07-03-2014, 07:41 AM
RE: First time drug experience
I've never had one and I doubt that is ever going to change. Smartass

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2014, 08:25 AM
RE: First time drug experience
My first time drug experience taught me that my friends are kinda assholes. I love em anyway.

My group of friends has always been really good about no peer pressure. They all smoked weed for a few years before I took them up on it. They always were discrete and hid it from prying eyes well, so I never saw them doing it. The only time I'd seen people smoking weed was in movies.

So. I decided to finally try it. My friends explained a bit about what it would feel like and how long it would last. They reassured me that they'd be there to help me if I got too messed up... Dodgy

Off we go to the "secret clubhouse" where they smoked. One of them packed a bowl and handed it to me. I took a small hit, not knowing how much I would cough and how much it would affect me. I went to pass the bowl (puff puff, give. Right?) and was told "no no, that's all for you. You need to smoke a lot your first time to get high" Blink So I did. And then another bowl because "you don't look like you're feeling it"

Like I said, my friends are kinda assholes.

A short time later (it could have been 30 seconds, it could have been a full day) the world was made of jello. Moving through it was like one of those dreams where you want to run, but you're moving in super slooooooooooooow mo. It took me about 3 weeks to reach the couch.

Despite my friends lying to me (mostly for their entertainment) I handled the experience very well and Mary has been a friend of mine ever since. I was, however, much more cautious when trying other drugs around them.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply