First time drug experience

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-02-2014, 09:03 AM
RE: First time drug experience
I don't drink alcohol or smoke pot because drunk and stoned people are annoying as fuck, and I don't care to be like that thanks.

I've tried coke and didn't really like it at all. It's not something I'd ever pay money for.

Opiates are my thing. Mainly Dihydrocodeine, because my Grandfather gets 100 a week from his doctor for free and he hardly ever takes them, so every now and then he'll give me a big bag of pills.

Heroin is better, but I don't really trust the stuff you buy from dealers, and it's difficult to get otherwise. Last time I had any was 10 years ago when my Mum was prescribed it in pill form for cancer and had a lot left over after she died. I was hardly going to let it all go to waste, was I?

Anyway, try any drug you want. Just do your research online first so you know exactly what you're doing, and can be safe about it. Ignorance can kill, so be careful.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2014, 09:20 AM
I remember 'tasting' alcohol around age 6..just a sip.

the neighbors dad used to buy us beer, so by age 15 we were drinking cases of beer on the weekends, sipping on bottles of grain alcohol on the way to school on the bus at 7am. I remember skipping school with some friends with a bottle of sloe gin…..still can't drink red stuff.

went to a party with a crowd that was older than me, my 2 older brothers were there, they were doing 'frosty mugs' . cold beer mug, shotgun pot smoke into it, then you can drink 'inhale' the smoke and it looks like you are drinking smoke. that party led to a year of keg parties, pounds of pot.

prom night- age 17- first time I tried coke- our prom was held at a nightclub, we just did lines on the edge of the wall of the booth.

somewhere about that time used mushrooms a few times, LSD at st patricks day parade was very wild. I didn't like that buzz much- only did that a couple times.

Off to college- still drinking buckets of beer, smoking cartons of cigarettes, fields of pot, snorting loads of coke. Friends were smoking crack cocaine and I think throwing a few chips in the bag with the pot-so I probably had a small amount of that too. Tried opium? it was really, really nice and I could instantly see how that one becomes a bad habit fast.

left college, continued drinking, and some pot use, but started getting jobs where they drug test so I had to stop and I wasn't running in the same circle of friends.

eventually moved away from PA in my late 20's and started wanting other things. I grew up and for the most part came out of that mess alive. I didn't die in an accident like many friends did, I didn't go to rehab-although when I needed it-it wouldn't have stuck, I never resorted to stealing or anything else, I didn't end up in jail, I still have many friends from all of those groups (20+ people), and we all have led the same path….partied hard, kept our responsibilities together, grew out of it, remained friends.

I no longer smoke cigarettes (almost 20 years smoke free), pot use is now every once in a great while (every 3 years!!), and drinking is 3-4 beers a week.

it was the 80's --- sex, drugs and rock n roll.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
22-02-2014, 11:22 AM
Well it's no secret around here that I'm a pothead. I smoke plenty, but oddly, when I first tried weed, I didn't like it. No effect the first couple times, and then too much. So I mostly skipped the pot as a teenager. After a few years, someone lit up a joint and offered me a hoot. It was quality weed, and I instantly fell in love. Turned out I had only smoked ditch weed up until that point.

My first experience with coke was all together different. I like it because to me, being high on coke is the opposite of being drunk. And I HATE being drunk. So when I first tried it I made a solemn vow to do it VERY infrequently, lest if get hooked. The second time, I vowed to just NOT do coke. I would be hooked if I allowed myself to do it on occasion.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
22-02-2014, 01:01 PM (This post was last modified: 22-02-2014 04:07 PM by Anjele.)
Okay, okay...
My first drug was pot, all my friends were smoking. I didn't care for it. I tried several times but still didn't like it. And it was probably mostly ditchweed like Stark mentioned, except we called it Iowana. I finally decided not to do it any more, I suppose I was around 16. Then, of course people think you are a narc, and blah,blah,blah...because who stops smoking dope. Since then I could probably counts the hits I have had on one hand. Just wasn't/isn't my thing.

First time I got drunk, I was really stupid and drank with someone with lot of experience with alcohol. I was probably 15 and I got smashed on half a fifth of Sloe Gin and some beer. I not only got fucking stupid, I passed out and puked everywhere. I was sick for three damn days. I didn't have another drink till after I turned 18 and legal. Then spent a couple years doing the weekend drinking thing but stopped completely around 15 years ago. Alcohol was never really my thing either, it was just readily available. I kind of made a rule for myself - if it might make you puke...don't do it. I carried that rule into the decision not to try mushrooms or heroin.

During high school and up till about 20 I dropped some acid (the real 70s stuff), did some MDA twice which I hated. Didn't care for speed...the stuff that was around would make you jitter right out of your skin. Later I found a doctor that would prescribe timed release Dexadrine for any young woman that wanted it and claimed to want to lose weight (I weighed 105 pounds, go figure). The real stuff was great! Spoiled you for street crystal.

In my late teens I got my first taste of coke. Yeah, buddy, that was the high for me! For the next three or four years coke was a huge part of my life. I was so sensitive to any cut with speed that people would ask me to try a line to see if coke they were going to buy was speedy. For a while I was married to a dealer so I got the rocks out of the powder he bought to resell. Nice, clean, high quality blow. Loved it and I would gladly sit at home and entertain myself sewing or whatever as long as I had a mirror full of blow. Everyone else could go out and party, I was quite content. I loved it but could put it down and function just fine and only do it on weekends. Then I ran into some people that were shooting coke...got to be a big thing in the area for a while. While I loved snorting blow (as evidenced by my shit sinuses), there is a rush to banging coke like nothing I have ever felt before...holy crap! Wow, just wow! That I knew I had to stop or I would go way, way over the edge. I suppose I should be thankful that I have always had crappy veins so shooting for me was a bitch. Another reason to stick with a straw. By my mid 20s, I was over the blow and have only done it a couple times since. The last time I did it was about 10 years ago and I was like...MEH! What did I see in it? Maybe it wasn't prime stuff. Who knows.

My weakness is and has always been sedatives. Not pain killers necessarily but they are okay too now and then. Anything with Butalbital in it is my drug of choice. I have taken tons of it over the years. I suppose that started with hitting mom's bottle of Meprobamate (which was also called Milltown) which was ever present in the bathroom. Dad used his DEA license and bought her 1,000 lot bottles direct from the drug companies he bought meds for animals from (he was a veterinarian). It was easy enough to grab a handful of them from a new bottle and they weren't missed.

So, yeah...it was the 70s and 80s...got stoned, got drunk, tripped, speeded my ass off legally, and coked my way into finally being a fairly responsible adult.

**The doctor that was prescribing and dispensing speed from his office later committed suicide when the DEA and other agencies finally caught on to what he was up to. I was long gone from that scene by then.

Yep...and I have made it to this age fairly unscathed except for the sinus issues that I brought on myself.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
22-02-2014, 03:54 PM
(22-02-2014 11:22 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  My first experience with coke was all together different. I like it because to me, being high on coke is the opposite of being drunk. And I HATE being drunk. So when I first tried it I made a solemn vow to do it VERY infrequently, lest if get hooked. The second time, I vowed to just NOT do coke. I would be hooked if I allowed myself to do it on occasion.

I've got friends that've done coke. That's the next thing I wanna try. By the way how easy is it to over dose?

8000 years before Jesus, the Egyptian god Horus said, "I am the way, the truth, the life."
22-02-2014, 03:59 PM
(22-02-2014 03:54 PM)BlackMason Wrote:  
(22-02-2014 11:22 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  My first experience with coke was all together different. I like it because to me, being high on coke is the opposite of being drunk. And I HATE being drunk. So when I first tried it I made a solemn vow to do it VERY infrequently, lest if get hooked. The second time, I vowed to just NOT do coke. I would be hooked if I allowed myself to do it on occasion.

I've got friends that've done coke. That's the next thing I wanna try. By the way how easy is it to over dose?

I know you didnt ask me.. but, keep away from the crack and shooting the shit, snort all you can afford and then realise that you just wasted money that could have been used for better things. Wink

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
22-02-2014, 04:40 PM (This post was last modified: 22-02-2014 04:44 PM by TheGulegon.)
Beer? Meh
Pot? Pretty good
Coke? Can be fun

But as far as "drug" experiences those are all tame as puppies!!!

I want to say it was 1998, or 99. Maybe 2000. I seem to remember Pink Floyd had broke up, or Waters had broke from the band, or something. My friends fell into 2 camps; one singing Roger Waters' praises, the other Syd Barrett's. Anyway...
Took a couple hits of acid (LSD), & consumed this powdered shit somebody was calling mescaline, about a half-hour before taking our seats at a Roger Waters (from Pink Floyd) concert. Pink Floyd + laser light show + LSD (and whatever that powdered shit was) =

HOLY FUCK

Time & space ceased to have meaning!!!!!

*Public Service Announcement*
Don't do illegal drugs kids! They can be dangerous!!!!

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
22-02-2014, 04:47 PM
10: I snuck a cig from my aunts purse it was awful coughed up a lung (not literally)

12: tried my first glass of wine didn't care for it much I thought it tasted like gasoline

19: tried pot mostly just giggled a lot made my head fuzzy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-02-2014, 04:57 PM
Teetotaler.

Check out my atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
22-02-2014, 04:57 PM
First time I got drunk it was my 13th birthday and I was on cruise in the Caribbean. Hell of a lot of fun.

First time I tried weed I was a sophomore in high school and stayed the night at a friends house. .. so I was probably 16. Nothing really happened except that I was really jittery and became a God on Call of Duty and Medal of Honor. So much so that all night we played it, I don't think I died once. Every one thought I was hacking, I went up like two prestiges on Black Ops in one night. Crazy shit.

Atir aissom atir imon