First Veridican Church's First Video Ever

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-02-2013, 12:49 AM (This post was last modified: 20-02-2013 01:01 AM by kpax.)
RE: First Veridican Church's First Video Ever
Egor,

I am ready to convert to Veridicanism and join the First Veridican Church. I just need three things:

* Please clarify what you mean by "truth" in your video. What exactly do you mean by that?

* Please provide evidence of this truth you claim is apart of Veridicanism. If what you offer is truth then you must be able to provide ample & clear evidence.

* Who gave you this "truth" and please provide ample & clear evidence that this individual or entity is trustworthy. If this individual is you, please provide ample & clear evidence that shows you are trustworthy.

Can't wait to see what you have to offer.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like kpax's post
20-02-2013, 12:54 AM (This post was last modified: 20-02-2013 11:38 AM by fstratzero.)
(19-02-2013 11:53 PM)Egor Wrote:  But for twenty years, if I fart in a forum, everyone jumps into the thread to smell it. For a decade or more, I've wondered about it, why I have this ability to attract so much attention.

Because your use of logic and reason is like this guys ability to dance and sing.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
20-02-2013, 01:12 AM
(19-02-2013 11:58 PM)Egor Wrote:  In my experience, most atheists are pretenders. They simply reject Christ, and the use the guise of atheism to do that.

So where do you place those atheists who realize they are the embodiment of the Christ? What you gonna do with us, bitch?

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
20-02-2013, 01:22 AM
(20-02-2013 12:49 AM)kpax Wrote:  Egor,

I am ready to convert to Veridicanism and join the First Veridican Church. I just need three things:

* Please clarify what you mean by "truth" in your video. What exactly do you mean by that?

* Please provide evidence of this truth you claim is apart of Veridicanism. If what you offer is truth then you must be able to provide ample & clear evidence.

* Who gave you this "truth" and please provide ample & clear evidence that this individual or entity is trustworthy. If this individual is you, please provide ample & clear evidence that shows you are trustworthy.

Can't wait to see what you have to offer.

Girly could so do that to your satisfaction and persuade you of the Church of Bob with just a few refinements. .... Shit, now I'm just flirting....

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
20-02-2013, 01:26 AM (This post was last modified: 20-02-2013 08:16 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(20-02-2013 01:22 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Girly could so do that to your satisfaction and persuade you of the Church of Bob with just a few refinements. .... Shit, now I'm just flirting....

[Image: political-pictures-do-not-want-surprised-guy.jpg]

Tongue

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
20-02-2013, 08:53 AM
(19-02-2013 11:37 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(17-02-2013 07:17 AM)Chas Wrote:  You clearly don't understand atheism

I know more about it than you.
What you think you know about atheism, however, is incorrect.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
20-02-2013, 04:33 PM
Holy fucking shit!
He's totally serious..

And here I thought he was just a low life internet troll... instead he's a fucking genius!

Ya know, a great man once said that it was foolish for a writer to be writing for a penny a word, if a writer truly wanted to get rich, he's invent his own religion...

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
20-02-2013, 04:44 PM
(20-02-2013 04:33 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Holy fucking shit!
He's totally serious..

And here I thought he was just a low life internet troll... instead he's a fucking genius!

Ya know, a great man once said that it was foolish for a writer to be writing for a penny a word, if a writer truly wanted to get rich, he's invent his own religion...
Hes getting a head start over you on taking over the world.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
20-02-2013, 04:45 PM
Harlan Ellison suggested this to L Ron Hubbard after Hubbard told him he (Hubbard) was getting a penny a word for his science fiction. Ellison went on to note about Hubbard's writing, "It didn't become Scientology until he wanted to get tax exemption."

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
20-02-2013, 06:54 PM
Why do I have the sneaking suspicion that this whole endeavor ends with the consumption of large quantities of red punch?

There is no "I" in "team" but there is a broken and mixed up "me."
[+] 5 users Like TheMrBillShow's post