First Trans Deacon Appointed in Methodist Church

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-06-2017, 08:11 PM
RE: First Trans Deacon Appointed in Methodist Church
Mordant and Cosmo, this is not a poster that is capable of reading or writing at a normal human being's level, it's a member of the conservative-whatevers (a.k.a. knuckle-dragging mouth-breeders)

"Yesterday, on TTA, I swear,
I met a man who's not all there
He's not all there again today
I wish, I wish he’d go away..."

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2017, 08:35 PM
(09-06-2017 08:11 PM)Vera Wrote:  Mordant and Cosmo, this is not a poster that is capable of reading or writing at a normal human being's level, it's a member of the conservative-whatevers (a.k.a. knuckle-dragging mouth-breeders)

"Yesterday, on TTA, I swear,
I met a man who's not all there
He's not all there again today
I wish, I wish he’d go away..."

you're the one with the problem vera, not me. But you know that don't you. Be sure to follow the doctor's doses little girl. Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
09-06-2017, 08:45 PM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2017 08:50 PM by Vera.)
Such wit... from such a vile, senile creature.

Go the fuck away. This is not the place for you.

And if "little girl" is your idea of demonstrating condescending superiority, you're even more pathetic and backwards than I imagined. And that's saying something as my opinion of you can hardly sink any lower.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
09-06-2017, 09:09 PM
Quote:you're the one with the problem vera, not me. But you know that don't you. Be sure to follow the doctor's doses little girl. Drinking Beverage

You don't have a problem with the things you say, because you don't realize what you're saying.

I know I say some heavy things, but I do my best to weigh my words.

And don't insult Vera.

[Image: b89.png]

~ The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you ~
-Neil Degrasse Tyson
[Image: stairway_to_heaven_by_tomtr.png]
~ 0 ~
[+] 1 user Likes Cosmo's post
10-06-2017, 05:50 AM
(08-06-2017 09:23 AM)Emma Wrote:  http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/06/08/uni...er-deacon/

Hey Emma, could you clarify a couple of things for me? The headline implies that Reverend Barclay is transgender. Later on, the article uses the phrase "non-binary", but then later says she's a lesbian.

I'm all for non-discriminatory inclusion of all/any genders/sexes in every facet of our society, but in this instance, I'm a little confused. I know that ultimately it's immaterial with regards to the thrust of the scenario as reported, but I'd be pleased if you could fill me in. Smile

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
10-06-2017, 06:03 AM
(09-06-2017 08:35 PM)AB517 Wrote:  You're the one with the problem Vera, not me. But you know that don't you. Be sure to follow the doctor's doses little girl.

If you truly believe that these juvenile comments make any of your opinions worthy of consideration, then you're barking up the wrong tree matey.

You should also know that petty ad hominems are considered the last resort of someone who's backed into a corner with nowhere to go.

—And you may well find that your distorted opinion of the adult world will change once you pass puberty. Good luck.

10-06-2017, 06:23 AM
(09-06-2017 09:09 PM)Cosmo Wrote:  
Quote:you're the one with the problem vera, not me. But you know that don't you. Be sure to follow the doctor's doses little girl. Drinking Beverage

You don't have a problem with the things you say, because you don't realize what you're saying.

I know I say some heavy things, but I do my best to weigh my words.

And don't insult Vera.

[//i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/769/038/b89.png[/img]

I don't even have a problem with what she said. But her responses are indicators of a personality trait. She did cherry pick, in a big way, to make my post mean something to her that I didn't mean. She cherry picked out a part of a sentence. then went into a tirade, freak storm.

this is the second time she pulled out PART OF A SENTENCE. not even the whole sentence. cos, even you can see the problem with that.

I think she is so twisted up when I told her that science supports spirituality's claim of the connections to everything in this region of space, she completely lost it and has yet recover. Well, she never had it it lose it. And if she doesn't follow directions she will never regain it.

her responses are completely irrational and over the top. She is the one with the problem, not me. Also cosmo, this site is the last place that can claim rights to "watch how you say it.".

my claims are clear. Fags can have their own church and rip people off all they want just like many other theists. And they get the exact same rights as we get. If not, we address the people violating them or change laws thats are aiding in the discrimination.

their is nothing irrational in that claim. Please, point out where you disagree with that claim?
10-06-2017, 06:37 AM
(10-06-2017 06:03 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(09-06-2017 08:35 PM)AB517 Wrote:  You're the one with the problem Vera, not me. But you know that don't you. Be sure to follow the doctor's doses little girl.

If you truly believe that these juvenile comments make any of your opinions worthy of consideration, then you're barking up the wrong tree matey.

You should also know that petty ad hominems are considered the last resort of someone who's backed into a corner with nowhere to go.

—And you may well find that your distorted opinion of the adult world will change once you pass puberty. Good luck.

lmao.

The problem is that my opinion is a professional conclusion based on years of dealing with people. You know, if we check her life I will be right.

My statement of: gays can make their own christian church to rip people off like many other theists do or fags are just like the rest of us is reasonable.

I am guessing by your response that you don't agree that gay people should have the right to open their own church? and they are not like the rest of us?
10-06-2017, 06:44 AM
(09-06-2017 08:45 PM)Vera Wrote:  Such wit... from such a vile, senile creature.

Go the fuck away. This is not the place for you.

And if "little girl" is your idea of demonstrating condescending superiority, you're even more pathetic and backwards than I imagined. And that's saying something as my opinion of you can hardly sink any lower.

at what point don't you get it.

You pulled out part of a sentence that didn't even convey the meaning of the sentence. when a crazy, and I am pretty sure you have documentation, calls me vile it has the same impact as a five year old calling me a retarded banana.

You have yet directly address one claim I made.

I said gay people can have their own church if they want. gay people are no more screwed up then the rest of us, and they get equal rights.

Just tell me why you disagree with those claims and leave the freak storm out of it.
10-06-2017, 06:45 AM
(10-06-2017 06:37 AM)AB517 Wrote:  The problem is that my opinion is a professional conclusion based on years of dealing with people.....

Would you mind telling us what your academic and/or vocational qualifications are—in order to claim professionalism? And also how long you've been working in your field.

[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post