First Veridican Church's First Video Ever

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-02-2013, 05:10 AM

RE: First Veridican Church's First Video Ever
(16-02-2013 03:53 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Egor,

I hope this question doesn't get buried and left at the bottom of page 8.

How would you feel if your "new Christianity" actually did take off, gain popularity and sweep across the world, and then cause the deaths of thousands of people? It's a competitor to mainstream religion now, and historically mainstream religion tends to clash with upcoming competitors and result in bloodshed.

That's God's business. Mine is to spread the truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, to end atheism where I can, to usher in Modern Christianity, and show as many as possible the kingdom of God.

How would I feel? Sad. Weeping

Quote:Edit: and as far as Christian forums, I assume you'll get the same treatment we did or anyone else who isn't their religion gets when attempting to change their minds - banned immediately.

Yes, I'm going to have to approach them differently. I'm not sure how exactly. Some of the larger ones have boards for unorthodox theology.
Quote this message in a reply
16-02-2013, 05:17 AM

(16-02-2013 03:57 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Egor,
Wrong again, oh deluded one. It's about altruism, and helping others. Not about getting a reward from an immaginary god. You wouldn't know about that. You, and some Christians, need the sucker to do the good deed. Atheists do things for no reward. You will never get that. Altruism for altruism's sake.

But if there's no God, who cares? You're just responding to a stimulus from the environment. You can't put a value judgment on that. You practicing altruism for altruism's sake--if there is no God--is no different than releasing your anal sphincter when you pooh. It's just a reflex in a chaotic universe that couldn't care less.

Right?

Quote:It's for adults, not childish Christians, afraid of their shadow and all the evil they would do without daddy watching. ANd don't kid yourself. This is a public forum. No one is "following you around", (paranoia also?). You post abusive shit, and have been for months, in your "oh-so-fucking-superior-way".

You really have a jealousy issue don't you? My existence makes you feel inferior doesn't it? Is it because I've got the gonads to actually just do something without permission from anyone?

Quote:I'm sick of it, and you getting away with it, then turning around, all fucking self-righteous, and doing the church-lady thing. Obviously, you still have your inferiority thing, as you still constantly put people down, and tell them how much better religious people, including you, are than they are. Until you leave, I'm on your ass. Count on it. If and when you come back, and you will, I'll be here waiting.

Yeah. Something tells me you won't be here waiting. Drinking Beverage
16-02-2013, 05:23 AM
(15-02-2013 10:48 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  ...
Everyone has come to the conclusion that if THAT is what religion does to people they would want nothing to do with something which makes people mean, vindictive, self-righteous, patronizing, and superior, and insulting.

So let's encourage it, no?

The more dead-end branches of religious evolution, the better.

Divide and conquer.

Let the dogmas diverge towards extinction while science converges towards truth.

You have my support, Egor.
Good luck.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
16-02-2013, 05:53 AM (This post was last modified: 16-02-2013 06:44 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(16-02-2013 05:17 AM)Egor Wrote:  But if there's no God, who cares? You're just responding to a stimulus from the environment. You can't put a value judgment on that. You practicing altruism for altruism's sake--if there is no God--is no different than releasing your anal sphincter when you pooh. It's just a reflex in a chaotic universe that couldn't care less.

Right?

You really have a jealousy issue don't you? My existence makes you feel inferior doesn't it? Is it because I've got the gonads to actually just do something without permission from anyone?

Yeah. Something tells me you won't be here waiting. Drinking Beverage

Wrong again oh deluded one. We'll see won't we. You, having changed horses in midstream, is hardly one to be predicting anything now, are you. We all make the meanings we have for our lives. Your brain is telling you an immaginary god gives you meaning for yours. That's not what you said 6 months ago, so who knows what you will say 6 months from now. If altruism grants meaning to some, your analogy is the usual insulting crap, that makes you totally unsuited, as proven yet again, for you so-called chaplain position. But thaks for proving it, yet again, in your usual insulting, offensive, childish, over-bearing, presumtuos manner. How can I be jealous of that sort of boorish ignorance ? BTW, I thought your god told you what to do ? You got persission from sky-daddy, and now you just contradicted yourself.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
16-02-2013, 06:09 AM
Egor, if you didn't go where you get beat up all the time, you wouldn't need religion as a crutch.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
16-02-2013, 02:24 PM (This post was last modified: 16-02-2013 02:32 PM by GirlyMan.)
(16-02-2013 03:57 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  ... Altruism for altruism's sake. It's for adults, not childish Christians, afraid of their shadow and all the evil they would do without daddy watching. ...

That's got it Fullerene. It's called doing the right thing just for the sake of doing the right thing, no motherfucking God required. If you require a motherfucking God, you ain't got no clue what doing the right thing even means.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 6 users Like GirlyMan's post
16-02-2013, 03:03 PM
(16-02-2013 02:24 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(16-02-2013 03:57 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  ... Altruism for altruism's sake. It's for adults, not childish Christians, afraid of their shadow and all the evil they would do without daddy watching. ...

That's got it Fullerene. It's called doing the right thing just for the sake of doing the right thing, no motherfucking God required. If you require a motherfucking God, you ain't got no clue what doing the right thing even means.

I wish more christain types actually understood that! Ray comfort once said without jeebus in his life he'd be on beach somewhere not caring about anything....I found that insulting that someone ONLY does "good" things because of their FEAR of god!

I do good things for others because it's the right thing to do. Out of kindness for people less fortunate.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

17-02-2013, 01:49 AM

(16-02-2013 03:03 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I do good things for others because it's the right thing to do. Out of kindness for people less fortunate.

Then you're not an atheist. Or if you claim to be, you're not making any sense, because your positions contradict one another. Which only means you're too batty to pay attention to.

Sorry, but that's the fact. Hobo
17-02-2013, 02:08 AM (This post was last modified: 17-02-2013 05:24 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(17-02-2013 01:49 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(16-02-2013 03:03 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I do good things for others because it's the right thing to do. Out of kindness for people less fortunate.

Then you're not an atheist. Or if you claim to be, you're not making any sense, because your positions contradict one another. Which only means you're too batty to pay attention to.

Sorry, but that's the fact. Hobo

It's that special. The abusive "chaplain", at it again. He really can't help being a jerk, apparently, and just LOVES to put people down, and call them all sorts of names if they dare, *dare* I tell you, to disagree with the great, famous, and mighty, (mighty I tell you), founder of the new, most illogical religion of all time. He does feel the need to constantly provide yet more evidence he is unsuited for any "ministry", least of all a "chaplaincy". Either you think the way he does, (the ONLY way allowed), or you will get abuse heaped upon you. Now THAT'S a great religion, and obviously Jebus did SO much for this man. Ya see, Ed, when you assert something, especially someone with your history, you need to support it with logic and reason. You can't just assert something, and expect people to accept it as you do, in general and in your video.

It appears that the religion of the Green Dick, (Veridicanism), is based on a monumental flaw in logic, and a few corrolaries which flow from it. But, we'll wait and debunk the whole piece of crap system, when more inspid videos are posted. It's like falling off a log, it's so obvious. Also this "senior chaplain" 's actuall knowledge of the New Testament is so laughable, it's not even high school level, so we'll deal with that also, when he's closer to being done with this phase of making a fool of himself. This is proof, any fool/snake oil salesman, can put out a shingle, and start a religion.

BTW, Egsy, your post has been coded by the new TTA coding system as : AHAPNA.B, NREA .0 . http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...oding-game

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
17-02-2013, 04:06 AM
Hey Egor. I'm going to join your little club. I'm going to get involved and I'm going to rise in the ranks. I'm going to tear it apart from the inside out. Why am I telling you? Because you'll know what I'm planning and yet you'll have no idea who I am.....or I could eat more Hickory sticks.........mmmmmmm.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!