First kisses, first crushes, first serious relationships

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-11-2014, 06:11 PM
RE: First kisses, first crushes, first serious relationships
(12-11-2014 06:06 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(12-11-2014 06:04 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  you and me both. Blush

Hug

Ah, what is that absurd saying?? It's better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all? Pfffft! I vehemently disagree. Laugh out load

it was fun while he lasted Tongue

life in the drug induced 80's ....sigh.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2014, 06:35 PM
I don't know if I can post here or not but I will anyway:

First kiss:working on that

First crush:This girl in 2nd grade

Well that is it.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 3 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
12-11-2014, 07:07 PM
First kiss - he is in Colorado and married to his high school sweetheart (I attended their wedding in the mid 70s). They have four grown children which showed great restraint since there were about 14 kids in her family and 10 in his. One of his older brothers taught me how to drive. Big Grin

First crush - geez I think obsession and there were two of them. One I was with off and on in between our other relationships over a period of about 18 years. I couldn't save him from his demons. He died about a year ago. The other one I dated only a short time but thought about him for about a decade - damn he was good looking, charming, and smart. I have a reminder of him every day in my oldest child.

First serious relationship - broke off on prom night - his idea. Bastard. Then about four years later he asked me to marry him and I said no. Maybe not the smartest move on my part. He is married, very successful, and has five children. One biological son, twin girls adopted from Russia, and three daughters adopted from China. We are still in touch.

Crush one and two and serious relationship overlapped for a few years.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
12-11-2014, 07:37 PM
First kiss- Heather iforgethername at age 14/15 i think. No idea where she is never kept in touch.

First crush- no idea.

First love- Lyndsay, I was 18. Was the first serious relationship for both of us and it lasted ~3years. My longest to date, 1 year is the 2nd longest. We are still friends not met up for years though.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
12-11-2014, 08:06 PM
Started to craft a post.... My love life man. First crushes, first kisses, first loves? It's a very sordid and tawdry affair. Hard to decipher even now Undecided I was uh.... Unsure a bit boy crazy Blush I know, you're all SO shocked Tongue

My first serious relationship, I think he's been married and divorced, and has one or two kids. He sent me a friend request a couple of months ago, but I decided against it. The next man was my now husband.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 7 users Like Smercury44's post
12-11-2014, 09:46 PM
My first crush was in like, Kindergarten. I have no idea what happened to that dude. What follows in my life is quite similar to Smerc's Tongue I had a lot of crushes and little boyfriends.

My first kiss though was someone who I still consider one of my best friends, even though he and I had a brief falling out after he got his very young girlfriend knocked up and decided to marry her. It's what we do in the south, I guess. Anyway he and I liked each other for the majority of our childhood, growing up in NC and being homeschooling families, we were together all the time. He moved away when I was 11 or 12. We talked once a year until I moved to Alabama and in 11th grade got a call from him. His voice had changed, it was so weird! But we still liked each other and decided to make it official. We dated for almost a year, then I started college and broke up with him. I'm a heart breaker. I loved him though, with every bit of love a 17 year old can muster.

After that was the sexiest boyfriend I ever had, the one who still visits me in my dreams sometimes. He and I had talked about getting married... but here I had put myself in another long distance relationship with a boy I knew from when we were kids. I couldn't make it last longer than a year. We're still in touch, he's doing well and semi-internet-famous. I do the "what if" thing about him, but I think my thoughts of any relationship with him are mostly clouded by the sexiness. I have to remind myself of what the reality is Tongue

My current boyfrend is my longest relationship. We've been together almost four years now. We moved to China together and are happy in each others' company. Our love is a very comfortable, open, and caring one. <3

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 2 users Like Colourcraze's post
12-11-2014, 10:33 PM
I feel so screwed up reading the stories of normal people, but what the hell. If anyone's been reading the gun thread I doubt anything else I say will come as a surprise.

First crush: An illegal alien I met at a local restaurant whom I was teaching English to. At least I convinced myself that was the reason i kept seeing her. But regardless of my courage in regards to things others might normally consider to be completely insane, I could never bring myself to even attempt to hold her hand. My views on relationships were so screwed up at the time that I felt guilty just having feelings for someone, as if it automatically made me into some kind of sexual predator or something. Hard to explain.

First kiss: Age 24, restless, and freshly out of my first military enlistment, I did what all normal people do when they need to wind down and get away from the world for a while and spontaneously moved to China. I innocently ended up going hiking with a girl that, as we were touring a temple on Xiangshan (a moderate hill/mountain), perhaps recognizing how naive I was in my complete failure to live up to the western man stereotypes (she only knew me in China, and had not witnessed my complete immersion in other western stereotypes, i.e. guns), at one point basically just jumped on me and forced me out of my shell right then and there, so to speak. I was used, lol, but hell if I didn't need it at the time. Up until that point I had never so much as held hands with someone, and had fully convinced myself that I had no reason to. That intimate attachment was something reserved for the weak. Again, hard to explain. Then over the course of a couple days I went from "I don't need nobody!" to waking up with boobies in my hand and a big smile on my face, and it occurred to me that perhaps I had been mistaken after all. If not for that I probably would have grown so restless I'd have ended up joining the French Foreign Legion or something in a desperate attempt to get back into action.

Now: With a Quebecois red head, my second relationship ever, with one kid and a second due in a matter of weeks.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 6 users Like yakherder's post
13-11-2014, 01:07 AM
Haha, lemme play:

First kiss: a girl from the church youth group, I was like... 15. Nothing came of that...

First crush: ... Used to sit next to me in the orchestra. Married and living in USA now. Still hear from her occasionally.

First serious relationship: Lasted a year... Fuck, I loved that girl... Still think about her sometimes. She frikken wrecked me ya know? Not in a bad way. Just that now nothing makes my heart go va-va-voom like a slim redhead who's into running... We are in contact but... for either of us it's a bit awkward. I think... we were so deeply into each other and the split while amicable was... tough... so even though it ended more than a few years ago even now... we struggle to just treat each other neutrally.

Other than that it's just been... stupid short get-together-realise-there's-no-fucking-way relationships... Current one in progress right now Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
13-11-2014, 05:50 AM
(13-11-2014 01:07 AM)morondog Wrote:  Other than that it's just been... stupid short get-together-realise-there's-no-fucking-way relationships... Current one in progress right now Tongue

Haha I had some of those. There was one guy I had SUCH a great time with... No expectations, nothing too serious.. We were both into photography and art and so we hung out a lot. It might've ended up going somewhere, but then I went to study abroad and when I came back he had a serious girlfriend. Ah well, fond memories. Smile

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 2 users Like Colourcraze's post
13-11-2014, 06:59 AM
Maybe one day. Sad

"There's a girl at the back making eyes at me
And her hair long and black is a sight to see
But I get kind of scared when love's around
I just live for the groove 'til the sun goes down"