First GOP Debate!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-08-2015, 04:37 PM
RE: First GOP Debate!
(20-08-2015 06:43 PM)Alla Wrote:  Hmm. There are thousands and thousands of regulations. Do I know all of them? Is it even possible not to break them?
Who understands all the regulations?
It is so easy to fine people for breaking regulations. Nobody knows them. Nobody understands them.
So, I break them and then I pay penalty. Nice. FREEEEEEEDOM.
but sheeple want to have even more regulations. baaaaa-baaaaa

I bet your favourite historical period was the Great Depression and the decade preceding it, wasn't it?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
23-08-2015, 01:23 PM
EPA polluted river. Are you outraged? Are they going to be punished?

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
23-08-2015, 01:25 PM
(23-08-2015 01:23 PM)Alla Wrote:  EPA polluted river. Are you outraged? Are they going to be punished?

When, where, and how?

Just how exactly does a regulator body pollute a river? Facepalm

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
23-08-2015, 01:34 PM
(23-08-2015 01:25 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(23-08-2015 01:23 PM)Alla Wrote:  EPA polluted river. Are you outraged? Are they going to be punished?

When, where, and how?

Silly EK. Can't you see that the many fires of the Cuyahoga river in Cleveland - the most notable of which were in 1952 and 1969 - were obviously caused by the EPA, which was established in 1970?

And clearly, Allied Chemical in Syracuse, NY wouldn't have had to dump raw mercury into Onondaga lake - 20 pounds per day - all through the 1950s and 1960s, but for Congress passing the Clean Water Act in 1973.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE! RIGHT-WING PROPAGANDA SNEERS AT YOUR FOOLISH NOTIONS OF TEMPORAL CAUSALITY!

... this is my signature!
[+] 5 users Like cjlr's post
23-08-2015, 01:37 PM
(23-08-2015 01:25 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

When, where, and how?

http://www.ridenbaugh.com/index.php/2015...ted-river/
http://www.infowars.com/inside-job-epa-m...mas-river/

23-08-2015, 01:43 PM
(23-08-2015 01:37 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(23-08-2015 01:25 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  When, where, and how?

http://www.ridenbaugh.com/index.php/2015...ted-river/

A rant on a blog from a man who provides not a single fact to back up his freewheeling raving.

(23-08-2015 01:37 PM)Alla Wrote:  http://www.infowars.com/inside-job-epa-m...mas-river/

Fucking infowars?

Doing research means more than just googling for the first shitty web page that agrees with you, you know.

[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
23-08-2015, 02:00 PM
(23-08-2015 01:43 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(23-08-2015 01:37 PM)Alla Wrote:  http://www.ridenbaugh.com/index.php/2015...ted-river/

A rant on a blog from a man who provides not a single fact to back up his freewheeling raving.

(23-08-2015 01:37 PM)Alla Wrote:  http://www.infowars.com/inside-job-epa-m...mas-river/

Fucking infowars?

Doing research means more than just googling for the first shitty web page that agrees with you, you know.

I suppose that I have to trust your word/opinion. Yes, right.

23-08-2015, 02:30 PM
(23-08-2015 02:00 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(23-08-2015 01:43 PM)cjlr Wrote:  A rant on a blog from a man who provides not a single fact to back up his freewheeling raving.

Fucking infowars?

So, those two websites, versus me, constitute the entirety of all of your sources in the whole world?
(you're ignoring an incredibly salient point anyway - pollution is, in fact, older than the EPA, regardless of what one thinks of it)

Even the most basic grasp of skepticism a dash of familiarity with resources like Snopes or Politifact would do you wonders.

[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
23-08-2015, 04:31 PM
(23-08-2015 02:00 PM)Alla Wrote:  I suppose that I have to trust your word/opinion. Yes, right.

You are fucking ignorant by your own admission about not being able to reason coherently so there's no reason to trust your juvenile opinion.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
23-08-2015, 04:35 PM
(23-08-2015 02:00 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(23-08-2015 01:43 PM)cjlr Wrote:  A rant on a blog from a man who provides not a single fact to back up his freewheeling raving.

Fucking infowars?

While it is true that the Animas River suffered a polluting event, the EPA didn't pollute the river.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user