First cat to serve jury duty

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-11-2013, 06:19 PM
First cat to serve jury duty
http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/ca...e-1.154763

I hope he has a decent suit!

See dark light, found some cat stuff for you Thumbsup

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Smercury44's post
25-11-2013, 06:38 PM
RE: First cat to serve jury duty
Lol. If they do a follow up article I want picture of him in his cat suit on the way to jury duty.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
25-11-2013, 06:40 PM
Seriously! Denied the request to have him exempted, judge denied wtf Laugh out load

I could see him running off with evidence, pooping on the whitness stand, sleeping through half the thing. We know he's gunna vote guilty either way

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
25-11-2013, 11:15 PM
SO MUCH WIN!

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
25-11-2013, 11:17 PM
(25-11-2013 11:15 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  SO MUCH WIN!

I know right? A landmark day for cats everywhere, finally some progress toward equality!

25-11-2013, 11:35 PM
wha...

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
25-11-2013, 11:47 PM (This post was last modified: 25-11-2013 11:52 PM by Logisch.)
[Image: 43312763.jpg]

[Image: 43312798.jpg]

[Image: 43312813.jpg]

[Image: 43312824.jpg]

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 5 users Like Logisch's post
25-11-2013, 11:58 PM
I'd like to see the judge issue a bench warrant for failure to show up...

Because yanno that can seriously impede the cat's ability to renew its driver's license.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
26-11-2013, 12:04 AM
I STILL can't decide which is funnier, the fact that the family listed the cat as a member of the family on their census ballot, or the fact that the judge refused to let them off the hook because the cat could neither understand nor speak English.... Or the fact that that had to be clarified Laugh out load

[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
26-11-2013, 06:15 AM
LOL, what? How can you not love this country? Thanks Smerc!

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post