Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-02-2013, 03:46 PM
RE: First Veridican Church's First Video Ever
(15-02-2013 03:06 AM)Egor Wrote:  
The first of many YouTube videos.

First person to remix this wins 1000+ internets

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like fstratzero's post
15-02-2013, 03:55 PM (This post was last modified: 15-02-2013 05:17 PM by GirlyMan.)
Glory, glory hallelujah the goddam piece of shit temporary god is motherfucking marching on, bitches. ... Girly would so sumo that shit outta Ego® of the shit in the dohyō. Fucking bring it bitch or go the fuck home.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
15-02-2013, 04:41 PM (This post was last modified: 15-02-2013 04:51 PM by Mr Woof.)
(15-02-2013 03:55 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Glory, glory hallelujah the goddam piece of shit temporary god is motherfucking marching on, bitches.

Has Allah approved that vid, or aren't and he Yahweh talking? Consider

Hey Egor! You bad repped me once for 'spouting stupid things about you".
Hopefully this would see me in your Hell (blasphemy) which would
be a darned sight preferable to being in Paradise with the likes of you.
15-02-2013, 06:13 PM (This post was last modified: 15-02-2013 06:32 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(15-02-2013 12:51 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(15-02-2013 03:20 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Ordained a bishop, (well, bought a bishopric), now "styling" as a chaplain. Hmm, most (actually ALL) real chaplains I know, have completed a real training program, and a real residency, including ALL the chaplains in YOUR medical center. YOU could not get hired as a chaplain in YOUR own center.

What makes you think I'm a bishop? I'm ordained by the American Fellowship Church so that I can marry and bury in the county where I live in Louisiana. I call myself a chaplain because that's the title we've decided on for ministers in the First Veridican Church. Eventually, we'll have a seminary, and I will ordain others as Veridican chaplains. But...ahem...I really shouldn't have to tell you this: The founder of a particular sect doesn't get "ordained" the way the rest of the clergy of that sect will. And since I am not an Ancient Christian, there really isn't a Christian denomination out there I want to ordain me. The American Fellowship Church is perfect for it. It basically states that you should go out and do whatever you feel God is calling you to do.

And my facility doesn't hire chaplains.

Quote:a. Were you demoted from the episcopal status ? Bishops have dioceses. What is yours ?

What?

Quote:b. Aren't you fraudulently pretending to hold/function in a position for which you have no actual training ?

The American Fellowship Church requires no formal training for ordination. In the parish where I live that ordination is all I need to perform marriages. I am the leading expert on the Veridican form of Christianity, and I have been for 20 years, so that qualifies me to be a chaplain in the First Veridican Church. So, answer to your question: no, I'm not pretending to be anything.

Quote:c.1. Why are you SO obsessed with religion, and controlling other people's beliefs ?

Because I want other people to enter paradise like I will.

Quote:c.2. You are incompetent, and have no training in the field in which you seem to NEED to pretend you are qualified, yet so clearly are not. Your constant non-empathetic, insulting behavior, not only disqualifys you, but clearly shows you have no aptitude for the ministry.

So says a horrifyingly abusive atheist.

Quote:c.3. If you had a patient that exhibited these symptoms in your job, wouldn't you at least consider them as needing help, or bring them up for discussion in the Care Conference ?

Good question. And this is a fact I most assuredly am qualified to answer. Given the video that you saw. If I had a patient who was religious and could present their case in that way, then that would not be a sign of mental illness. In fact, that's how you separate hyper-religious from real religious. hyper-religious is a sign of mental illness, real-religious is a sign of mental health. Atheism, in my opinion smacks of mental illness. But I've watched speeches by the late Christopher Hitchens, and based on those videos, I see no signs of mental illness with him, other than what was his addiction to alcohol.

Joseph Smith started a religion--he wasn't mentally ill.

The Quakers started a religion--they were not mentally ill.

Joseph Rutherford started a new religion, but he was not mentally ill.

King Henry the VIII started a new religion, but he was not mentally ill.

It is not mentally ill to start a religion. In fact, one might call it being a good American.

Quote:If I were you, I'd worry about my RN license. How is this any different than you telling people you are an MD ?

Have a nice day.

If I have to choose between being a minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ or being an RN, I'll be a minister of the Gospel. God called me to be an RN; God will take me from that profession when He sees fit.

I am qualified to be a minister of the Gospel. You do not understand what the qualifications are to be a minister of the Gospel in the United States of America with the guarantees afforded by the First Amendment of our constitution, which I proudly served 16 years in the military to defend, and which my wife (also a Veridican) served 20 years in the military to defend.

So, BB. You don't have to like it. You just have to stand back and watch, because God, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, and the laws of the United States of America are on my side.

As for being an MD. I am not an MD., so why would I call myself that?

Thanks for asking the tough questions. I won't entertain them again. Once is enough.

Sincerely

Rev. Edward J. Gordon
Senior Chaplain
First Veridican Church

Smile

LOL. Did you subtract the months where the devil made you repudiate it all ? Rember the great Egor quote "Christians, no wonder Caesar fed them to the lions". You are a volatile personality. A *very* volatile personality. Scary.
Yeah I do get it. Just like old Joe Smith, you are a psychopath. "We've decided on". Who is "we" ? You, yourself and who ? Your set of invisible friends ? You'll have a seminary like the Easter Rabbit has a hole. Sure you will, Eddy. Sure you will. The HOARDS will help you build it. A doublewide, no doubt. You really are deluded. So, in your sect any snake oil salesman can hang out a shingle, and call themself a "chaplain". What a fucking joke. You are NOT "the leading expert" on the Veridican church. You are the ONLY expert on your single member cult. Let us know when you get your second member, (wives don't count). We'll have a celebration. The US Constitution says nothing about and qualifies no one to be a minister of anything. I like how you try to wrap yourself in the flag, as that is your ONLY claim to fame, oh deluded one. But keep the videos coming. You must enjoy making a fool of yourself. You do a great job of that.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
15-02-2013, 07:11 PM
[Image: Jesus-face-church.jpg] [Image: 200px-Maddoxtacoma.jpg]

It's the second coming of Christ! Blink And when I mean coming...

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 5 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
15-02-2013, 08:51 PM
(15-02-2013 07:11 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  [Image: Jesus-face-church.jpg] [Image: 200px-Maddoxtacoma.jpg]

It's the second coming of Christ! Blink And when I mean coming...
Which direction?
15-02-2013, 09:22 PM (This post was last modified: 15-02-2013 10:39 PM by Bucky Ball.)
Revelation of Dick 1:1, concerning the interpretation if VERidicanism.
Jebus has revealed something to me in a lucid dream. No really. He really really did. He reminded me that "ver" is also the prefix, (in Latin) for something "green".
He revealed to me that the Holy Ghosty had named it Veridicanism not for the reasons stated above. Apparently scholars, (and the HOARDS of scholars, HOARDS I tell you) who study this psychosis religion agree that it was intended by Jebus to be called the Church of the Green Dick. As you can see, something went a bit off in the translation, but Jebus said in his revelation, that he gets a kick out of it anyway.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
15-02-2013, 09:33 PM (This post was last modified: 15-02-2013 09:37 PM by GirlyMan.)
(15-02-2013 09:22 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Revelation of Dick 1:1, concerning the interpretation if VERidicanism.
Jebus has revealed something to me in a lucid dream. No really. He really really did. He reminded me that "ver" is also the prefix, (in Latin) for something "green".
He revealed to me that the Holy Ghosty had named it Veridicanism not for the reasons stated above. Apparently scholars, (and the HOARDS of scholars, HOARDS I tell you) who study this psychosis religion agree that it was intended by Jebus to be called the Church of the Green Dick. As you can see, something went a bit off in the translation, but Jebus said in his revelation, that he gets kick out of it anyway.

You're just fucking with dudes not worth dicking with, Fullerene, that's just fucking goddam motherfucking brilliant. Thumbsup

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
15-02-2013, 10:28 PM

(15-02-2013 01:34 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  No, I think you expect advice from atheists and money from "flock" you hope to one day gain. I don't believe anyone has ever formed a "religion" without demanding its followers pay for it. You're venturing on the business of selling salvation -- just like any other. You have things about religion you must disagree with and hope others will follow your version of salvation.

Here is my position on donations. You don't have to like it, but it stands as it is: I can't spread Veridicanism on my own. I need two types of donors to do that. Those who can spare some money, should donate it--but it shouldn't be more than they can easily afford. Those who can't (And there are people who can't spare even a dollar a month; I know that all too well.), they can still spread the word. They can go into forums and talk about the Gospel of Christ and what the First Veridican Church is doing, and that won't cost them any money at all. Then there are some who will do both, and that's great, too.

If a person comes to my ministry and is blessed, I ask that in turn they make a financial donation through our website, but only what they can easily afford.

I'm not ashamed of that at all. That's what's expected by God of those who believe in His Son, Jesus Christ. They will spread the word, or they will help others spread the word. I have donated my time and money to this mission, and a lot more than I can easily afford. If others believe as I do, then they can do what they can easily afford. I've donated to many organizations I believe in. I donated to this one when Stark Raving was here because I believed in his message of free speech.

Now, this means nothing to you, because you don't believe in the cause. You think any money given for any religious activity is a rip off. But it's not. People give to what they want to see grow. It's that simple. Again, you don't have to like it. But it is what it is. Sleepy
Quote this message in a reply
15-02-2013, 10:34 PM

(15-02-2013 01:51 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Part of me wants him succeed. Just because he will actually leave us the hell alone if he is too busy scamming willing idiots. But it will fail. His website and forum will not generate any real traffic. And he will come back here again and again promoting his bullshit. Right now the deadline is Easter. We'll see. Dodgy

I think I've promoted about as much as I can here. Wouldn't you agree. The truth is, I am leaving. And it actually makes me a little sad, and a bit scared, because I know you all. But I don't know the people in Christian forums, Catholic forums, and especially other atheist forums. But I am leaving. I'm leaving Easter Sunday.

Unless I'm banned before then...a lot can happen in a month and a half.
Quote this message in a reply