First full time job!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-07-2015, 08:54 PM
First full time job!
I'm just bursting with happiness and had to tell someone. I just finished graduate school Smartass and I'm getting my first full time job in my field, decent salary, healthcare, the works. It's beyond anything I could have imagined. I'm still close to my friends but I'm at least an hour from my family. Tongue They drive me crazy and I needed to get out of that toxic environment.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 12 users Like jerseygirlar's post
29-07-2015, 08:59 PM
RE: First full time job!
(29-07-2015 08:54 PM)jerseygirlar Wrote:  I'm just bursting with happiness and had to tell someone. I just finished graduate school Smartass and I'm getting my first full time job in my field, decent salary, healthcare, the works. It's beyond anything I could have imagined. I'm still close to my friends but I'm at least an hour from my family. Tongue They drive me crazy and I needed to get out of that toxic environment.

[Image: congrats-gif-edit.gif]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
29-07-2015, 08:59 PM
Happy for you. Congrats!

(also jealous and hope you have to work with weirdos)

Big Grin

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
29-07-2015, 09:03 PM
Congrats!! Smile
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
29-07-2015, 11:01 PM
(29-07-2015 08:54 PM)jerseygirlar Wrote:  I'm just bursting with happiness and had to tell someone. I just finished graduate school Smartass and I'm getting my first full time job in my field, decent salary, healthcare, the works. It's beyond anything I could have imagined. I'm still close to my friends but I'm at least an hour from my family. Tongue They drive me crazy and I needed to get out of that toxic environment.

That's great news for you, congrats!
Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes Mrs.B's post
29-07-2015, 11:49 PM
Congratulations. What is your field?
30-07-2015, 05:15 AM
Information Services
(29-07-2015 11:49 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Congratulations. What is your field?
30-07-2015, 05:39 AM
(30-07-2015 05:15 AM)jerseygirlar Wrote:  Information Services
(29-07-2015 11:49 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Congratulations. What is your field?

Librarian? Big Grin

IS is kinda my field too.

Congrats on your triumph. When do you start?

30-07-2015, 05:51 AM
Awesome! To celebrate your good fortune and working with books, I am going to give you a congratulations present. A rep point. Happy day! Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
30-07-2015, 05:59 AM
Congratulations. It should be very memorable.

Mine was... (at 15 - getting a whopping $1.35 an hour -- with benefits -- all the chicken you could eat..)

Smile

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.