First job interrview since the military

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-07-2015, 04:22 PM
RE: First job interrview since the military
(01-07-2015 11:40 AM)MrKrispy601 Wrote:  So I'm just a few minutes away from my first job interview in the civilian world since I've been in the military. Don't know why I'm a little nervous but I guess because it's uncharted territory for me. I've been on a few interviews within the military for jobs and awards and such but this one is feels so much different.

Any who wish me luck!!

Did you go through TGPS prior to transitioning out? (the class where they go over resumes, websites, interview techniques etc) Have you joined linked in? ebenefits.com etc there are some great resources out there. best of luck on your search....pm me if you want and we can hook up on linked in and support each other's resume/job experiences etc.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
01-07-2015, 04:44 PM
(01-07-2015 04:22 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(01-07-2015 11:40 AM)MrKrispy601 Wrote:  So I'm just a few minutes away from my first job interview in the civilian world since I've been in the military. Don't know why I'm a little nervous but I guess because it's uncharted territory for me. I've been on a few interviews within the military for jobs and awards and such but this one is feels so much different.

Any who wish me luck!!

Did you go through TGPS prior to transitioning out? (the class where they go over resumes, websites, interview techniques etc) Have you joined linked in? ebenefits.com etc there are some great resources out there. best of luck on your search....pm me if you want and we can hook up on linked in and support each other's resume/job experiences etc.

Oh no I haven't actually. I'll definitely look into it though. I'll get with you once I sign up
[+] 1 user Likes MrKrispy601's post
01-07-2015, 05:49 PM
(01-07-2015 04:44 PM)MrKrispy601 Wrote:  
(01-07-2015 04:22 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Did you go through TGPS prior to transitioning out? (the class where they go over resumes, websites, interview techniques etc) Have you joined linked in? ebenefits.com etc there are some great resources out there. best of luck on your search....pm me if you want and we can hook up on linked in and support each other's resume/job experiences etc.

Oh no I haven't actually. I'll definitely look into it though. I'll get with you once I sign up

Yeah linked in is decent.

https://www.linkedin.com

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
02-07-2015, 05:07 AM
So how'd it go?????

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
02-07-2015, 05:15 AM
(02-07-2015 05:07 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  So how'd it go?????

Very well actually. One question was a little rough but I think I made up for it asking very good questions back to the panel at the end. I'll hear back in two weeks or so.
[+] 1 user Likes MrKrispy601's post
02-07-2015, 05:17 AM
Two weeks! Mate that is ages to wait. I really hope you do well. Good luck! Thumbsup

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
02-07-2015, 05:18 AM
(02-07-2015 05:17 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Two weeks! Mate that is ages to wait. I really hope you do well. Good luck! Thumbsup

Thanks I appreciate it.
02-07-2015, 05:19 AM
No worries.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
02-07-2015, 05:24 AM
It's always a bit of a nail-biter, ain't it????

Hang in there...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
02-07-2015, 07:40 AM
Let us know when they get back to you and I hope it's positive. I have my fingers crossed for you.

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais