First Trans Deacon Appointed in Methodist Church

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-06-2017, 06:54 AM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2017 06:57 AM by Vera.)
RE: First Trans Deacon Appointed in Methodist Church
The part I pulled from your heap of shit (and so, coincidentally did you - out of your ass), as you calling people fags. How exactly is any context gonna make it better?

I've read everything you've shat upon this forum, from the painfully infantile comment about them damned liberals in a completely unrelated thread; I've seen you passively-aggressively and condescendingly insinuate that a member posting about homophobia *must* be secretly gay and all the other lovely (and barely coherent things you've ever polluted this forum with. One third of what you vomit upon the forum is vile, bigoted crap and rest of it makes absolutely no sense (unless maybe to certain mental patients)

I repeat, you bring nothing to this place and your mere presence in it makes it worse. Go away, this is NOT the place for people who, in this day and age, repeatedly use the word fags.

You are not welcome here.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
10-06-2017, 07:15 AM
(10-06-2017 06:54 AM)Vera Wrote:  The part I pulled from your heap of shit (and so, coincidentally did you - out of your ass), as you calling people fags. How exactly is any context gonna make it better?

I've read everything you've shat upon this forum, from the painfully infantile comment about them damned liberals in a completely unrelated thread; I've seen you passively-aggressively and condescendingly insinuate that a member posting about homophobia *must* be secretly gay and all the other lovely (and barely coherent things you've ever polluted this forum with. One third of what you vomit upon the forum is vile, bigoted crap and rest of it makes absolutely no sense (unless maybe to certain mental patients)

I repeat, you bring nothing to this place and your mere presence in it makes it worse. Go away, this is NOT the place for people who, in this day and age, repeatedly use the word fags.

You are not welcome here.

oh, the word 'fag" sent you into a freak storm? and not content. lmao, I am right about you being documented aren't I?

your last freak storm was over words too? not content? you'll have to remind me what word. You pluck out where I said something like "spiritual people's claim of oneness in the system we are in can be supported with empirical observations. In fact, to claim "not all connected" is flat out wrong."

what was the word(s) that pushed your panties all the way up your ass? I can't remember.

either way, I nailed the "your documented 302" didn't I. Yes
10-06-2017, 07:50 AM
There is no "content" you in what you shit upon this place.

Go the fuck away. You are not welcome here, this is not the place for you, you are stain on this place (and on earth, from what I've read so far)

And I am perfectly calm, you worthless vile creature. I just think that your kind has polluted earth for way too long. Your pathetic ideas are headed to ash heap of history and I suggest you follow them by leaving TTA.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
10-06-2017, 07:53 AM
Quote:oh, the word 'fag" sent you into a freak storm? and not content. lmao, I am right about you being documented aren't I?

Shocking

You're a fucking asshole! WTF! Fuck yourself you fucking meatstick.

Damn this guy is a fucking idiot.

~ The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you ~
-Neil Degrasse Tyson
[Image: stairway_to_heaven_by_tomtr.png]
~ 0 ~
[+] 1 user Likes Cosmo's post
10-06-2017, 08:25 AM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2017 09:08 AM by Cosmo.)
AB517 Wrote:my claims are clear. Fags can have their own church and rip people off all they want just like many other theists

Fuck you.

Sift through that claim for a second and try to figure out what I mean.

-Neil Degrasse Tyson
~ 0 ~
10-06-2017, 09:14 AM
(10-06-2017 07:50 AM)Vera Wrote:  There is no "content" you in what you shit upon this place.

Go the fuck away. You are not welcome here, this is not the place for you, you are stain on this place (and on earth, from what I've read so far)

And I am perfectly calm, you worthless vile creature. I just think that your kind has polluted earth for way too long. Your pathetic ideas are headed to ash heap of history and I suggest you follow them by leaving TTA.

this is flat out a self justifying lie or self delusion. I may have used some upsetting words to you and you do not agree with my politics. I said nothing that far off of "middle ot the road". its you.

Your response is way out of the realm of rational for just disagreeing with some words and/or politics.

so before we go any further we need to address two major areas. These are the facts, i do not address your emotional needs as valid or invalid. They are yours to own and for me to have a well oiled police force at ready for when you go BOOM. Again

1) I am right about your medical past aren't I?

2) what is so vile about letting gays have equal rights as everybody else? what is wrong with changing laws or addressing people that don't feel others get the same rights?

my guess is you won't address facts because you have a belief statement to maintain first. Tongue
10-06-2017, 09:16 AM
AB17, you're not doing yourself or your opinion any favours here.

The intelligent person knows when he/she has lost.

You have lost. You're clearly intelligent. Marry those together and back away like a person with integrity.
[+] 2 users Like Heath_Tierney's post
10-06-2017, 09:18 AM
(10-06-2017 08:25 AM)Cosmo Wrote:  
AB517 Wrote:my claims are clear. Fags can have their own church and rip people off all they want just like many other theists

Fuck you.

you two are groupies. maybe a shim and a girlman dating where one boy is the female and the mate girl is the man. i don't know. why would I sift through claims of two metals?

So the fact are:

1) I claimed equal rights for all
2) you claim i am choosing words you don't like.

its not rocket science here ladies, men, err whatever you identity you choose for yourselves.
10-06-2017, 09:33 AM
(10-06-2017 09:18 AM)AB517 Wrote:  
(10-06-2017 08:25 AM)Cosmo Wrote:  Fuck you.

you two are groupies. maybe a shim and a girlman dating where one boy is the female and the mate girl is the man. i don't know. why would I sift through claims of two metals?

So the fact are:

1) I claimed equal rights for all
2) you claim i am choosing words you don't like.

its not rocket science here ladies, men, err whatever you identity you choose for yourselves.

Equal rights for all with one breath; slanders minorities with another. Your insincerity is literally despicable. If you don't care what you say or how you use words, than I certainly don't need to give anything you say any meaningful consideration.

I just agree with Vera, though I will confess I like her infinitely more than I like you.

Hug

That's for Vera

[Image: middle_finger_salute_retro_postcard-rb9b...vr_324.jpg]

That's for you.

-Neil Degrasse Tyson
~ 0 ~
[+] 4 users Like Cosmo's post
10-06-2017, 09:33 AM
(10-06-2017 09:16 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  AB17, you're not doing yourself or your opinion any favours here.

The intelligent person knows when he/she has lost.

You have lost. You're clearly intelligent. Marry those together and back away like a person with integrity.

its not for me, really. Its about lurkers that read post and see how to talk in a reasonable fashion despite irrational people. its ok for reasonable to respond in kind sometimes.

I used the word 'fag' in describing gay people. A bad word, I get that. I claimed equal rights for homosexual in every area. They can marry, open a church, be the best people they can be.

Rational people can hold their ground and stay on topic no matter what others do. I teach this everyday. "because the world is unprofessional doesn't mean we have to be. We can approach life in a professional manor and use discretion."

This is a great example of how mentals and group thinking can divert, change, and lie about what the facts are. Its a great example of how facts just don't matter.

I stated 'equal rights for homosexuals in every area'.
I stated that the shim is a documented 302.

both claims are valid for any person just trying the best they can.