First Veridican Church's First Video Ever

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-02-2013, 03:06 AM

Video First Veridican Church's First Video Ever
The first of many YouTube videos.

Quote this message in a reply
15-02-2013, 03:20 AM (This post was last modified: 15-02-2013 06:35 AM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: First Veridican Church's First Video Ever
Ordained a bishop, (well, bought a bishopric), now "styling" as a chaplain. Hmm, most (actually ALL) real chaplains I know, have completed a real training program, and a real residency, including ALL the chaplains in YOUR medical center. YOU could not get hired as a chaplain in YOUR own center.
a. Were you demoted from the episcopal status ? Bishops have dioceses. What is yours ?
b. Aren't you fraudulently pretending to hold/function in a position for which you have no actual training ?
c.1. Why are you SO obsessed with religion, and controlling other people's beliefs ?
c.2. You are incompetent, and have no training in the field in which you seem to NEED to pretend you are qualified, yet so clearly are not. Your constant non-empathetic, insulting behavior, not only disqualifys you, but clearly shows you have no aptitude for the ministry.
c.3. If you had a patient that exhibited these symptoms in your job, wouldn't you at least consider them as needing help, or bring them up for discussion in the Care Conference ?
If I were you, I'd worry about my RN license. How is this any different than you telling people you are an MD ?

Have a nice day.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
"And you quit footing the bill for these nations that are oil rich - we're paying for some of their *squirmishes* that have been going on for centuries" - Sarah Palin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like Bucky Ball's post
15-02-2013, 03:22 AM
Too many "You know" and "Ummm" for a professional presentation. I'd do a retake.

Breaking down the word? Everyone who cares what the suffix "an" does, or "ism" does, already knows. Everyone else doesn't care.

Black Spirit? Won't that be off-putting, even frightening, to the gullible masses you seek to gull? Black spirit makes me think of black magic, dark arts, etc., and you don't want people making that association.

"New form of Christianity"? Who re you trying to sell this to? Christians already have their form, and what is the likelihood they want a new form? Non-Christian "seekers" probably aren't looking for new forms as much as salvation. New-age crystal jockeys sensing ley line vibrations in Sedona might be interested in a "new form" but that seems like a narrow market.

The rest of it seemed pretty good. Keep up the good work. Or crazy work. Or good crazy work.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 3 users Like Aseptic Skeptic's post
15-02-2013, 03:54 AM (This post was last modified: 15-02-2013 04:00 AM by Hamata k.)
[Image: 2057852_o.gif]

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 9 users Like Hamata k's post
15-02-2013, 04:37 AM
It's like the damn Flu virus. Every time you think you've got a lock on it, it mutates into another form; then you've gotta go back to the fucking lab and start working on another vaccine.

Gawd. Dodgy

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 9 users Like Misanthropik's post
15-02-2013, 06:30 AM
Re: First Veridican Church's First Video Ever
We need to have easter moved forward to today.

Evolve

Smartass
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/James_Beard2
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
15-02-2013, 06:37 AM
(15-02-2013 03:54 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  [Image: 2057852_o.gif]
[Image: tumblr_md8kc1xcfR1r2gj7wo1_400.gif]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
15-02-2013, 06:41 AM
You mean "moved back to today"? Moving the Easter forward would send it even further into the future, away from "today".

Big Grin

Egor, congrats, now you have a Church and now we can bash you along with your Church. This is great. but i am sure you are already prepared for all the bashing.

Also, if you follow some of the advices from here, you could have a pretty good, solid thing going on there.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
15-02-2013, 06:47 AM
Re: First Veridican Church's First Video Ever
Forwards? Backwards? Just hurry it the bloody hell up so we can have some peace around here without TTA troll #1.

Evolve

Smartass
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/James_Beard2
15-02-2013, 07:07 AM
(15-02-2013 04:37 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  It's like the damn Flu virus. Every time you think you've got a lock on it, it mutates into another form; then you've gotta go back to the fucking lab and start working on another vaccine.

Gawd. Dodgy
A virus...exactly why I'm not going to watch it.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post