First kisses, first crushes, first serious relationships

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-11-2014, 11:03 AM
RE: First kisses, first crushes, first serious relationships
(13-11-2014 10:48 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(13-11-2014 10:45 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Smile

made me LOL

It made me smile! Even hard ass motherfuckers need soft boobies.

KryptoniteThumbsup

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-11-2014, 01:15 PM
(13-11-2014 10:48 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(13-11-2014 10:45 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Smile

made me LOL

It made me smile! Even hard ass motherfuckers need soft boobies.

Hey I may have been inhibited before, but I'll tell it like it is now. They're like 40 times more effective than stress balls.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
13-11-2014, 01:51 PM
(13-11-2014 10:38 AM)Nurse Wrote:  First kiss with meaning belongs to my first love - we were 16, he was my best guy friend. We were sitting on the couch watching The Crow when I eventually ended up in his lap. (I still have no idea what happens in that movie - I can't being myself to watch it.

It's an extremely romantic movie. Yes It makes sense that you made out during it.

On a more serious note, I unintentionally watched it the night before I got married. In case you're wondering why I'd bring that up, it involves the main character and his finance getting brutally murdered the night before their wedding.

(13-11-2014 10:38 AM)Nurse Wrote:  "Your first kiss should mean something. You should just take it back, like kids. Let me be your first." I still swoon thinking of it, and I still get broken hearted when I think of him - such a wasted life. After he broke up with me "I will fuck up your life" his parents pulled him out of school, told everyone they sent him to military school, sent him to a private Christian school instead, and cut his communication with everyone. He delved further into drugs "they're who I am", and eventually got arrested in Birmingham for stealing cars. He skipped bail, was riding around another town in another stolen car while high on meth, got into a high speed pursuit, fled on foot, was tackled to the ground where he tried to steal the officer's gun, and later went to prison. I learned about it on the fucking news. I have no idea where he's at now and I sure as hell don't want to see him again - he's not the boy I fell in love with.

Sounds like he would have made good on that threat about ruining your life, whether he intended it or not.
13-11-2014, 06:19 PM
(13-11-2014 10:38 AM)Nurse Wrote:  I learned about it on the fucking news.

How tragic... what a lost soul. Sadcryface

I'll be pretty hard for me to write this briefly but I'll try anyway...

First Kiss/Crush are probably one in the same:
He was a tall dark and handsome nerd, we met at band camp my freshman year, he was a junior and played the tenor sax, my favorite. He was a "good-looking nerd" like me... except he sucked at math and was pretty shy. First kiss happened at school pretty casually about a week after I found the courage to ask him out. I dumped him after a month because I heard a rumor he was going to dump me. Found out years later that rumor was totally unfounded when we got back in contact via Myspace. We dated again during my last year in college, he was going through a divorce and had just gotten out of the Marines with PTSD and disability. It was a rough patch for him, we kept it casual, but had a ton of fun. Broke up for a number of reasons, but primarily his ex was threatening to take his kid away if he stayed with me, but then I graduated and moved away to my new job anyways. We're still pretty great friends and text a lot, only see each other a few times a year though since we're both in committed relationships (and he has 2 kids now). He periodically "jokes" about leaving his current gf to come back to me or hooking up though. We tend to text-battle with funny pictures, and the one he just sent me today is a picture of a road and says "Run away with me? Oh wait... Running sucks. Hold my hand, walk to my car and drive away with me?" He's currently a security guard at a nuclear power plant and makes bank, more than me with my fancy degree, but he works long shitty hours and pays child support. I win!

First serious relationship: Dated for a year this Mexican guy with a nice car, met in HS Track&Field. His jealousy, temper, and compulsive lying finally convinced me to dump him. We remained "friends" for the next several years, despite his numerous attempts otherwise. He did 4 years in the Navy, and stayed close with my 10-year-older sister. He recently hooked up with one of her married best friends, he "fell in love" and he expected her to leave her husband, then she responded by dumping him. So he finally got the boot from the group for being a little crazy, haven't heard from him in a year or 2 now. He was doing some drugs around then, probably still is.

High school sweetheart: Dated for a year and a couple months, ended after our failed attempt to do long distance when I went away to college, then a last ditch effort of an "open relationship", wrote up a contract and everything lmao, jealously still won out. I broke his heart (and the contract) by developing feelings (lust really) for someone in my dorm. Still lots of regret there, we were both too young IMO to be as serious as we were, we've both since done a lot of maturing, and almost a decade after the fact he finally admitted that he was still in love with me and would marry me next time we're both single, but we're both currently "happy enough" with our current SOs, neither of us are willing to risk what we have. It's been a tumultuous 10 years for us, still get heartsick thinking of him, but he's Catholic, lives 2 states away, still is in the Army (graduated from Westpoint and still owes them a couple years). Always told myself I couldn't do the military lifestyle, was waiting for him to get out, but now I'm pretty sure we've grown apart. My current boyfriend is just so damned perfect for me, I just don't have any passion anymore. My HS sweetheart took it all. Depressing... sorry. Weeping

"just an FYI: There are 2 kinds of people in the world -- those who divide everybody into 2 kinds of people & those who don't." Neil deGrasse Tyson
13-11-2014, 06:53 PM
I haven't kissed a girl or really had a serious relationship yet, but there was one girl I was in love with. We used to sit across from each other at lunch and rub my cock with her foot through my pants. When I asked her out she said maybe (I was in Newfoundland for the summer so it was over skype) and then said she would go out with me when I got back. Then she turned out to be a giant bitch when she told me she was pregnant, then that her mom had found out and forced to her have an abortion because of me. I've never felt so awful in my life and probably never will again. In the end I found out she had made the whole damn story up.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
13-11-2014, 08:54 PM
First Crush. I don't remember. I had quite a few as a young girl.

First kiss and First love are the same person. I ended up marrying him. He was an emotionally abusive asshole to the extreme it turns out and unable to keep it in his pants (apparently young and naive love can be rather blind) If I know him he's probably fucking up the horse he was cheating on me with.

Now though I am with the most wonderful of men and feel like the luckiest girl on the planet. We recently had a baby girl who is equally as wonderful and the cutest thing to ever roam the face of the planet.

I wrote to Seth Andrews recently and thanked him. Lol.
[+] 4 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
13-11-2014, 09:01 PM
dead.

[Image: oscar.png]
13-11-2014, 09:06 PM
(13-11-2014 08:54 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Now though I am with the most wonderful of men and feel like the luckiest girl on the planet. We recently had a baby girl who is equally as wonderful and the cutest thing to ever roam the face of the planet.

Me thinks you are biased. Drinking Beverage

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
13-11-2014, 09:26 PM
(13-11-2014 08:54 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I wrote to Seth Andrews recently and thanked him. Lol.

Hey now, we're not supposed to be emailing Seth about forum related stuff Tongue

I couldn't resist!!! *ducks flying shoes*

Honestly though, that's so awesome. I bet he got a big kick out of that, the softie Big Grin Heart

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
13-11-2014, 09:56 PM (This post was last modified: 13-11-2014 09:59 PM by TN Skeptic.)
I can't even begin to remember my first crush.

First kiss was with a guy that eventually joined the military. He's back in our hometown now and married with 3 kids I think.

First love/highschool sweetheart is one and the same. We dated on and off all through highschool and into our first year of college. He was a guitar/bass player. The first time he told me he loved me was when he played a song he wrote for me. He was the only guy I had seriously dated at the time. I was crazy and wanted to test the waters and date other people. We broke up and now 10 years later he is divorced and remarried to an ex stripper and has two kids.
[+] 1 user Likes TN Skeptic's post