First Military Mission Under Trump Kills 8-Year-Old Girl

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-02-2017, 12:54 PM
RE: First Military Mission Under Trump Kills 8-Year-Old Girl
This is what happens when you put amateur shitheads in charge.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/trump-ok...officials/

Quote:Trump OK’d Yemen raid without sufficient intel — leaving SEAL and child dead: military officials

Quote:U.S. military officials told Reuters that Trump approved his first covert counterterrorism operation without sufficient intelligence, ground support or adequate backup preparations.

As a result, three officials said, the attacking SEAL team found itself dropping onto a reinforced al Qaeda base defended by landmines, snipers, and a larger than expected contingent of heavily armed Islamist extremists.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2017, 01:17 PM
I can hardly wait for him to reveal his secret plan

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
02-02-2017, 01:31 PM
(02-02-2017 01:17 PM)unfogged Wrote:  I can hardly wait for him to reveal his secret plan

Talk about how great he is until they realise it's true?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
02-02-2017, 01:40 PM
(02-02-2017 12:54 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  This is what happens when you put amateur shitheads in charge.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/trump-ok...officials/

Quote:Trump OK’d Yemen raid without sufficient intel — leaving SEAL and child dead: military officials

Quote:U.S. military officials told Reuters that Trump approved his first covert counterterrorism operation without sufficient intelligence, ground support or adequate backup preparations.

As a result, three officials said, the attacking SEAL team found itself dropping onto a reinforced al Qaeda base defended by landmines, snipers, and a larger than expected contingent of heavily armed Islamist extremists.

As much as I despise DJT and all he stands for, and even though he's still C-in-C, you can't really lay tactical errors and failures on him. It's not his job to manage ground support or extraction plans. That's CENTCOM's job.
[+] 1 user Likes Heath_Tierney's post
02-02-2017, 02:46 PM
You know what? When you're the fucking president you are responsible for a rainy day. The thin-skinned Orange Turd is going to have to get used to being criticized for everything that happens. I doubt he can handle it. He's already 2/3 of the way to batshit crazy.

And he is still the guy who said "go."

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!