First Veridican Church's First Video Ever

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-02-2013, 10:46 PM (This post was last modified: 19-02-2013 11:08 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: First Veridican Church's First Video Ever
(17-02-2013 11:19 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(17-02-2013 01:49 AM)Egor Wrote:  Then you're not an atheist. Or if you claim to be, you're not making any sense, because your positions contradict one another. Which only means you're too batty to pay attention to.

Sorry, but that's the fact. Hobo

Oh don't worry...I'm a staunch atheist who donates lots of time and energy to charity. Seriously, your quite warped if you believe atheists just because they don't share your beliefs are incapable of compassion.

We should give Ego® a group hug without smothering him to show him that atheists can give him a big group hug without accidentally or intentionally smothering him, can appreciate his search for his own personal metaphysics, and can ridicule the motherfucking shit out of him when he presumes his path should be mine. ... Oh wait, that's what we're already doing.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-02-2013, 10:50 PM (This post was last modified: 19-02-2013 10:55 PM by kpax.)
I must say that is a beautiful video, Egor. I finally get to see your face and see your video explanation of veridicanism and it makes sense to me now! The music playing at the end made me tear up a little. Your signature saying 'ending atheism, one mind at a time', and now I am no longer laughing at it. I think you finally melted my atheist heart into mush and I am ready, willing and able to have sex with you. Whenever you are ready. Just say the word. I prefer doggy style.
[+] 1 user Likes kpax's post
19-02-2013, 10:54 PM
(19-02-2013 10:50 PM)kpax Wrote:  I must say that is a beautiful video, Egor. I finally get to see your face and see your video explanation of veridicanism and it makes sense to me now! The music playing at the end made me tear up a little. Your signature saying 'ending atheism, one mind at a time', and now I am no longer laughing at it. I think you finally melted my atheist heart into mush and I am ready, willing and able to have sex with you. Whenever you are ready. Just say the word. I prefer doggy style.

Fuck. ... Now I'm horny.

19-02-2013, 10:55 PM
You be veridican, too? PRAISE GOD!
19-02-2013, 10:58 PM
Can I watch?

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

19-02-2013, 10:59 PM
The spermon? Yes, all are welcome to watch and join in at the First Veridican Church. Don't forget your tithes, bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes kpax's post
19-02-2013, 11:04 PM (This post was last modified: 19-02-2013 11:09 PM by GirlyMan.)
(19-02-2013 10:59 PM)kpax Wrote:  The spermon?

Fucking brilliant. ... can't stop laughing ... hiccup ... aw fuck now I got the hiccups ... somebody bring me the goddam ... hiccup ... vinegar. ... hiccup. ... Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
19-02-2013, 11:04 PM
Bet he's got a small scepter.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
19-02-2013, 11:35 PM

(17-02-2013 02:08 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  It's that special. The abusive "chaplain", at it again. He really can't help being a jerk, apparently, and just LOVES to put people down, and call them all sorts of names if they dare, *dare* I tell you, to disagree with the great, famous, and mighty, (mighty I tell you), founder of the new, most illogical religion of all time. He does feel the need to constantly provide yet more evidence he is unsuited for any "ministry", least of all a "chaplaincy". Either you think the way he does, (the ONLY way allowed), or you will get abuse heaped upon you. Now THAT'S a great religion, and obviously Jebus did SO much for this man. Ya see, Ed, when you assert something, especially someone with your history, you need to support it with logic and reason. You can't just assert something, and expect people to accept it as you do, in general and in your video.

You know what's coming, dont' you? I'm only getting warmed up. You are either going to have to stop reading my posts and just ignore me, or my existence is going to be a constant thorn in your side--and it's only going to get worse. You're not the first person I've encountered like this, you know, the anti-groupie. You're obsessed, and I'm not worth it. You should focus on your own spiritual condition and your own lack of self-esteem. I am not the one to help you with that, and I never will be.

Quote:It appears that the religion of the Green Dick, (Veridicanism), is based on a monumental flaw in logic, and a few corrolaries which flow from it. But, we'll wait and debunk the whole piece of crap system, when more inspid videos are posted. It's like falling off a log, it's so obvious. Also this "senior chaplain" 's actuall knowledge of the New Testament is so laughable, it's not even high school level, so we'll deal with that also, when he's closer to being done with this phase of making a fool of himself. This is proof, any fool/snake oil salesman, can put out a shingle, and start a religion.

That's right; anyone can start a religion, at least in the United States. It's a fundamental right, and God made it that way.

Quote:BTW, Egsy, your post has been coded by the new TTA coding system as : AHAPNA.B, NREA .0 . http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...oding-game

That means nothing to me. I am way too busy these days building the infrastructure of the First Veridican Church, especially if I'm going to start promoting come Easter. I actually don't even know why I'm coming to this forum anymore.

For a break, I guess.

(17-02-2013 04:06 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  Hey Egor. I'm going to join your little club. I'm going to get involved and I'm going to rise in the ranks. I'm going to tear it apart from the inside out. Why am I telling you? Because you'll know what I'm planning and yet you'll have no idea who I am.....or I could eat more Hickory sticks.........mmmmmmm.

Yeah. Good luck with that. Drinking Beverage
Quote this message in a reply
19-02-2013, 11:37 PM

(17-02-2013 07:17 AM)Chas Wrote:  You clearly don't understand atheism

I know more about it than you.
Quote this message in a reply