First time drug experience

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-02-2014, 12:36 PM
RE: First time drug experience
(25-02-2014 12:31 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Ah acid ! Twas one of my favorites back when also.

Purple microdot was my prefered, and then blotter. Orange sunshine was always to racey for me.

Last time I did any was around '83, tho I never had a bad trip,I think the shit would kill me now.. Blush

Seriously ya...I wouldn't touch a lot of stuff today -- which is kinda sad. I'll still occasionally fill a bowl tho. Big Grin

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
25-02-2014, 12:44 PM
(25-02-2014 12:36 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Seriously ya...I wouldn't touch a lot of stuff today -- which is kinda sad. I'll still occasionally fill a bowl tho. Big Grin

I had to quit the pot, I may have overdone that too, and it started making me hyper violent... go figure.

When I met my wife, she insisted that I take a hit off of a joint, even after I told her what happens, so I did....... she never asked again and even went outside to light up after that.

I know...... I'm weird. Blink

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
25-02-2014, 10:00 PM
(25-02-2014 12:44 PM)War Horse Wrote:  I know...... I'm weird. Blink

Girly's got you back brother.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
25-02-2014, 10:10 PM
(25-02-2014 12:44 PM)War Horse Wrote:  
(25-02-2014 12:36 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Seriously ya...I wouldn't touch a lot of stuff today -- which is kinda sad. I'll still occasionally fill a bowl tho. Big Grin

I had to quit the pot, I may have overdone that too, and it started making me hyper violent... go figure.

When I met my wife, she insisted that I take a hit off of a joint, even after I told her what happens, so I did....... she never asked again and even went outside to light up after that.

I know...... I'm weird. Blink

Hug

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
25-02-2014, 10:58 PM
Ah the 70’s. Mexican was $20 an ounce. $30 for Columbian. $40 to $50 for Thai stick or Maui Wowie if you could find it. Ludes were 25 cents. Valiums were free. $25 would get you a gram of coke and $125 would get you an 8 ball. Blotter was $2 each or 3 for 5 bucks. If you were young the cops would probably just make you pour out your beer and collect your bong before sending you on your way if you didn’t get belligerent or hadn’t been in an accident. It’s a miracle I made it to the 80's.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
[+] 5 users Like Popeye's Pappy's post
25-02-2014, 11:55 PM
Man, the first time I did weed was two years ago. I was a monthly user, more of a social smoker than anything. It was hysterics everytime though, loved it! I definitely wouldn't want to be high every day though, it ain't a state of mind i'd want to be in too often

It's only a debate if both parties are willing to let each other's opinions change their own.
If you aren't willing to change in light of learning more about what you fight for, what the hell are you doing expecting the other party to want to change?
26-02-2014, 12:24 AM
(25-02-2014 10:58 PM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  Ah the 70’s. Mexican was $20 an ounce. $30 for Columbian. $40 to $50 for Thai stick or Maui Wowie if you could find it. Ludes were 25 cents. Valiums were free. $25 would get you a gram of coke and $125 would get you an 8 ball. Blotter was $2 each or 3 for 5 bucks. If you were young the cops would probably just make you pour out your beer and collect your bong before sending you on your way if you didn’t get belligerent or hadn’t been in an accident. It’s a miracle I made it to the 80's.

A friend of mine at work was going on all excited about the new rec sales in Colorado (he hasn't used cannabis for 35 or so years), and was talking about wanting to go into a shop and get some Acapulco Gold, and I was kind of dubious about it, because out of all the ads and talk and discussion I have seen in the past couple of years, I had never, ever seen anything about AG.....but the other day when I did a little shop-hopping to see what was close and available in the rec scene, one of the shops actually had real AG. I still get the giggles over it We live in interesting times.....

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
03-03-2014, 08:02 PM
Just out of curiosity, when a baby (toddler/whatever) is taken to be vaccinated, isn't that everyone's first experience with drugs? And what drugs are they, that get injected into children?

03-03-2014, 09:27 PM
(03-03-2014 08:02 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Just out of curiosity, when a baby (toddler/whatever) is taken to be vaccinated, isn't that everyone's first experience with drugs? And what drugs are they, that get injected into children?

If you count caffeine as a drug (most do I think) then their first experience is in the womb.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
04-03-2014, 12:16 AM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2014 12:20 AM by EvolutionKills.)
My first heavy drug experience was just a few weeks ago. I ended up in the emergency room for what ended up being a pair of kidney stones, and ended up in observation for two days. For those of you who have never had kidney stones, the nurse on duty described it as the closest thing men ever get to childbirth in terms of pain. I am proud to say that I didn't cry, but I did feel like I had been body-checked by a decent sized pickup truck. Once I was in the hospital they tried a few different pain relievers, and eventually had me on a rotation between a pair of them. One was relatively mild and took my pain from a 10 down to a far more manageable 4~5. But when that ran out, I had my first experience with a prescription narcotic (whose name currently eludes me); but it was something else.

As soon as the nurse injected it into my IV, I could literally feel it coursing through my system, sort of like drinking gin but with the sensation coming from my circulatory system. I could literally feel it wash over me, starting from IV in my arm. I had never felt anything like that before, and the pain relief was almost instantaneous. It felt so good, dropped my pain down to about a one before she was even done emptying the syringe into my system. Did I have any fun tripping out or starting at the ceiling? Nope. This all happened in a relatively short amount of time after I had went to sleep, so by this point I had been up for almost 24 hours with nothing more than an hour nap to show for it. So I went to sleep, and I slept for a good 10 hours; and when I woke up a just watched some terrible TV. Got some Mythbusters on Discovery and some other fun stuff on the Science channel, but day-time TV is a cesspool of mindless bullshit. I'm really glad my girlfriend visited and brought me a book to read.

So yeah, I'm not looking forward to ever getting kidney stones again; but at least I know I'll be able to get some awesome sleep if it ever happens again.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]