding everyone to the same standards...

Contrary to your belief the world does exist beyond the reach of your fists, and your actions have repercussions far beyond yourself. Irregardless of whether or not you can see them for yourself, you are part of a vastly intricate web of connections. So grow the fuck up, the world is not as black and white or cut and dry as you'd like it to be, you incredulous fuktard. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
20-08-2015, 06:43 PM
Hmm. There are thousands and thousands of regulations. Do I know all of them? Is it even possible not to break them?
Who understands all the regulations?
It is so easy to fine people for breaking regulations. Nobody knows them. Nobody understands them.
So, I break them and then I pay penalty. Nice. FREEEEEEEDOM.
but sheeple want to have even more regulations. baaaaa-baaaaa

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
20-08-2015, 07:03 PM
(20-08-2015 05:29 PM)Alla Wrote:  I am not Libertarian. I am Conservative.
I don't need Obama to tell me what fair share is. Fuck off Obama.
I don't mind to pay taxes but government has very limited responsibilities.
I am feminist. I don't need sugar daddy - government for every need.
hey, government, secure my country, protect me from danger but do not stick your nose in every aspect of my life.
Even in USSR people had more freedom than we have now in the USA. The more regulations the less freedom. What a shame.

there are free men and there are kings men.
Sheeple are kings men. People are free men.

Nothing you've said in here as of late would describe you as not libertarian. All these comments after it still are of the same and more libertarian degree than some defined Conservatives. To think government has "very limited" responsibilities is far more libertarian. To not want the government to stick it's nose into aspects of your life is libertarian over conservative as conservatives are fine with government invasion into peoples lives via spying for security, maintain laws upon sexual/relationship rules, and when you can't/can't buy do things.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post
20-08-2015, 11:47 PM
(20-08-2015 06:43 PM)Alla Wrote:  Hmm. There are thousands and thousands of regulations. Do I know all of them? Is it even possible not to break them?
Who understands all the regulations?
It is so easy to fine people for breaking regulations. Nobody knows them. Nobody understands them.
So, I break them and then I pay penalty. Nice. FREEEEEEEDOM.
but sheeple want to have even more regulations. baaaaa-baaaaa

Question: What in the ass fuck are you doing that you feel so victimized by being fined for supposedly wanton violations?

Are you spending your nights getting caught masturbating in public parks?

Do you enjoy recreational littering?

How about jaywalking as a competitive sport?

What in the fucking hell is your retarded ass doing, and how is your 'freedom' being so impinged that you think the USSR was somehow 'more free' than western democracies (all of the people who died crossing the Berlin Wall to get away from the USSR would also like an answer)?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
21-08-2015, 11:28 AM
(20-08-2015 05:29 PM)Alla Wrote:  Even in USSR people had more freedom than we have now in the USA.

Why don't you go back to Ukraine then?

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
21-08-2015, 11:41 AM
(21-08-2015 11:28 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 05:29 PM)Alla Wrote:  Even in USSR people had more freedom than we have now in the USA.

Why don't you go back to Ukraine then?

Maybe because "Glorious Workers Paradise" has fallen and Ukraine is rulled by filthy liberals?

Or maybe oppression in USA isn't so hard as this troll claims?

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
21-08-2015, 01:52 PM
(20-08-2015 06:43 PM)Alla Wrote:  but sheeple want to have even more regulations. baaaaa-baaaaa

Because we've learned that without regulations bad shit happens. Like rivers on fire and shit.

[Image: River-on-fire.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
21-08-2015, 02:15 PM (This post was last modified: 21-08-2015 02:18 PM by Chas.)
(20-08-2015 05:22 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 11:16 AM)Chas Wrote:  Do you like being a troll? Consider

No,

Then why are you being one?

Quote:Now your turn to answer: do you like to be sheeple? baaaaa-baaaaa
Do you need someone to provide for you some steak?
Aren't you kind enough to give charity to your fellow citizens without some politician in Washington DC?
Aren't you smart enough to figure out what fair is? do you need Shepard shepherd (politician) to figure this out for you? baaaaa-baaaaa

Just fuck off, Alla. Seriously.

You are either a Poe or a brainwashed fool.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
21-08-2015, 02:42 PM
I have been trying hard to stay quiet during this part of the discussion, because I worked personally in the field of environmental science as a field biologist, who had to go out and collect the specific data of how companies were impacting the climate and adding poisons and other pollutants to the waterways of the state.

I've been moved almost to tears by a two week survey which I spent diving in the Spring River (SE Kansas) both upstream and downstream of a suspected polluter, a mining company that appeared not to have properly lined its discard pits to prevent heavy metal contamination of the nearby river system, finding hundreds of the most beautiful Unionid mussels, some endangered, upstream in quantities... three miles away, downstream, in an almost identical section of river, we found twelve, total, after a week of constant searching an identical randomization pattern. None of the endangered ones. We took the dozen back to the lab (along with a dozen from the other site), and found zinc and mercury contamination ten times higher than that species' toximity limit (meaning the ones we had found were either really really hardy survivors, or were going to die too) and almost fifty times higher than the upstream ones.

A gorgeous ecosystem almost wiped out of existence so a company could make a few dollars more. And that's just one example out of dozens. If you knew what our mega-corporate Agribusinesses have gotten away with putting into the stream and river systems of Kansas, you'd be appalled. But I don't need to talk numbers with you; look at the Dead Zone in the Gulf of Mexico, where the Mississippi River dumps all those poisons into the (otherwise) thriving ocean ecosystem there. I've mentioned it before. You can see it from space:
[Image: th?id=JN.xsDdULKRcEd48VwLrlTCYQ&...;amp;h=300]
[Image: th?id=JN.nVos3YAZVVwxB%2fxtLTz3fw&am...;amp;h=300]
[Image: th?id=JN.%2bQQ8VMN8%2fvlR%2fhxpCc0PBw&am...;amp;h=300]

So it is emotionally compromising for me to sit here and listen to how the uninformed electorate (assuming Alla can vote) shills talk about "harmful regulations", just like the corporate propaganda masters tell them to say. Because I know it emotionally compromises me, I try to stay out of it, but I have to say this:

The only people are served by deregulation are the fat-cats you claim to hate so much, Alla. And they're not whom you apparently think they are. If you're being told to hate environmentalists and fear regulation, you're being set up so someone else can line his pockets. He's gonna be rich enough to afford uncontaminated food, and to keep affording that sort of food when contamination and/or ecosystem collapse cause OUR food prices to get too high to even discriminate about what we're buying. Good luck with your cancer, and your kids' cancer! Not his problem.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 7 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post