First time drug experience

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-02-2014, 10:01 AM
RE: First time drug experience
Oh cool Thumbsup

Well, after seeing the doctor this morning, I'll be getting some new 'happy' pills.

I'll report back after I pick them up..... my new drug exprience days may not yet be over. Smartass

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like War Horse's post
25-02-2014, 10:06 AM
I need a 'swift kick in the ass' to get me motivated. Dodgy I got so much more accomplished when I was a coke-head. Frusty

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
25-02-2014, 10:14 AM
(25-02-2014 10:06 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  I need a 'swift kick in the ass' to get me motivated. Dodgy I got so much more accomplished when I was a coke-head. Frusty

Funny how things effect people differently.

I could talk my fool head off on coke, even stay awake for a few days playing poker, but I dont think that I actually accomplished much. Blush

Now, eating ludes, I could build,fix and repair things all day long... and have them come out perfect. Big Grin

25-02-2014, 11:40 AM
(25-02-2014 11:33 AM)War Horse Wrote:  pssssst....bows, follow me..... Big Grin

hey! whactcha got? cuz that sounded like you scored something you were going to secretly share with me but didn't want everyone else in the bar to hear Cool

25-02-2014, 11:57 AM
I don't recall the first time I smoked pot. I know I was probably around 10 at the time (gosh that sounds young). It was fun...

I briefly got into some other stuff...I smoked hash (meh) I took Quaaludes...wasn't fun. I wanted to do stuff that was fun. Black Beauties (speed)...Coke...fun stuff. Smoked pot with paper soaked in acid...Major fun....That was all typical high school stuff at the time. I wasn't the type to go out of my way looking for it. I rarely paid for it. Sure I'd kick in a few bucks for some coke or whatever...

I can't begin to count how many acid trips I took. The first time was just before the second set of a Grateful Dead concert -- I think it was the closest to a religious experience I could get...That might have been when I became convinced that Mickey Hart (one of the drummers) was actually from the planet Romulus.

Heroin was not fun...I tried it once...I don't care for the lay around and drool drugs. But when I was pregnant and they gave me morphine...I'm ashamed to say I did enjoy that -- well until I fell asleep (actually they gave me a cocktail of morphine and a Seconal -- yaaaaah baby).

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
25-02-2014, 12:03 PM
(25-02-2014 11:40 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(25-02-2014 11:33 AM)War Horse Wrote:  pssssst....bows, follow me..... Big Grin

hey! whactcha got? cuz that sounded like you scored something you were going to secretly share with me but didn't want everyone else in the bar to hear Cool

Yeah, I do..... but I gotta wait for the drug store to call me Wink

25-02-2014, 12:13 PM
(25-02-2014 11:57 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I can't begin to count how many acid trips I took. The first time was just before the second set of a Grateful Dead concert -- I think it was the closest to a religious experience I could get...That might have been when I became convinced that Mickey Hart (one of the drummers) was actually from the planet Romulus.

Many of my friends would travel to Dead Shows- but I always seemed to be off flitting around in other circles when those plans were being set and never seemed to get the timing right until the end. I went to one of the last shows in Pittsburgh….I think they only did a handful more then Jerry died. Later that summer I went to their first show (after the funeral) of Rat Dog (Bob Weirs band) in Buffalo--that was like a church service! Stoners were crying over Jerry, band was playing some gospel. It was in this gorgeous theater. I've never before been to a show like that since. Its very strange to see a hippie who hasn't showered in a week, stoned out of his head, sitting in velvet seats.

25-02-2014, 12:31 PM
Ah acid ! Twas one of my favorites back when also.

Purple microdot was my prefered, and then blotter. Orange sunshine was always to racey for me.

Last time I did any was around '83, tho I never had a bad trip,I think the shit would kill me now.. Blush

25-02-2014, 12:31 PM
(25-02-2014 12:13 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(25-02-2014 11:57 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I can't begin to count how many acid trips I took. The first time was just before the second set of a Grateful Dead concert -- I think it was the closest to a religious experience I could get...That might have been when I became convinced that Mickey Hart (one of the drummers) was actually from the planet Romulus.

Many of my friends would travel to Dead Shows- but I always seemed to be off flitting around in other circles when those plans were being set and never seemed to get the timing right until the end. I went to one of the last shows in Pittsburgh….I think they only did a handful more then Jerry died. Later that summer I went to their first show (after the funeral) of Rat Dog (Bob Weirs band) in Buffalo--that was like a church service! Stoners were crying over Jerry, band was playing some gospel. It was in this gorgeous theater. I've never before been to a show like that since. Its very strange to see a hippie who hasn't showered in a week, stoned out of his head, sitting in velvet seats.

At the risk of derailing this thread again...

I took my oldest son to the Jerry free concert thing that was haphazardly organized in Golden Gate park a few days after he died. My husband was judging a home brew competition and couldn't go. We went, hung out a while until he became bored and then we left. People were in tears sharing the stories....The Band announced they'd be back (somewhat)...

We took our oldest son to the first "Further" show in California (which was more like a festival than how they are today) -- he was like around two at the time. It was fun...there were people smoking dope all around him LMAO.

I was never a huge fan of Rat Dog...But yeah, they performed at the first Further..but then Phil Lesh, and the "Other One's" all came out and played....That was the last time I saw Mickey Hart and Bill Kreutzmann play together. Bruce Hornsby was playing keyboards.....

We took both our kids to see them when they played here a few years ago. I was a little worried about my kiddo going...but he had fun.

I think that might have been the first time my oldest son smoked pot (just to bring it around the OP -- Big Grin )

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
25-02-2014, 12:35 PM
(25-02-2014 12:31 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Last time I did any was around '83, tho I never had a bad trip,I think the shit would kill me now.. Blush

I thought it would kill me back then…..especially the day at the St Patricks Day parade. EVERYONE in green glitter, green clowns, green shamrocks, green beer, green springy things on people's heads, green hats, loads of "kiss my Irish ass" seriously….it was a MIND FUCK. that might have been the first time on acid.

[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post