First Veridican Church's First Video Ever

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-02-2013, 01:40 PM
RE: First Veridican Church's First Video Ever
I still say he just likes rubbing shit in people's faces. But, that's me. Drinking Beverage

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Misanthropik's post
15-02-2013, 01:43 PM
(15-02-2013 01:40 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  I still say he just likes rubbing shit in people's faces. But, that's me. Drinking Beverage
He needs traffic and he either thinks the few that like him here will support him and the rest will give him traffic just out of spite. The more traffic on his website and the more on youtube leads to more overall. He is spreading his message the only way he thinks will work. Because it certainly is not going to spread on its own merits.

Evolve
Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
15-02-2013, 01:47 PM
(15-02-2013 01:43 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(15-02-2013 01:40 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  I still say he just likes rubbing shit in people's faces. But, that's me. Drinking Beverage
He needs traffic and he either thinks the few that like him here will support him and the rest will give him traffic just out of spite. The more traffic on his website and the more on youtube leads to more overall. He is spreading his message the only way he thinks will work. Because it certainly is not going to spread on its own merits.
Unfortunately, it doesn't matter if a minority hate something. The majority are gullible sheep, and the minority become unwitting pawns in the effort to put the message out there where the gullible majority will gobble it up.

That's why I didn't go to the video itself and leave any comments.

[+] 2 users Like Misanthropik's post
15-02-2013, 01:51 PM
(15-02-2013 01:47 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(15-02-2013 01:43 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  He needs traffic and he either thinks the few that like him here will support him and the rest will give him traffic just out of spite. The more traffic on his website and the more on youtube leads to more overall. He is spreading his message the only way he thinks will work. Because it certainly is not going to spread on its own merits.
Unfortunately, it doesn't matter if a minority hate something. The majority are gullible sheep, and the minority become unwitting pawns in the effort to put the message out there where the gullible majority will gobble it up.

Part of me wants him succeed. Just because he will actually leave us the hell alone if he is too busy scamming willing idiots. But it will fail. His website and forum will not generate any real traffic. And he will come back here again and again promoting his bullshit. Right now the deadline is Easter. We'll see. Dodgy

Evolve
15-02-2013, 01:54 PM
(15-02-2013 01:51 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(15-02-2013 01:47 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Unfortunately, it doesn't matter if a minority hate something. The majority are gullible sheep, and the minority become unwitting pawns in the effort to put the message out there where the gullible majority will gobble it up.

Part of me wants him succeed. Just because he will actually leave us the hell alone if he is too busy scamming willing idiots. But it will fail. His website and forum will not generate any real traffic. And he will come back here again and again promoting his bullshit. Right now the deadline is Easter. We'll see. Dodgy

Another 45 days of this crap? Angry

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
15-02-2013, 01:55 PM
(15-02-2013 01:51 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(15-02-2013 01:47 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Unfortunately, it doesn't matter if a minority hate something. The majority are gullible sheep, and the minority become unwitting pawns in the effort to put the message out there where the gullible majority will gobble it up.

Eh. I'd be willing to take the bullet if it means he's not helping to spread the plague to the masses. I know I wont be swayed by anything, so he's little more than a minor annoyance to me. Better that than finding myself arguing with someone 30 years from now who insists that Veridicanism is the "one true religion" which expands the centuries; and that its founder was a divinely-inspired prophet.

(God damn, wouldn't that drive you fuckin' nuts? lol)

15-02-2013, 01:59 PM
(15-02-2013 01:55 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(15-02-2013 01:51 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Part of me wants him succeed. Just because he will actually leave us the hell alone if he is too busy scamming willing idiots. But it will fail. His website and forum will not generate any real traffic. And he will come back here again and again promoting his bullshit. Right now the deadline is Easter. We'll see. Dodgy

Eh. I'd be willing to take the bullet if it means he's not helping to spread the plague to the masses. I know I wont be swayed by anything, so he's little more than a minor annoyance to me. Better that than finding myself arguing with someone 30 years from now who insists that Veridicanism is the "one true religion" which expands the centuries; and that its founder was a divinely-inspired prophet.

(God damn, wouldn't that drive you fuckin' nuts? lol)
I think the odds of that occurring are on par with someone photographing Bigfoot imitating the Loch Ness Monster and that Bigfoot himself is actually an alien who's offspring are currently involved in Religion and are trying to found a made-up religion called Scientology that is really just there to make religion look bad so that the one true religion of Verdickinheadism can rise up and claim the imperial throne of President of the United States of 'Murica.

But yes, it would indeed drive me nuts were that to happen. Weeping

Evolve
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
15-02-2013, 02:05 PM
Okay guys, here's the plan.
We all ban together and dream up some bullshit sort of based on someone else's bullshit (not plagarism, but close).
Then we find a group of people that pretty much disagree with said bullshit and it's source and we insult and harass them.
Then we all get fake titles with certificates...for a small processing and handling fee, cause that'll make them respect our authoritie.
Then we come back and base the sucess of our plan on how much support we can get from the people we treat like shit.
Okay guys...let's go! Who's in?

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
15-02-2013, 02:05 PM
(15-02-2013 01:54 PM)Chas Wrote:  Another 45 days of this crap? Angry
I've got one word for you, Chas. Lent.

Hallelujah! Glory be! Hare Krishna! Or words to that effect.
[Image: th_SmileySignoftheCross.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
15-02-2013, 02:41 PM
Anyway, why is this thread in "The Casual Coffeehouse"?
Due to it's great theological content and value it should be in the "Atheism and Theism" forum.

Ok, no.

It should have its own forum!! Thumbsup

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]