First dates

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-09-2017, 02:36 AM (This post was last modified: 19-09-2017 02:43 AM by OakTree500.)
RE: First dates
My first ever date, was at 13 to the cinema. Can't recall what we watched, as it was a long time ago, but I do recall her saying "so are you going to kiss me or what?" lol. Was my first kiss, which in hindsight probably not the best. We didn't stay together long and I didn't date another girl for a fairly long time after that.

The Helpful Atheist - An Information Blog
Last updated: 08/11/2017 - Want to contribute, drop me a PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like OakTree500's post
19-09-2017, 02:36 AM
I never really dated.
At some point, when I was 21 or 22, I found a person to date because I wanted to get laid. Was a desaster but not because of anything I could have done. I am a gentleman on dates and have been from my first date. But the girl just kept talking and talking and talking. And it wasn't even anything you can have a conversation about. She had a 2hr monologue about how she already has a girlfriend and is so unhappy in her relationship etc etc. Needless to say, I did not want to get laid and did never call her back lol.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Leerob's post
19-09-2017, 02:48 AM
(19-09-2017 02:36 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  My first ever date, was at 13 to the cinema. Can't recall what we watched, as it was a long time ago, but I do recall her saying "so are you going to kiss me or what?" lol. Was my first kiss, which in hindsight probably not the best. We didn't stay together long and I didn't date another girl for a fairly long time after that.

My first kiss was really awkward, I was like Dustin Hoffman kissing Mrs Robinson in that scene from The Graduate Facepalm

Get your own bleeding hymn book
[+] 2 users Like Thedemonbarber's post
19-09-2017, 02:59 AM
(19-09-2017 02:48 AM)Thedemonbarber Wrote:  
(19-09-2017 02:36 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  My first ever date, was at 13 to the cinema. Can't recall what we watched, as it was a long time ago, but I do recall her saying "so are you going to kiss me or what?" lol. Was my first kiss, which in hindsight probably not the best. We didn't stay together long and I didn't date another girl for a fairly long time after that.

My first kiss was really awkward, I was like Dustin Hoffman kissing Mrs Robinson in that scene from The Graduate Facepalm

I was, and still am in fairness, just really shy lol.

At that time, and any time I've been on a proper "date" since then (not many times, as I'm married and have been with my wife for 11 years now...so any time before that and my first date with her lol) I would just be really nervous and a combination of sweaty as hell, and just not know what I'm doing lol.

Like what is the etiquette of the movie date? I always think, from my perspective, that you go to watch the movie....not to kiss. Yet it's a famous "kissing" place/date or at least Hollywood movies tell us it is haha.

The Helpful Atheist - An Information Blog
Last updated: 08/11/2017 - Want to contribute, drop me a PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
19-09-2017, 06:18 AM
We went out to a movie that I didn't want to see (the one we'd planned on got pulled from theaters the day before) and then ice cream. Nothing crazy, although one of my friends did tie a pop can to the bottom of the truck and balance it on something, so when I it a bump, I heard a dragging, scraping sound. That was annoying.

Before the date, her parents wanted to meet me. I was 16 and she was 15. I was worried I was going to be interrogated, but they pretty much just let us go after seeing me and exchanging pleasantries. What's weird to think about is that I'm less than two years younger then they were when I met them! I'm getting old!
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
19-09-2017, 06:28 AM
(19-09-2017 06:18 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Before the date, her parents wanted to meet me. I was 16 and she was 15. I was worried I was going to be interrogated, but they pretty much just let us go after seeing me and exchanging pleasantries. What's weird to think about is that I'm less than two years younger then they were when I met them! I'm getting old!

As a parent times are changing as well, you don't get to meet their dates anymore, but you can see what they have been up to on Facebook and Instagram Smile

[+] 1 user Likes Thedemonbarber's post
19-09-2017, 06:34 AM
(19-09-2017 12:54 AM)morondog Wrote:  First date, first question, Her: "What do you think of marriage?" Me: "I think it's an outmoded institution" (I was in my earnest young man phase)... Yeah, that didn't go over very well Tongue

Jesus, she didn't waste any fucking time, did she?
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
19-09-2017, 06:43 AM
(19-09-2017 06:34 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(19-09-2017 12:54 AM)morondog Wrote:  First date, first question, Her: "What do you think of marriage?" Me: "I think it's an outmoded institution" (I was in my earnest young man phase)... Yeah, that didn't go over very well Tongue

Jesus, she didn't waste any fucking time, did she?

Sounds like she did actually Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Thedemonbarber's post
19-09-2017, 06:55 AM
I lost my virginity long before my first real " date".

After the third time out with this girl, and no nookie forthcoming- I said sayonara and tried a different girl...

Hey - it was the 70's. It's how things were done...

Cool

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
19-09-2017, 07:06 AM
As I have no interest in being in a relationship (and have no social life) I've never been on a date. I've hung out with boys and gone to movies together but it was always as friends.

Though sometimes I'd have to tell them that Dodgy

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 3 users Like Loom's post