First Veridican Church's First Video Ever

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-02-2013, 10:38 PM
RE: First Veridican Church's First Video Ever
Yahweh had many sons. They cooked up the "only begotten" thingy LATE, (and fought like cats and dogs about it in the councils), and "decided" after centuries of argument. Of course, since the Senior Chaplain of the Church of the Green Dick never went to seminary, or has any training at all, he wouldn't know that. A "son of god" was a general honorific title which was afforded to many many people .. ie generals, politicians, popular heros etc. When people say THE son of god today, they betray their ignorance of history, and the roots of their own cult.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
15-02-2013, 10:42 PM
(15-02-2013 10:34 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(15-02-2013 01:51 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Part of me wants him succeed. Just because he will actually leave us the hell alone if he is too busy scamming willing idiots. But it will fail. His website and forum will not generate any real traffic. And he will come back here again and again promoting his bullshit. Right now the deadline is Easter. We'll see. Dodgy

I think I've promoted about as much as I can here. Wouldn't you agree. The truth is, I am leaving. And it actually makes me a little sad, and a bit scared, because I know you all. But I don't know the people in Christian forums, Catholic forums, and especially other atheist forums. But I am leaving. I'm leaving Easter Sunday.

Unless I'm banned before then...a lot can happen in a month and a half.
Not since I was a little kid have I looked forward to Easter so much! Thumbsup

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
15-02-2013, 10:47 PM
Three books on Amazon...two reviews...an amazing following!

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
15-02-2013, 10:48 PM (This post was last modified: 15-02-2013 10:52 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(15-02-2013 10:34 PM)Egor Wrote:  I think I've promoted about as much as I can here. Wouldn't you agree. The truth is, I am leaving. And it actually makes me a little sad, and a bit scared, because I know you all. But I don't know the people in Christian forums, Catholic forums, and especially other atheist forums. But I am leaving. I'm leaving Easter Sunday.

Unless I'm banned before then...a lot can happen in a month and a half.

Oh wait. So that was what you call "promotion" ? Ever thought of taking Marketing 101 ? No none has converted. Everyone has come to the conclusion that if THAT is what religion does to people they would want nothing to do with something which makes people mean, vindictive, self-righteous, patronizing, and superior, and insulting. So why wait till Easter ? All you do is harm to your own cause. Maybe take 6 weeks off, and go take a Dale Carnegie Course. It will help your new Green cult. Maybe ask Jebus' father why he did such a piss-poor job with the other versions of the cult, whcih required a new version that no one thought up till Ed G came along to reveal the truth to the universe/mankind. We are not arrogant or have delusions of grandeur. Nope. Really we don't. Weeping
The Prophesy of The Green Prophet Dick 1:2 "He'll be back". For thus he cannot helpeth himself. Thus sayeth the Lord.

Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
15-02-2013, 11:08 PM

(15-02-2013 06:13 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  LOL. Did you subtract the months where the devil made you repudiate it all ? Rember the great Egor quote "Christians, no wonder Caesar fed them to the lions". You are a volatile personality. A *very* volatile personality. Scary.

I was still growing then. But at some point a person has to make a stand. They have to determine what they truly believe. Saul stoned Christians before becoming Paul. Peter denied Jesus three times before turning his life around. I was anti-Christian, now I'm not. Get over it, or heal over it.

Quote:Yeah I do get it. Just like old Joe Smith, you are a psychopath. "We've decided on". Who is "we" ? You, yourself and who ? Your set of invisible friends ? You'll have a seminary like the Easter Rabbit has a hole. Sure you will, Eddy. Sure you will. The HOARDS will help you build it. A doublewide, no doubt.

On-line actually. But if it has to be a doublewide, it really all depends on the scenic location, doesn't it. Right now, I'd be overjoyed to be able to buy a doublewide and some land to have a seminary school. I think it would be cool. The church dissed you, didn't it? You were rejected by the Church, weren't you? What happened?

Quote:You really are deluded. So, in your sect any snake oil salesman can hang out a shingle, and call themself a "chaplain". What a fucking joke. You are NOT "the leading expert" on the Veridican church. You are the ONLY expert on your single member cult. Let us know when you get your second member, (wives don't count).

I will never tell anyone how many members the Church has. Why would I? Who would need to know? How would I even know?

Quote: We'll have a celebration. The US Constitution says nothing about and qualifies no one to be a minister of anything. I like how you try to wrap yourself in the flag, as that is your ONLY claim to fame, oh deluded one. But keep the videos coming. You must enjoy making a fool of yourself. You do a great job of that.

You're abused. You're not an atheist because you don't believe in God. Your an atheist because somehow, some church took God away from you. Were you denied becoming a priest? Were you denied a deconship or maybe a minister role in your last church? Did they cast you out, ask you to leave? What? What's your story?
Quote this message in a reply
16-02-2013, 12:23 AM
(15-02-2013 11:08 PM)Egor Wrote:  What? What's your story?

Occam's razor bitch. That's my story bitch.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
16-02-2013, 12:59 AM (This post was last modified: 16-02-2013 05:43 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(15-02-2013 11:08 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(15-02-2013 06:13 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  LOL. Did you subtract the months where the devil made you repudiate it all ? Rember the great Egor quote "Christians, no wonder Caesar fed them to the lions". You are a volatile personality. A *very* volatile personality. Scary.

I was still growing then. But at some point a person has to make a stand. They have to determine what they truly believe. Saul stoned Christians before becoming Paul. Peter denied Jesus three times before turning his life around. I was anti-Christian, now I'm not. Get over it, or heal over it.

Quote:Yeah I do get it. Just like old Joe Smith, you are a psychopath. "We've decided on". Who is "we" ? You, yourself and who ? Your set of invisible friends ? You'll have a seminary like the Easter Rabbit has a hole. Sure you will, Eddy. Sure you will. The HOARDS will help you build it. A doublewide, no doubt.

On-line actually. But if it has to be a doublewide, it really all depends on the scenic location, doesn't it. Right now, I'd be overjoyed to be able to buy a doublewide and some land to have a seminary school. I think it would be cool. The church dissed you, didn't it? You were rejected by the Church, weren't you? What happened?

Quote:You really are deluded. So, in your sect any snake oil salesman can hang out a shingle, and call themself a "chaplain". What a fucking joke. You are NOT "the leading expert" on the Veridican church. You are the ONLY expert on your single member cult. Let us know when you get your second member, (wives don't count).

I will never tell anyone how many members the Church has. Why would I? Who would need to know? How would I even know?

Quote: We'll have a celebration. The US Constitution says nothing about and qualifies no one to be a minister of anything. I like how you try to wrap yourself in the flag, as that is your ONLY claim to fame, oh deluded one. But keep the videos coming. You must enjoy making a fool of yourself. You do a great job of that.

You're abused. You're not an atheist because you don't believe in God. Your an atheist because somehow, some church took God away from you. Were you denied becoming a priest? Were you denied a deconship or maybe a minister role in your last church? Did they cast you out, ask you to leave? What? What's your story?

Nope. As usual, you spout the usual prejudiced clap-trap of religion. I simply saw it from the inside, thankfully, and how boring and normal and completely human they all were, a bunch of sad, normal, lonely old people, just like you. I have a very cordial relationship with the Roman Church, the Episcopaliams, and the Presbyterians, and use the opportunities they present for some things, such as meal serivce for the homeless, where we feed them dinners, and musical organizations. The others I don't really know. I don't know the fake, one-man, churches, such as yours. Actually what you have, was originally called "heresy", in that it did not arise from a community, but from one nut job. Originally communities functioned as gate-keepers, to ward off the nut cases, and keep them in line. Doesn't seem to work any more. No one did anything to me. I simply saw it for what it was. A human institution, of completely human beings, who were no better off, or had anything non-believers didn't. So, as usual your incorrect assumptions and projections, and made up lies, are 100 % incorrect and inaccurate. Just made up shit, you need to justify religion to yourself. I have many friends in the church. Always will. But I will never buy the crap, as I know too much about it. Most of them are like you, and actually know very very little about the actual historical process of how things got to be the way they are. I dounbt you have even one course in either Ancient Near Eastern language or Biblical Study from even one mainline uiversity. It shows.

I was never abused. They did not "cast me out". I outgrew it. I could walk back in tomorrow, and they would embrace me. I actively engage with many of them regularly in a few ways, (educational and charitable). So, as usual you are completely wrong. You'll be back. You're just in another phase. You have a strange unstable personality, which requires a certain "extra" or superior amounts of attention. I don't know what that's all about as Psych disorders are not my specialty. But clearly there is somethig very wrong with you. You are angry, insulting, presumtuous, self-righteous, arrogant and in every way the antithesis of what a good or decent "chaplain" would be. Yet you actually think religion has given you something, when in fact you are precisely the sort of person everyone would want to avoid. No legitimate chaplian program would have you. So you appoint yourself as one. You don't bother to get any training. You know next to nothing about the serious Biblical studies. In short. You're a complete joke. You're like a bull in a china shop. Please get lost. Please don't wait for Eatster. Just do yourself and the world a favor, and go get help. You really can't help yourself can you ? You will never leave here. You NEED to feel superior, and tell everyone how superior you are. You NEED the attention. Normally that sort of need stems from some sort of self-loathing or insecurity. You have demonstrated a number of time, that you think without religion, humans are worthless. So the picture does add up here. The question here is, really, were YOU abused , and why do you have such the poor self image you have repeatedly demonstrated here, and the need for superiority, which almost always comes from a deep inferiority, in my limited experience.

But thanks for all you've done for atheism. No one would want anything to do with religion, seeing what it's done to you. You are a walking talking advertisement for atheism. Your angry insulting, nutty, illogical crap and behavior here, since you arrived here, is a perfect reason to stay away from religion, and why you are totally unsuited for any "ministry", self granted. purchased, or whatever.

16-02-2013, 03:18 AM

(16-02-2013 12:59 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Most of them are like you, and actually know very very little about the actual historical process of how things got to be the way they are. I dounbt you have even one course in either Ancient Near Eastern language or Biblical Study from even one mainline uiversity. It shows.

We know nothing. You know everything. But no one will let you take over the pulpit. It just isn't fair, is it?

Quote:I was never abused. They did not "cast me out". I outgrew it. I could walk back in tomorrow, and they would embrace me. I actively engage with many of them regularly in a few ways, (educational and charitable). So, as usual you are completely wrong.

If there is no God, what good is your charity work with the Church you no longer fit in with? Why would you still want to hang around them. Do they try to re-convert you? Do you get lots of attention that way? Do they treat you extra nice? Do they think they have to be on their best behavior lest you judge them? Do you work harder than them at the soup kitchen or wherever you hang out? Is that what it's all about?

Quote:You'll be back. You're just in another phase. You have a strange unstable personality, which requires a certain "extra" or superior amounts of attention. I don't know what that's all about as Psych disorders are not my specialty. But clearly there is somethig very wrong with you. You are angry, insulting, presumtuous, self-righteous, arrogant and in every way the antithesis of what a good or decent "chaplain" would be.

All you do is follow me around this forum and hurl abuse at me. And you're telling me what a good and decent chaplain woud be. Laughat

Quote:Yet you actually think religion has given you something, when in fact you are precisely the sort of person everyone would want to avoid. No legitimate chaplian program would have you. So you appoint yourself as one. You don't bother to get any training. You know next to nothing about the serious Biblical studies.

But you just accused all the preachers you know of knowing next to nothing--just like me. So, who cares if I went through their particular seminaries? I might as well figure it out on my own, listen to the Holy Spirit myself. And I did.

Quote: In short. You're a complete joke. You're like a bull in a china shop. Please get lost. Please don't wait for Eatster. Just do yourself and the world a favor, and go get help. You really can't help yourself can you ? You will never leave here.

I will. And I have a feeling I'll be seeing you again anyway.

Quote:You NEED to feel superior, and tell everyone how superior you are. You NEED the attention. Normally that sort of need stems from some sort of self-loathing or insecurity. You have demonstrated a number of time, that you think without religion, humans are worthless. So the picture does add up here. The question here is, really, were YOU abused , and why do you have such the poor self image you have repeatedly demonstrated here, and the need for superiority, which almost always comes from a deep inferiority, in my limited experience.

I probably did have an inferiority issue when I was younger. But now, I've done so many things in my life, and I've succeeded in a lot of things, and I honestly don't feel that way anymore. Now, I want to convince other people of the things God has shown me. I think doing that is extremely important and is something that is bigger than me. My main motivation is that I feel it would be a sin to take Veridicanism with me to the grave when I know God gave it to me.

Imagine if I let abusive atheists like you stop me from doing that? Imagine if I let someone like you make me feel like someone who's unworthy, untrained, not educated enough, not ordained enough, etc. Imagine how horrible and cynical it would be for someone as toxic as you to keep me from doing the original work God raised me to do. That would be a sin, and God would just give my birthright to someone else. Undecided
Quote this message in a reply
16-02-2013, 03:53 AM (This post was last modified: 16-02-2013 04:07 AM by Buddy Christ.)
Egor,

I hope this question doesn't get buried and left at the bottom of page 8.

How would you feel if your "new Christianity" actually did take off, gain popularity and sweep across the world, and then cause the deaths of thousands of people? It's a competitor to mainstream religion now, and historically mainstream religion tends to clash with upcoming competitors and result in bloodshed.

And if you're thinking "that is impossible, Veridicanism only teaches [fill in blanks]" you've got to remember that Christianity was only ever about "peace and acceptance," and look how that turned out. Christians killing in the name of peace. All religion, even ones created days ago, grant the believer a divine permission. God wants me to do this and no human is going to stop me. No matter what.

Edit: and as far as Christian forums, I assume you'll get the same treatment we did or anyone else who isn't their religion gets when attempting to change their minds - banned immediately.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
16-02-2013, 03:57 AM (This post was last modified: 16-02-2013 05:44 AM by Bucky Ball.)
Egor,
Wrong again, oh deluded one. It's about altruism, and helping others. Not about getting a reward from an immaginary god. You wouldn't know about that. You, and some Christians, need the sucker to do the good deed. Atheists do things for no reward. You will never get that. Altruism for altruism's sake. It's for adults, not childish Christians, afraid of their shadow and all the evil they would do without daddy watching. And don't kid yourself. This is a public forum. No one is "following you around", (paranoia also?). You post abusive shit, and have been for months, in your "oh-so-fucking-superior-way". I'm sick of it, and you getting away with it, then turning around, all fucking self-righteous, and doing the church-lady thing. Obviously, you still have your inferiority thing, as you still constantly put people down, and tell them how much better religious people, including you, are than they are. Until you leave, I'm on your ass. Count on it. If and when you come back, and you will, I'll be here waiting.