First things First, Proving Existance of God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-09-2011, 07:50 AM

First things First, Proving Existance of God
Hi all,
Thanks to all who welcomed me in my first message which had header "I am here to save you".

So firstly, before proving concept of the religion (religion: God speaks us by a messenger) we have to agree on the existence of him.

At this point I feel like I am trying to prove the existence of our nose on our face, because we are very familiar with it and because it was there since we were born, if you don't look at it carefully (except mirrors) you can't see it. (it was symbolic expression please do not rot to mirror instead of taking message I was trying to give)

I consider your situation like this. Therefore it is some kind of funny and strange me to prove to you, a thing which I am very familiar and see where ever I look. God...

So get ready your oxygen tubes and be ready to dive the dipness of the phylosophy. If you promise me you wont escape when you see his powerful light, I promise you we will find him, using stairway of intelligence and getting thorough the limits of the universe...

Ok GodExpress is ready who ever want to see him.

bye bye for now. and hope to see you in my new message
Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2011, 08:05 AM
RE: First things First, Proving Existance of God
I can only assume that this means that your proof is not one of simple evidence but instead it is one of an alternative opinion/view on pre-existing evidence. I await any actual proof that exists in the form of actual evidence and not other abstract metaphors like looking in a mirror.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2011, 08:12 AM

(28-09-2011 07:50 AM)fatihbarut Wrote:  we have to agree on the existence of him.

Is he male?

Does he date?

Do you have his email address?

I would like to talk to him: I have a few complaints to make!

Undecided
28-09-2011, 08:28 AM
You see him everywhere you look.

What does he look like? A simple physical description will suffice. Do others see him? Do they describe the same physical features that you do? If not, how can you be sure you are not experiencing a hallucination or delusion?

If your answer is that he is spiritual and not physical, can you define what that means? Can you demonstrate it to be true? Can you show us that the spiritual realm exists?

If you are about to use phrases similar to "I see him in the trees, everywhere in nature," etc., then you must realize that is only your opinion, and likely your personal bias to attribute things to the spiritual realm. Many, many others do not share this opinion - how do you explain the fact that not everyone "sees" the same things you do?

You also have not answered the question of which god it is you believe in, which is an important place to start, I think.

Sorry for all the questions, just thought I'd see if I could help you get this thread going.

Our brains deceive us on a regular basis, so we have to find ways to fight back.
28-09-2011, 08:29 AM
Oh faith... This approach has been done to death with us folks. We know philosophy and as a matter of fact some of us here are practically majoring in it.
It never ceases to surprise me that when a theist approaches an atheist they think that the atheist is the one missing all of the information that is available.
Truth is most of us base or lack of belief on the astounding lack of evidence in existence not because we don't know anything due to lack of effort. We've looked and looked and looked. It's a bottomless pit of emptiness.
I think that's why you guys will typically take on the philosophy approach, due to the lack of tangible evidence. The problem lies in that philosophy is not evidence and most of us know it real well already.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-09-2011, 09:15 AM
LMAO

Too funny!!

We make our world significant by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers.

- Carl Sagan
[+] 1 user Likes zaika's post
28-09-2011, 09:22 AM
(28-09-2011 07:50 AM)fatihbarut Wrote:  So get ready your oxygen tubes and be ready to dive the dipness of the phylosophy.

The "dipness" of "phylosophy???

I can forgive the misspelling of philosophy but WTF is "dipness"?

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
28-09-2011, 10:00 AM
Which god are you referring to? Thor?, Zeus?, Horus?, The flying spaghetti monster?.... The list goes on. All have the same amount of evidence supporting them but you only believe in one.

So what proof do you have of this gods existence? Where have you seen this evidence?.
Quote:we have to agree on the existence of him.
How do you know it's a him? Why would a god need a gender if there's only one of him?. And why do we need to agree on the existence of him?.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
28-09-2011, 10:27 AM

I will give information in my next messages but before that lets answer some questions.

Is he male?
No, neither he is female. However, because females have some weakness (considering power and genereally height so on) (please don't argue with me with feminist sentences, I am not trying to prove the overhelming of men on women here) we call God as "He"

Does he date?
No, he answers that question, he had never wife or son, but because the human brain is used to group all living beings as male and female, sometimes in some philosophies they called God as man or woman.

Do you have his email address?

Yes, call him God when ever you want where ever you are, but please dont try to make your rutin works to him Like "God help me to pass this exam" (without having any preparation to that exam). It is just not moral.

I would like to talk to him: I have a few complaints to make!

Dont worry, you will have chance to talk him when you died, I recommend you to be good to not be embarrassed infront of him. He gave you a lot of plesure (even air to breath) and he gave you more pleasure then he gave you pain. Therefore I am afraid you already owe him besides complaining
(28-09-2011 09:22 AM)BnW Wrote:  
(28-09-2011 07:50 AM)fatihbarut Wrote:  So get ready your oxygen tubes and be ready to dive the dipness of the phylosophy.

The "dipness" of "phylosophy???

I can forgive the misspelling of philosophy but WTF is "dipness"?

sorry my fault
deepness of philosophy
28-09-2011, 10:41 AM

(28-09-2011 10:27 AM)fatihbarut Wrote:  "Do you have his email address?"

Yes, call him God when ever you want where ever you are

I tried that, padre, but my email addressed to god@heaven.com came back with the message: "undeliverable"

PS. sorry for consistently spelling god with small 'g', but I have made a wow, in front of Einstein's statue, never to do it again, even in my poetry, where I invoke the concept purely for symbolic purposes, alluding to fate.!

Big Grin