First time drug experience

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-02-2014, 01:01 AM
RE: First time drug experience
(22-02-2014 03:59 PM)War Horse Wrote:  I know you didnt ask me.. but, keep away from the crack and shooting the shit, snort all you can afford and then realise that you just wasted money that could have been used for better things. Wink

No prob man, thanks for the heads up. I figure I'm not the type of person that would do it frequently. Too much money I guess.

8000 years before Jesus, the Egyptian god Horus said, "I am the way, the truth, the life."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-02-2014, 01:29 AM
Like Stark, the first couple of times I smoked pot, it didn't do much for me. All the parties I went to as a teenager had it, so I kept trying, finally started to enjoy it. Did LOTS of drinking and smoking pot when I was between the ages of 14-17, and had a blast lol Blush

Unfortunately, unlike Bow's situation, all my friends from those days never grew up like I did. So I've distanced them from my life.

Tried coke a couple of times, my favorite part was my numb face right after snorting. After that.... Drainage. That was disgusting, like chewing up aspirins, and I didn't care for the high much.

Tried meth a couple of different times. Just made me smoke a lot more ciggarettes than I normally would, again just didn't care much for the high that came with it. Plus I got the very sad benefit of watching meth take most of my friends right down the shitter.... That fucking sucked.

I'm a lazy person by nature, so the uppers like meth and coke didn't do much for me.

Nowadays I stick to booze and pot. The booze is recreational, a drink with friends, or drinks and a movie with my husband. The pot is medical in my opinion (even though it isn't medically legal where I live). I find it's perfect for a nice bit of relaxation before bed. I've always had some trouble sleeping, but not after a couple of hits of weed.

Still sad I never got the chance to try hallucinogenics like shrooms or acid, and even at my tender age of 26, I may be too old for that shit even if the opportunity presents itself. Laugh out load

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
23-02-2014, 04:40 AM
Oh ya...forgot about shrooms. I do the Mushy Dance four times a year. I love tripping, but if I do it any more than once a season, the effects become drastically reduced. I loooooove me some good zoomers.

Stay far far far away from meth. Or at least lie to me and TELL me you'll never touch the shit.
I lost my brother to meth. I hate meth. A lot. So don't do it.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
23-02-2014, 04:58 AM
(23-02-2014 01:01 AM)BlackMason Wrote:  
(22-02-2014 03:59 PM)War Horse Wrote:  I know you didnt ask me.. but, keep away from the crack and shooting the shit, snort all you can afford and then realise that you just wasted money that could have been used for better things. Wink

No prob man, thanks for the heads up. I figure I'm not the type of person that would do it frequently. Too much money I guess.

Yeah, I'm sure the people who get addicted are rich people who think "hey, I can start doing this shit all the time, I have the money".

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
23-02-2014, 06:07 AM
(23-02-2014 04:58 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(23-02-2014 01:01 AM)BlackMason Wrote:  No prob man, thanks for the heads up. I figure I'm not the type of person that would do it frequently. Too much money I guess.

Yeah, I'm sure the people who get addicted are rich people who think "hey, I can start doing this shit all the time, I have the money".

Or you start dealing. Blush

That was stupid and dangerous in the 70s, and I couldnt even imagine the risk invovled now. I've seen to many very rich people hit rock bottom because of crack (mainly), these people had the world by the tail, and some I knew ended up homeless bums.

I'm glad I missed that bullet..... freebasing (back then) was for movie stars and such... remember Richard Pryor ? Dipshit set himself on fire doing it.

All I did was snort. Wish I had all that money back tho. Weeping

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
24-02-2014, 08:29 PM
merged.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
24-02-2014, 08:31 PM
(22-02-2014 08:21 AM)BnW Wrote:  Why would anyone just try heroin? That has to be about the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Heroin per se isn't a problem. The main problems of the substance itself are a direct consequence of its criminalisation:
--heroin is "cut" with any shit dealers can find, and its purity can get as low as 25% dry weight; this means that you are injecting an awful lot of some other crap into your veins
--the dose per weight is unknown and can change

For some people opiates and opioids are entirely unpleasant to use, producing nausea, vomiting and itching. But for some people they produce bliss. The euphoria produced the first time a strong opiate like heroin is used--for those that can tolerate opiates and opioids--is likely to be the peak of happiness they will experience in their life. Using opiates is in effect high-jacking the reward circuitry of your brain. Imagine all the bliss you would feel from some great accomplishment, multiply it by ten and that is your first heroin hit. The pleasure is of the first "hit" is even greater than orgasm and it lasts about 2 hours.

The problems start when you seek to be in that blissful state all of your waking hours and you are unwilling to tolerate the withdrawal that follows a hit. Rather than say, "I had a 2 hour reprieve from my pain/angst/misery/loss/melancholy and I'll cop the symptoms of the withdrawal as a necessary part of enjoying the high in the future", the "addictive personality" instead has an aversion to any unpleasant withdrawal symptoms and starts using multiple times in one day. Soon the heroin produces no euphoria and it produces only normality (euthymia) and thus you have your typical junkie.

Heroin can be used intelligently. A person that uses heroin casually and is not addicted to it is called a chipper in drug jargon. Chippers hold jobs--Dr H for example has a PhD in physics--they wash, have a full set of clean teeth and they eat so they don't look like your stereotypical junkie.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chippy's post
25-02-2014, 09:51 AM
Ok back to the fun conversation.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
25-02-2014, 09:54 AM
Worship Slaves

Thank you!!!

ok….smoke 'em if you got 'em!

Smokin

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
25-02-2014, 09:58 AM
(23-02-2014 01:29 AM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Unfortunately, unlike Bow's situation, all my friends from those days never grew up like I did. So I've distanced them from my life.

It took quite a few years, and we all had to go our separate ways. A few didn't beat the addictions, but most did, and now we aren't in each others lives every day, but its still those friendships that you would drop everything if the phone rang and they needed you, kwim?

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller