First full-time female NFL official

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-04-2015, 05:01 PM
First full-time female NFL official

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
13-04-2015, 03:16 PM
RE: First full-time female NFL official
If we're here long enough - you'll someday see the first female player....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
13-04-2015, 03:25 PM
(13-04-2015 03:16 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  If we're here long enough - you'll someday see the first female player....

My bet is on a placekicker, I mean they are already soccer players so having one be a Woman would not be a noticeable drop in testosterone.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
13-04-2015, 04:23 PM
Brienne of Tarth comes to mind.[/nerd]

[footballnerd] A big enough girl could move an offensive lineman or a fast enough girl that could take a hit could be a Wes Welker.

We'll see female coaches too before long.

"Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call to her tribunal every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blindfolded fear." ~ Thomas Jefferson
16-04-2015, 10:30 AM
(13-04-2015 03:25 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(13-04-2015 03:16 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  If we're here long enough - you'll someday see the first female player....

My bet is on a placekicker, I mean they are already soccer players so having one be a Woman would not be a noticeable drop in testosterone.

They did that in the movie Necessary Roughness (1991). Kathy Ireland co-stars as a soccer player hired to be the kicker for a failing college football team.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user