First things First, Proving Existance of God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-09-2011, 09:15 PM
RE: First things First, Proving Existance of God
I just read through several pages of 'explanation' on how to be saved but instead I keep getting told to just wait until it will be revealed? Class act.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2011, 09:20 PM
(28-09-2011 09:15 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I just read through several pages of 'explanation' on how to be saved but instead I keep getting told to just wait until it will be revealed? Class act.

How convenient for them... nothing to explain.... just soulful zephyrs of esoterica! I can just feel the winds of the spirit now.......

Who can turn skies back and begin again?
29-09-2011, 03:07 AM
This is exactly why I have called you "optimist" when we first "talked". You, my friend, are an optimist, and a poor one.

First of all, you never told us WHAT is the God you believe in? What is your faith? We are talking here about your faith and your God, but you fail to say WHAT it is, so this discussion is pointless.

Next thing, you have no idea what you are saying, you are just "spreading the word of God" and fail to understand what that is. Others have said more than enough so I will not repeat it, but ask you to address some questions that were given to you, but you have ignored them ON PURPOSE!

Until these "few" things are done, don't bother writing here.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
29-09-2011, 03:32 AM
I have to say, this is the most idiotic thing I have ever read. We're all very familiar with the story of Jack and the Beanstalk as well aren't we? Doesn't mean its true.
29-09-2011, 05:32 AM

(29-09-2011 03:07 AM)Filox Wrote:  This is exactly why I have called you "optimist" when we first "talked".

The life it self is optimistic. Have more fun then problems. Therefore opmistisism is the reality of the life.
If someone is pessimistic it is the physiological problem of him. Which must be cured otherwise may harm him and his relatives.
Quote this message in a reply
29-09-2011, 05:34 AM
STOP changing the subject and address the issues we are asking you!!!

-Hunter S. Thompson
29-09-2011, 05:36 AM

(29-09-2011 05:32 AM)fatihbarut Wrote:  If someone is pessimistic it is the physiological problem of him. Which must be cured otherwise may harm him and his relatives.

If someone is pessimistic, it is the psychological problem of seeing too many people like you around him.

Why don't you do yourself and all of us a favour and go somewhere else with your drivel?

Angry

PS. Correction: not too many people like you -- you seem to be a unique specimen.
29-09-2011, 06:45 AM
ENOUGH!
I am a troll that much we've established right?
Okay so I can spot other trolls with relative ease.
My troll senses are tingling to the point of insanity.
This guy is a troll I don't even think he's religious. His arguments are far too stereotypical to be his.
I'm calling it now. Faithbarut is a troll.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
29-09-2011, 06:55 AM

(29-09-2011 06:45 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  This guy is a troll I don't even think he's religious. His arguments are far too stereotypical to be his.
I'm calling it now. Faithbarut is a troll.

I agree. He is a troll and a really stupid one. I won't waste another line on him -- he is now in my ignore list (the only one there).
[+] 1 user Likes Zatamon's post
30-09-2011, 12:27 AM
Yeap, troll it is...

-Hunter S. Thompson