First time drug experience

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-02-2014, 02:06 AM (This post was last modified: 22-02-2014 02:20 AM by BlackMason.)
First time drug experience
Where and what was your first experience with a narcotic? What did you feel, see, hear? What did you think? Was it good? Come on I wanna read bout your druggie adventures!

I guess I should break the ice. Like I've said before I was a good little Jesus boy. I was in grade 12 when I broke my alcohol hymen. But that's not why we're here. My first drug experience was in college. It was at a party that my friends were throwing. Shit load of people came through. So they had some weed and cup cake mix. There were some keen ladies that were ready to apply their baking skills. So everything was set in motion. Space cakes it was! I was a drug noobie so I was like "I'll have half a cup cake". I ate it and nothing happened. I got a little bit more and still nothing.

So I left the party to watch the Matrix Revolutions. I downloaded it in HD so I was keen. About 45 minutes into the movie I notice something. MY BODY'S MOVING ON IT'S OWN!!! I'm sitting in this chair and I'm wiggling around. I wasn't sure how long I'd been doing it before I noticed. So I stop my body wiggling around. A little later I felt a strange sensation embrace my body like a blanket of fuzz. It was a tingling sensation and suddenly my skin became sensative to my clothes.

That's when it dawned on me that I'm high as a motherfucker!! And then came the uncontrollable laughter. Dayum!! I just laughed until my stomach muscles hurt. But I couldn't stop. Tears were flowing from my eyes and there was nothing that I could do. Mind you I'm sitting in one of the computer labs in college at around 01:00. Some people were working but most were cocking around. So I'm getting these shady looks from people. I'm laughing my ass off! There was this girl sitting next to me seeing people getting killed in the Matrix and she's wondering why I'm laughing. So to deflect suspicion I pause the movie and open youtube up and start watching some stand up comedy to justify my laughter.

People would end up laughing because I was laughing. What an experience.

8000 years before Jesus, the Egyptian god Horus said, "I am the way, the truth, the life."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like BlackMason's post
22-02-2014, 04:11 AM
RE: First time drug experience
When I was young, I once put a strong magnet to a TV screen. The image distorted, but it was fine. I kept doing it a bit more - the colors were all weird, it made interesting ripples, it looked like a stereotypical acid trip. However, the magnet left a blemish, a lasting damage to the screen. It was ugly. It still worked, but was tainted.

Long analogy short, if you mess up your brain, i'm sure you'll get interesting visuals, but don't keep doing it. It'll mess you up.
22-02-2014, 04:37 AM
(22-02-2014 04:11 AM)PoolBoyG Wrote:  ...
but don't keep doing it. It'll mess you up.

... or you will start believing you are a prophet with an infatuation for blonde actresses.

Good advice, PBG, but hardly in the spirit of the thread.

My first was with alcohol and I don't see why that doesn't count, BM.

It involved the usual silliness that you could imagine and ... horses!

Oddly enough, the morning after, I played the best game of tennis in my life. I have never aced so many serves. I put this down to the pain of moving and the extra concentration that was needed just to be able to see straight.

Blush

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
22-02-2014, 04:56 AM
I've tried pot in the military, but I didn't feel anything. I got drunk a couple times in my life, but usually I don't drink, and i don't like to be buzzed. I don't understand why a lot of people need to be under the influence to have fun.

The real gospel: Jesus went rogue and preached love instead of genocide. God got angry and went old testament style on Jesus's ass, setting him up to be tortured and killed. The End.
22-02-2014, 04:56 AM
If alcohol counts, that's just about it. Maybe a couple of glasses of wine and I felt a bit tipsy.

I have no experience with anything heavier but my boyfriend and his friends are devoted stoners and whenever I have to be closed up in a room with them I get a headache Dodgy

One of his stoner friends (ex-junkie who had a heart attack a year ago) let him try some heroin a few days ago and he almost died.

My relationship with heavy stuff is obviously not very good.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
22-02-2014, 08:21 AM
Why would anyone just try heroin? That has to be about the dumbest thing I've ever heard. If your boy friend is just "trying" hard drugs like heroin, you may want to re-think that relationship.

As for the topic, I first tried drinking when I was 13 or so. I was a heavy drinker in college and law school. I still drink now but nothing like I used to. I'll have a beer or a drink but usually one and rarely more than two. When I travel for business I tend to drink more, but even then I am careful. The last few trips I've volunteered to be one of the guys who rents the car so I'm responsible to drive. The upside of that is it forces me to be very wary of how much I drink. I've become a lot more health conscious over the years. But, I drank enough in my 20s to last me into my 60s.

I was never into drugs. I tried pot a few times in high school and college but if I doubt I did it 2 dozen times in my life. I never had any interest in doing anything more than that. I was going to try acid once but a friend talked me right out of it. I was on the fence and he said "c'mon, what's the worst that happens? You may like it"? I decided liking it, and wanting to keep doing it, was the worst that could happen and I didn't do it. Never even thought about trying anything beyond booze and pot again.

I'm kind of boring when it comes to this stuff, I guess.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
22-02-2014, 08:21 AM
I plead the fifth.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
22-02-2014, 08:22 AM
When I was six, I remember my mom smoking pot in front of me. As far as my own experiences, I remember being allowed to taste beer at a young age. I never had more than a single drink until I turned 21. I've never done anything other than alcohol, aside from part of a cigar at my bachelor party (that, I won't do again).

As far as experiences, we were drinking in a fairly small room. I remember we put on the movie Go, and I don't remember anything about it. I didn't drink to the point of getting sick, but I had no expectation of how I would feel after any given number of drinks.

So, now, I drink, and that's about it.
22-02-2014, 08:35 AM
Man, this one is a tuff one... I grew up drinking beer, so it wasnt a thing to me.

However, in my late teens I got into pot and by the time I was 20, doing coke,acid,qualudes,mandrex,speed, crystal, and probably some shit I dont remember.

Hey, it was the 70s. Cool

Worst shit ever was when I tried some angel dust in Cali, and the next shit was smoking some Peyote in Texas.... I never did either of them again.

The stories I could tell would overload the net, so I wont go there. Big Grin

Havent touched anything for 30 years now, except for the beer, I wont even take my pain meds unless it gets really bad.

From one extreme to the other I guess. Blush

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 3 users Like War Horse's post
22-02-2014, 08:39 AM
(22-02-2014 08:21 AM)BnW Wrote:  Why would anyone just try heroin? That has to be about the dumbest thing I've ever heard. If your boy friend is just "trying" hard drugs like heroin, you may want to re-think that relationship.

Because people want to have experiences. I told him myself how stupid it was, these things are not for "trying".

It's not like he tries hard drugs all the time, it was his first time actually, he's a 38 year old man who rarely drinks anymore (but he needs his pot). I don't know how this stupid idea came to his mind. I told him it was stupid, he had a bad experience and he regretted ever doing it and I'm sure he won't do anything similar again.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-