First kisses, first crushes, first serious relationships

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-11-2014, 07:17 AM
RE: First kisses, first crushes, first serious relationships
First kiss: N/A, not expecting anything of the sort any time soon.

First crush: T'was Year 2, or 3, a blond lass by the name 'o Sarah. Amusingly myself and a friend used to engage in one-upmanship in her presence for a short while.
No idea where she is, nor do I particularly care; I lost contact permanently when my family moved.

Thus ends my short tale of romance.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-11-2014, 07:26 AM
Wow everyone's married. I feel a bit out of place.Unsure

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
13-11-2014, 07:29 AM
(13-11-2014 07:26 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  Wow everyone's married.

Those poor, poor souls. No

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
13-11-2014, 09:50 AM
(12-11-2014 10:33 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I feel so screwed up reading the stories of normal people, but what the hell. If anyone's been reading the gun thread I doubt anything else I say will come as a surprise.

First crush: An illegal alien I met at a local restaurant whom I was teaching English to. At least I convinced myself that was the reason i kept seeing her. But regardless of my courage in regards to things others might normally consider to be completely insane, I could never bring myself to even attempt to hold her hand. My views on relationships were so screwed up at the time that I felt guilty just having feelings for someone, as if it automatically made me into some kind of sexual predator or something. Hard to explain.

First kiss: Age 24, restless, and freshly out of my first military enlistment, I did what all normal people do when they need to wind down and get away from the world for a while and spontaneously moved to China. I innocently ended up going hiking with a girl that, as we were touring a temple on Xiangshan (a moderate hill/mountain), perhaps recognizing how naive I was in my complete failure to live up to the western man stereotypes (she only knew me in China, and had not witnessed my complete immersion in other western stereotypes, i.e. guns), at one point basically just jumped on me and forced me out of my shell right then and there, so to speak. I was used, lol, but hell if I didn't need it at the time. Up until that point I had never so much as held hands with someone, and had fully convinced myself that I had no reason to. That intimate attachment was something reserved for the weak. Again, hard to explain. Then over the course of a couple days I went from "I don't need nobody!" to waking up with boobies in my hand and a big smile on my face, and it occurred to me that perhaps I had been mistaken after all. If not for that I probably would have grown so restless I'd have ended up joining the French Foreign Legion or something in a desperate attempt to get back into action.

Now: With a Quebecois red head, my second relationship ever, with one kid and a second due in a matter of weeks.

I'm sure you mean Québécoise.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
13-11-2014, 10:04 AM
First kiss: I don't know. Haven't talked since highschool.

First crush: I don't know. Haven't talked since highschool.

High school sweetheart: We've been married 11 years and have two kids.
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
13-11-2014, 10:35 AM
(13-11-2014 09:50 AM)Chas Wrote:  I'm sure you mean Québécoise.

Random excuse:
I blame it on my phone, and my Chinese is still light years ahead of my French... Which is atrocious.

'Murican Canadian
13-11-2014, 10:38 AM
First crush: well there were quite a few, sex and relationships have been a preoccupation of mine since I was 13. There were two unrequited loves in high school. One is in a happy marriage with his just as equally gorgeous husband and their cute little dogs. I figured out he was gay when I saw pics of him in a Las Vegas drag show on Facebook - he would have saved me a lot of heartache had he just told me - I was Cher and he was Christian. The one I crushed on all through high school between flings - married and I just sold my son's glider to his bitch of a wife at our yard sale - they have a second child on the way. I'm one of the few people that hated her - it was mutual. Everyone loved her and her giant boobies. They still love her. My hatred of her may be completely irrational.

First kiss: hmmm... Well.. Technically my first kiss was my best friend when we were at a party when 14. She and I kissed on the lips to make the point that a kiss doesn't have to mean anything. Last time I saw her she was the bartender at a nice restaurant.

First kiss with meaning belongs to my first love - we were 16, he was my best guy friend. We were sitting on the couch watching The Crow when I eventually ended up in his lap. (I still have no idea what happens in that movie - I can't being myself to watch it. I'm such a silly woman) "Your first kiss should mean something. You should just take it back, like kids. Let me be your first." I still swoon thinking of it, and I still get broken hearted when I think of him - such a wasted life. After he broke up with me "I will fuck up your life" his parents pulled him out of school, told everyone they sent him to military school, sent him to a private Christian school instead, and cut his communication with everyone. He delved further into drugs "they're who I am", and eventually got arrested in Birmingham for stealing cars. He skipped bail, was riding around another town in another stolen car while high on meth, got into a high speed pursuit, fled on foot, was tackled to the ground where he tried to steal the officer's gun, and later went to prison. I learned about it on the fucking news. I have no idea where he's at now and I sure as hell don't want to see him again - he's not the boy I fell in love with.

I married my college sweetheart.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
13-11-2014, 10:45 AM
(12-11-2014 10:33 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Then over the course of a couple days I went from "I don't need nobody!" to waking up with boobies in my hand and a big smile on my face, and it occurred to me that perhaps I had been mistaken after all.

Smile

made me LOL

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
13-11-2014, 10:48 AM
(13-11-2014 10:45 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(12-11-2014 10:33 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Then over the course of a couple days I went from "I don't need nobody!" to waking up with boobies in my hand and a big smile on my face, and it occurred to me that perhaps I had been mistaken after all.

Smile

made me LOL

It made me smile! Even hard ass motherfuckers need soft boobies.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
13-11-2014, 10:49 AM
My first kiss was this big, really hairy, southern guy. Nah, I'm not even playing. I would play around and call him WildaJake, like Wildabeast. Or Yeti. Yeah, that was always a fun one. I think he's going to college and probably hunting, or yeah, whatever Southerner's do.

First crush was this guy with beautiful long brown hair whose name was a synonym for street. Pretty sure I had more of a crush on the hair than I did him. The first time he spoke to me I kind of lost it though because his voice was... well... well it was junior high, I'll cut him some slack. He grew up to be this really repulsive hunting/camouflage freak though. No longer the cute, squeaky voiced junior high kid I liked. OH, AND HIS VOICE NEVER CHANGED.

My highschool sweetheart was an Asian, same height as me, lip piercing, straightened his hair; all that jazz. He was the first boy to take me on dates, buy me gifts, etc. He was two years older than me though, and things went south after dating a year when he graduated and joined the marines (around the time I joined the forum.) He as my first actual relationship experience, but he wasn't my first serious relationship.

I consider my first serious relationship with (not his real name) Lucifer. Lucifer was a boy my age, went to a different school, we went to music shows together. He was like 6"2 and gorgeous and literally me in guy form- yeah, as if that paints you a good enough picture... He was the first boy I ever actually fell in love with, and the first person to throw my heart out to a flesh eating bear. He's changed a lot now, though we maintain a friendship and the harsh feelings are now behind us. His current girlfriend is my best friend, she has a baby, and he does a lot of drugs/parties a lot. Good on him I suppose.

Big Grin