• 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-02-2013, 11:43 PM
RE: First Veridican Church's First Video Ever
[Image: tumblr_kymh1isje11qzvb0zo1_500.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-02-2013, 11:53 PM

(17-02-2013 11:38 AM)Logisch Wrote:  I pretty much don't bother responding to these anymore except to tell people, "Seriously, just ignore this shit." yet even the most ridiculous posts, the most obvious trolling attempts end up with 20+ pages. What difference does it make? Compare the same bs in this thread with the same bs in another thread of say someone who came in here on day 1 spouting off the same crap and most of the time it's met with simplicity of only a handful of responses. Imagine if not a single person responded, how insignificant it would be, how little it would matter. Yet everyone is so eager to disagree, to justify themselves, only to bring enough attention that it actually "becomes" something.

Logisch, you're right. Twenty years ago, had I been met with that response, I wouldn't have ever developed into what I have. But for twenty years, if I fart in a forum, everyone jumps into the thread to smell it. For a decade or more, I've wondered about it, why I have this ability to attract so much attention, and it's the same in my 3D world. I have to be careful what I say at work, because what I say seems to matter a thousand-fold more than it should. I think it's five-fold. 1. I respond to people. 2. No matter what anyone says, you all know I'm not insane. 3. I'm smart. 4. I have this way of sounding sure--without apology, and 5. I am self-assured--I don't need anyone to agree with me.

So, I've taken that now, and considered it a gift from God, and I'm going to use it to spread the truth that God has given me to spread. And nothing will stop me, and I don't care if I burn the world doing it. Girl_nails

Quote this message in a reply
19-02-2013, 11:58 PM

(17-02-2013 10:06 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  He still seems not to understand that atheism does not offer him a life path like, say, humanism might. He seems to be under the delusion that atheism is being offered up as an alternative to religion rather than simply a lack thereof.

Atheism is not a lack of belief in religion. There are few things in this world as religious as an atheist. Atheism means one thing: You don't think God exists.

Of course, there are real atheists and pretend atheists. In my experience, most atheists are pretenders. They simply reject Christ, and the use the guise of atheism to do that.
19-02-2013, 11:58 PM
Stop ignoring me, my sexy Veridican love beast.
20-02-2013, 12:00 AM
(19-02-2013 11:58 PM)Egor Wrote:  In my experience, most atheists are pretenders. They simply reject Christ, and the use the guise of atheism to do that.

Don't leave the neighborhood much, do you?
[+] 1 user Likes kpax's post
20-02-2013, 12:02 AM

(19-02-2013 11:43 PM)kpax Wrote:  [Image: tumblr_kymh1isje11qzvb0zo1_500.jpg]

I saw that episode of Wife Swap, actually.
20-02-2013, 12:06 AM (This post was last modified: 20-02-2013 12:23 AM by GirlyMan.)
(19-02-2013 11:35 PM)Egor Wrote:  That's right; anyone can start a religion, at least in the United States. It's a fundamental right, and God made it that way.

You get 501c3 status dude and Girly'll be the biggest apostle of the Veridican church, just long enough for me to get 501c3 status for the Church of Bob.

Ego® and Girly share a common metaphysics in that we are both our own personal Jesus, difference is Ego® don't seem to fucking understand or appreciate what the word "personal" means. ... Reminds me of a song.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
20-02-2013, 12:23 AM
[Image: churchsign3.jpg]

[Image: churchsign1.jpg]

[Image: churchsign2q.jpg]
[+] 8 users Like kpax's post
20-02-2013, 12:30 AM
(19-02-2013 11:58 PM)Egor Wrote:  Atheism is not a lack of belief in religion. There are few things in this world as religious as an atheist. Atheism means one thing: You don't think God exists.

Sweet fucking hell! Why didn't anybody tell me that a single dickwad can redefine words to mean whatever he wants them to mean? And that somehow this new definition then supersedes all other definitions for the word. That's fucking GENIUS! I have to give it a shot...

Veridicanism - A cult dedicated to gargling Jesus' balls.

Veridican - A Jesus ball gargler.

Egor - The King of the Jesus ball garglers.

So from now on, whenever you read 'Egor', you can replace it with 'King of the Jesus Ball Garglers'. Oh, and Egor? Don't forget to rinse...

[Image: 0151657_l.jpg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
20-02-2013, 12:44 AM
(19-02-2013 11:58 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(17-02-2013 10:06 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  He still seems not to understand that atheism does not offer him a life path like, say, humanism might. He seems to be under the delusion that atheism is being offered up as an alternative to religion rather than simply a lack thereof.

Atheism is not a lack of belief in religion. There are few things in this world as religious as an atheist. Atheism means one thing: You don't think God exists.

Of course, there are real atheists and pretend atheists. In my experience, most atheists are pretenders. They simply reject Christ, and the use the guise of atheism to do that.
Big Grin oh egor

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp