First Military Mission Under Trump Kills 8-Year-Old Girl

why do I feel like this is gonna be common from now on Facepalm

can someone please take away the US military's weapons already
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2017, 05:19 PM
RE: First Military Mission Under Trump Kills 8-Year-Old Girl
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/seal-a...ry-n714346

Quote: The raid in southern Yemen, conducted by the supersecret Joint Special Operations Command, was intended to capture valuable intelligence, specifically computer equipment, according to a senior U.S. military official. Three al Qaeda leaders were killed, according to U.S. officials.

Contrary to earlier reporting, the senior military official said, the raid was Trump's first clandestine strike — not a holdover mission approved by President Barack Obama. The mission involved "boots on the ground" at an al Qaeda camp near al Bayda in south central Yemen, the official said.

"Almost everything went wrong," the official said.

So now we are down to 3 from 14.

I guess we should be happy the fucktard didn't throw in a nuke.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
31-01-2017, 05:20 PM
It's about time the 8yr-old threat was dealt with. Good for Trump!

On a more serious note, apparently Obama's warrantless drone strikes never had collateral damage or ever killed a terrorist's innocent family member ever. Thank goodness for that!
[+] 4 users Like BryanS's post
31-01-2017, 05:25 PM
Don't you worry. The Orange Turd has dropped the age limit to 5. Should make you happy.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/01/31/boy-5-hand...a-6417601/

Quote:Boy, 5, handcuffed at US border for being ‘security threat’ to USA

Quote:Speaking after the incident, Donald Trump’s Press Secretary Sean Spicer said: ‘To assume that just because of someone’s age and gender that they don’t pose a threat would be misguided and wrong.’

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
31-01-2017, 05:26 PM
(31-01-2017 05:20 PM)BryanS Wrote:  It's about time the 8yr-old threat was dealt with. Good for Trump!

On a more serious note, apparently Obama's warrantless drone strikes never had collateral damage or ever killed a terrorist's innocent family member ever. Thank goodness for that!

There is another thread about this under "World News". My full comment is there, but basically I agree with the above. I hate Trump, but find it hard to pin this on him.
31-01-2017, 05:46 PM
I can't get more outraged either. We've been tossing lead around the world for as long as I can remember.
31-01-2017, 05:51 PM
(31-01-2017 05:25 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  Don't you worry. The Orange Turd has dropped the age limit to 5. Should make you happy.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/01/31/boy-5-hand...a-6417601/

Quote:Boy, 5, handcuffed at US border for being ‘security threat’ to USA

Quote:Speaking after the incident, Donald Trump’s Press Secretary Sean Spicer said: ‘To assume that just because of someone’s age and gender that they don’t pose a threat would be misguided and wrong.’

I don't care if the kid just committed a felony in broad daylight... whoever handcuffs a five year old should be incarcerated. Angry

Or calls a five year old a "security threat". What the fuck is happening to my country? Has everyone lost their minds?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
31-01-2017, 06:35 PM
(31-01-2017 04:54 PM)Ace Wrote:  can someone please take away the US military's weapons already

Come get 'em. Drinking Beverage
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-01-2017, 06:46 PM
Killing children has been an international pastime since long before the US existed. Trump is a fuckhead, but this is nothing unique to him.

And given the training videos still coming from the Daeshbags, it's safe to say children combatants will have to be put down at some point. Again, nothing new.

I saw children killed in two different countries before my 21st birthday. And no, we didn't do it, nor could we have legally stopped it.

'Murican Canadian
31-01-2017, 08:19 PM
(31-01-2017 06:46 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Killing children has been an international pastime since long before the US existed. Trump is a fuckhead, but this is nothing unique to him.

And given the training videos still coming from the Daeshbags, it's safe to say children combatants will have to be put down at some point. Again, nothing new.

I saw children killed in two different countries before my 21st birthday. And no, we didn't do it, nor could we have legally stopped it.

Yep. Give a ~fourteen year old boy an AK and have him stand sentry while the big boys sleep the sleep of the dead. Too bad for the kid, but he was in the way.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user